ITT: Shows no one likes but you

ITT: Shows no one likes but you

you're not alone

I genuinely think this is a 8/10 show, not even being ironic

The only thing wrong with the show was not being 50 episodes long.

Is that Tekkaman Blade, Hurricane Polymar, Casshern and one of the Gatchamen?

Yes, it's a loose adaptation of a crossover manga called Infini-T Force, it's one of Tatsunoko's 55th anniversary projects.

RESPECT

FOR

THE

DEAD MAN

This is old (like 2008), but old anime is constantly mentioned and discussed on Sup Forums, however not once I saw a thread about it, and this show (for being rather low budget and average visuals) is solid 9/10.

I've been meaning to watch it but just haven't gotten around to it.

>old (like 2008)
Is this really the current state of Sup Forums?

I am afraid yes, something like gto is considered ancient by mostly everyone who is 20yo or less, and 2000 to 2009 is considered old

2008 is almost a decade ago how is it not old?

i liked it

I'm about 2/3 through. It's a 7/10 at best, but it's fun watching Shu flip flop between chad and virgin mode dramatically.

>mfw realizing that most people now in their early 20s have never been introduced to home improvement or tim allen

Technically it's just Tekkaman, the original one. Blade is the remake. Casshern looks like his 80s OVA version. The guy from Gatchaman is quite confusing since he has an updated looks.

>Tatsunoko necrophilia
No thank you. What about pulling out something new instead? Isn't it about fucking time?
t. 38 years old

Skygirls. There was a thread for it once but it was actually a Strike Witches thread and the OP was having a joke.

>Princess Piniacolada
i almost died

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

They are redesigns from the already redesigned manga designs, and they're also supposed to be the original characters.

Everyone like it except burgers who have the thinnest skin in the world and can't tolerate anything.

Meant to quote

user, you're supposed to post shows no one else likes.

I went in this thread to check if there was something I liked, but nope OP is right.

Don't pretend that burgers have good taste in anime

It was entertaining, it just had so much missed potential.

Underrated. Plus Merry a cute!

I'm about to get a bunch of shit for this, but besides the cgi, I enjoyed it. I don't have time to track down all of the volumes so this is a good alternative. But go ahead and call me a fag.

It's so lonesome, to be honest.

>Shows

ConRevo

bad

are you baiting? cgi/animation was crap but in show like Berserk bad cgi is the last one will notice. It was bad but also dark enough and fitting really fucked up world.

fag

ITT: Plebs

But they did.

Are there no srt files of English subtitles for this yet?

Hues love it

I liked it.

Guilty Crown was a very 9/10 show just like Aldnoah Zero was for its first season.

> I don't have time to track down all of the volumes so this is a good alternative.
No it's not and that is not an excuse. Fag.

>2008 is further to this year than 2025
Whoa

I don't know why but I've been under the assumption it got canceled before production.

Guess I'll watch it.

I liked it. Medieval fantasy bitches getting BTFO'd by modern tech gave me a massive boner

Time passes, user. And things that used to be new are now old. That is the cycle of life.

>Implying everyone who reads this doesn't love it.

Every fucking time someone brings this up, these 3 things will happen:
>Some faggot telling you to go to Sup Forums
>Some faggot saying the series is shit
>Thread will die without discussion
This show is fucking great, It has almost no flaws, what is the problem here?

I'm with you. It's a 10 on the enjoyment scale.

The show that killed Kawada Mami's career. S2 never.

ur mum

If it makes you feel any better it's been on my to-watch list forever.

Is there any way to watch it outside of the English dub?

There's surely somebody out there somewhere who has also watched this.

i am from a shithole and found it boring as fuck.

I've got my membership card to the shows-nobody-watched club right here.

At least we got a movie.

I liked it more than the OVA, fight me.

Pretty nice series.

This got better as it went on. I guess the first half being SoL with robot antics mixed in turned most people that aren't diehard Atom fans away.

I was surprised to find out that most of the SoL episodes were anime-only, and the manga got to the robot wrassling a lot faster.

Given the show's budget of whatever loo change they could find in the sofa, I can see why they'd take the less action-oriented approach. Fantastic OP animation though.

The few people watching probably held on to the show hoping to see the robowrasslin on par with the OP and then we got to the tournament arc and that was that.

It was shit. Solid 8/10

>I don't have time to track down all of the volumes so this is a good alternative

>so this is a good alternative.

sadly, no, and believe me, I tried.
Still, the Dub is great anyways.

>I don't have time to track down all of the volumes
>nyaa
>search
>berserk
>literature
>literally the first response

if you have time to watch two episodes, you have enough time to find anything

Pretty sure that "honor" actually goes to AoKana, though. But yeah, her sales decline began with TR.

can you sell me on figure 17? I've had it on my backlog for literally a decade and keep putting it off

>namefag
Your opinion is invalid.

Aside from greentext about GoHands filters, there was a decent size following for K at the start. Magical gang wars with good music would have been great but it was too ambitious, especially being a multimedia project that spanned over years.

D
T
D
T
D
T

It's about a girl (Tsubasa) who moves to the countryside with her dad after her mum dies.
She's socially inept, lonely etc. Basically Shinji Ikari as a loli.
Alien stuff happens and a goo alien thing (Hikaru) ends up merging with Tsubasa in order to fight an alien monster.
After separating from her she ends up taking Tsubasa's form.
It's mostly a slice of life show where Hikaru is trying to help Tsubasa break out of her shell, with alien battles at the end of every episode forcing her to fight against her will.
The friendship between Tsubasa and Hikaru is the best part of the show and the best friendship in anything I've seen, and the characters feel very real. Tsubasa will do small things that aren't directly explained but you can completely understand why she's doing them. It's hard to explain but you'll see what I mean if you watch it.

I wish more than 6 people were watching this show.

I'm watching it, but I kind of forgot to keep up with the threads.

Any show that doesn't show up on HS is apparently too much effort for people to bother watching. Being (good) 3D doesn't help.

thanks for the writeup, it sounds like it's going to be a heartwarming show to watch.

I liked it a lot and the owner of the comic shop where I buy manga does too, but noone esle I know does.
In the country where I live they just started publishing the manga so it's a bit more advertised, but still, it doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Just read it all on Kissmanga or something/

R-15

>This is old (like 2008)

You need to be 18 to post here.

2008 was almost ten years ago, ojisan.

Captain Earth
No idea why people hate it so much. Just enough plot to keep me interested, more focus on characters. Just the way I like it.

Basically, newfags hate anything pre-SAO

Only the manga. Anime is a bit too low-quality animation-wise and hypersexualized(I think it's somehow turned out to be less sexy because of it) to my liking.
Also, cute girls doing cute RIP AND TEAR things.

Also, this. MC looks and fights a bit like a grammaton cleric Preston, which is more than enough for my simple taste.

What's it like being fucking retarded you faggot niggers? Shit taste across the board.

>What's it like being fucking retarded you faggot niggers?
Feels bretty good.

but this was good and funny

If you wanted a (you) so badly all you had to do was ask politely for it.