Anyone else sick of this dyke?

Seriously Sup Forums is there any way we can troll her speaking events like we did Shia's bullshit and just make her life unbearable?

Attached: tumblr_p63q4hV97E1vr98dro1_500.png (465x684, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oilfieldfalcon/status/977629872993468416?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a balancing act now. Disenfranchisement is the name of the game. If one were to spam social media with 'La Goblina' images; people will flip shit. If one were to disenfranchise them again, using stats no one listens to anyway; they'll get violent. It's a good strategy on their part.

Face it you lost, America still supports the sane people, over alt-right conspiracy theorists.

her name is Gunzealous because she is a Gun Zealous Tyrant

Attached: 79987-987-897-897.jpg (678x996, 94K)

someone should find her address and send her bullets in the mail, that would freak her out

>America still supports the sane people
Your view on sanity makes me wonder.

That’s not the bill of rights. The bill of rights is not a legal document.

It is the constitution, the constitution defines the laws that the ruling government must abide by.

Sanity is defined by the majority in this case. As those that listen to facts and don’t believe in “the deep state” massive media control by the all powerful yet at the same time weak and despicable Jews.

An they are going to get away with it. You can kiss that constitution and our freedoms fucking goodbye.

(ROE) on this: can't move until they do

The bill of rights is there first 10 amendments.

Is this picture shopped to have the constitution?

Yes

Sinead O’Taco

no

Maybe

kthx

we meme top gun youtubers like hickok45, forgotten weapons, demo ranch to make cutouts of her and shoot the shit out of it and tell the camera "thats what i will do to you when i see ya you spic gun grabber bitch."

make her shit her pants and force her to commit suicide out of fear.

Please. This 56% genderfluid should get ICE ICE baby'd

I dont know, can you repeat the question?

so you can let her play the victim further? that's a great idea. i'm also not sure it's legal to just mail ammunition. fuck off CIA nigger.

Attached: IMG_3107.png (640x361, 304K)

probably shopped. her handlers wouldn't let her do this in public. it would scare away the centrists.

I just honestly can't tell anymore with these people.

twitter.com/oilfieldfalcon/status/977629872993468416?s=21

Do you have 15 pieces of flair POL?

Attached: B20EDE35-CD03-4EA2-970B-E20D41E3638A.jpg (550x310, 35K)

>I'm so sick of this dyke
>let me post another thread about her
Sage is implied.

She is La raza.
mexicans have been trying to destroy the USA since forever.

Good idea, totally non CIA user!

Canadian so i dpnt care
. But whos funding these kids to ne able to do this stuff? Their school gets shot up ans they become figures for change.. its a bit odd and seems manufactured.. but whos backing it?

They made posters of this bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-160520.png (1080x1920, 1.36M)

She must be pretty happy that the guy shot up the school. She went from a 19 year old failure in high school to raking in cash as a Soros mascot while taking a dump over the dead bodies of her classmates.

I bet she is really fucking happy, akin to winning a lottery.

Attached: Oops.png (465x684, 535K)

You lost. And will keep losing.

Attached: 1521778417531.gif (676x509, 94K)

That mongo-caveman nose.

Attached: wow.png (834x221, 99K)

fake and saged

Attached: 1517871540441.png (851x721, 231K)

literally who? Oh that's that crisis actor cunt that's I've never listened to

Crisis actor okay