The 2nd Amendement isn’t going anywhere, kids. I’m sorry, it’s just not going to happen...

The 2nd Amendement isn’t going anywhere, kids. I’m sorry, it’s just not going to happen. I will agree with you though that gun violence at schools needs to end, but not at the expense of God-given rights.

The problem is we are far too lax with children in this country. Kids come and go as they please on school campuses, there’s no security, and the teachers are an abomination. It’s our fault as adults. We’ve failed the youth. Want to fix the problem? Turn schools back into serious places. No leaving for lunch, doors are locked, security at the door (sorry, it’s the way things have to be now), and start holding teachers to a higher standard. When bullying is seen, it is punished swiftly and without hesitation. Kids who are unruly or disruptive are suspended and, if that doesn’t work, expelled.

This problem is simply schools becoming a circus. Restore order and kids will stop dying.

If you don’t believe me, do you ever see these shootings at prep schools?

Attached: 51D6BFCD-9B48-46AA-B496-501AFAF48365.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Bumping

Do you ever see shootings at zoos ? No solution turn all schools into zoos done.

What’s next, you wanna put up security at shopping malls, libraries and grocery stores now? Anyone can come and go as they please in any of these places but there’s no mass shootings there.
It’s because of bullies.

They shot a black man in a zoo once after he assaulted a child.

Gone To Soon

For once, OP may not be a faggot...

Your slippery slope fallacy has no power here. If you’re not going to offer serious solutions to making the halls of learning sacred once again, then feel free to take your noise elsewhere.

Attached: Trump-Harambe.jpg (1502x376, 61K)

Exactly my point only the blacks get shot now. Again make all schools zoos.

If you think the 2nd Amendment isn't going away, you're naive. It will be deleted bit by bit, and keep in mind that the only reason you still have gun rights is that Scalia wrote the Heller decision and tilted the vote in favor of gun rights.

If Heller had gone the other way, it would be permissible for the government to ban the keeping of handguns in private residences. That's what the Heller decision was about. New York banned people from storing handguns in their own homes, and Scalia struck it down.

That's how close you were to effectively losing the 2nd Amendment.

And it doesn't really matter if the current political climate is pro-2nd Amendment. In 10-20 years, Republicans won't win another governorship or federal election ever again, except maybe in states like Montana and North Dakota.

Attached: 1448825174170.jpg (595x799, 115K)

>God-given rights

Dude, it was something a bunch of dudes wrote down a couple hundred years ago in wildly different circumstances to now. It's not like the 2A is not already limited now anyway

Most limitations are unconstitutional.

By forcing children to have strict security we indoctrinate them to accept totalitarianism in real life

It won’t happen. Mark my words, Sven.

Agents and LEO would have to go knocking on doors and thousands of them would be killed in the process. That’s just the ones that hadn’t already gone rogue and laid siege to key areas.

The government doesn’t want that mess on their hands. They like the 2A because they can at the very least have a registration process. 2A goes away, violent gun crime will absolutely skyrocket.

The “dude it was just some white guys hundred of years ago” argument is the rally cry for the anti-intellectual movement in the West. It’s anachronistic and pointless. If our Constitution is to be reduced to nothing, then we may as well just give up all together. It’s one of the most important documents in history and it was carefully crafted, using history as a learning tool.

If you’re naive enough to think that it’s not applicable simply because of the era in which it was drafted, you aren’t doing enough reading. I can’t help you there.

I don't believe there would ever be legitimate door-to-door gun confiscation. But it's plausible that we might see a ban on acquiring new firearms in 30-40 years time, and after that we might see step-by-step bans on already owned firearms, a ban on inheritance of firearms, etc -- in which case we only need 2 generations to go by before the entire population is effectively disarmed.

And if they start banning already purchased firearms (but not actively confiscating them), then we might see people arrested for owning or not properly storing firearms all over the place. Political enemies can essentially be arrested on-demand because they're extremely likely to own a firearm.

I'm just brain storming here, but I agree that there will never be active gun confiscation.

And to add to that, we will probably see complete gun registration in our lifetime. That will make it even more easy to ban inheritance of firearms.

I know right

My point was not the intellectual value of the document, but the holy status put upon it.

The document was written by people living in a different time, different values and different environment.

And really you the important document in history? I'd argue the Magna Carta wins that one.

The only document more important in Western politics than the US Constitution is possibly the 1869 Bill Of Rights, which has been thoroughly raped by over a century of scumbag British governments.

>whao dude education is fucked man
>literal compulsory education
>lets lock them in so they get double-dosage of kikery XDD

You do understand, that we will eventually lose our rights because of the progression of this shit? Scrap public schools, fire and judicially sentence/execute nearly all teachers. its the only way.

Attached: 1389223207434.gif (234x234, 1.45M)

2nd amendment already went somewhere. There are already extensive limitations put on it. The battle was lost decades ago. Give an inch, lose a mile.

western politics? Thats a different period of time. In modern history, yea I'd say the US constitution is definitely up there. If for nothing else because of the hegemony of the US these days.

with civil war on the horizon, this is really a bad time to give up a means of defense

It’s an interesting theory, I’ll grant you that much. I still subscribe to the idea that the firearm saturation in this country and the willingness to just move underground will make it nearly impossible to disarm the US.

Also, you’re assuming that the generations will continue to lean left. There’s already polls that suggest that generation z is learning more to the right than millennials. Ideological shifts happen all the time.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Have a bump
> This problem is simply schools becoming a circus. Restore order and kids will stop dying.
> If you don’t believe me, do you ever see these shootings at prep schools?

Attached: 1520448301572.png (700x800, 30K)

in 10 years most LEO's will be niggers/spics who will GLADLY do so you fucking moron boomerpede. Police and military are the STUPID niggers on the planet, they follow orders for a paycheck. Surely, the ones now wouldnt try a confiscation nor would many agree with it. But, given 10-20 years, they absolutely would. You give people far too much credit thinking they will do the right thing or won't submit to slave morality. The sad reality is, the past 100 years in this nation have been Whites letting their rights go completely. If anything is going to happen, its going to be now. If it doesn't happen now, we are lost forever.

I said one of the most important, not the most important.

His assumptions are busted. Liberalism rises in times of prosperity and excess and recoils in times of fundamental challenge/conflict. It is as one would expect. Liberalism is in its last stages and these screeching idiots are the 'last call'.

I am the gun retrieval agent for north Texas. We know who has them because we pay gun store owners and gunshot vendors for names and addresses. It won't be us who get your guns. It will be your own "brothers".

Ok, true you did. Sorry

It was an evolution of the 1791 Declaration Of The Rights Of Man and our own 1869 Bill Of Rights. It was the culmination of Western liberal (in its correct use) thinking. The ideas of Locke, Rousseau and Mill went into that document.

I'll post this for the 41st time: you need to get down to a local gun store and buy 1 or 2 stripped ar 15 lower receivers ASAP. Next; buy at least six, but more like ten 30 round mags. These will be the first to be banned in your state (see CT, VT) and they currently don't cost much. Mags are still ~$12 and lowers ~$80. We will win this by a numbers game so get your faggot fence sitting friends to by one and show them the process.

Attached: 1520134140577m.jpg (858x1024, 66K)

They were not "wildly different circumstances". The human condition does not wildly differ from places and times in terms of what rights people ought to have, and how the government ought to be constrained.
And to the extent that things do change, the *guarantee of rights* is largely what changes those circumstances. I don't have to worry about quartering government officials in my home because there are no norms for it because it's been banned for 2 hundred years. There is no secret American army to control the populace precisely because that frog cannot be boiled; people would start shooting. And do. American police die from time to time when they carelessly violate the property of armed citizens. These unlawful entries would be much more frequent if the police knew that nobody was armed.

Anyway, leaving aside philosophical arguments, you Brits and the Euros almost - almost, though not quite - get away with a lot of shit because you're a subtly different people. Even before we became 56% nation, white America was a nation built on throat slitters, hucksters, operators and other lawless, aggressive types. We white Americans are the people you threw out. Scots-Irish, Puritans, and Papist agitators are respectable old stock, here. If *we* had merely implied rights, some faction or asshole with a Jesus complex would turn the place into a hellscape in the name of progress. And that was the case when Europeans were 90% of the population.
One of the things I admire about Britain is the way your pols resign when something gets fucked under their watch. We definitely don't have that here. Everyone in civil service dreams of becoming President and then removing the 2 term limit.

Attached: tumblr_n56jjialcd1qkd8xuo1_500 shad man.jpg (500x336, 35K)

But the 4th amendment did, LOL
ISRAEL #1

That's assuming America stays >50% white, which it won't. Shitskins vote left, and even more left in times of crisis. Look at literally ANY non-white country.

>The document was written by people living in a different time, different values and different environment.

None of the differences between then and now negate the purpose behind the second amendment. Free men have the freedom to keep and bear arms. It doesn't matter if the year is 1215, 1776, 2018, or 3067.

you mean like Sweden?

maybe kids should be learning at home, instead of in government-controlled (((education camps)))

Yeah. Just because facts insult you doesn't mean they're not true.

Australia is the only fucking good country left. Except for melbourne. Fuck melbourne.

Attached: compromised cake.png (750x3200, 204K)