K-ON

>There are still people who haven't watched this goddamn masterpiece

>still
The proportion of anons that don't know Keion probably grows every year.

>yfw season 2 had a perfect ending but that means no season 3

stop, it hurts

There’s always the movie. And they could have done college years or something, but not to be pessimistic but it might have gone down in quality and gotten stale eventually.

It's so weird to see newfags watching modern slice of life like GabDrop and Maidragon without even knowing about K-On or Hidamari Sketch (especially the latter, which is unironically my favorite SHAFT anime).

Regardless, watching K-On should be mandatory to posting on Sup Forums.

Nah, I'm happy with an Sup Forums that doesn't have a list of mandatory anime. So long as faggots watch 200-300 shows (and not all from the same 3 years), I'll be happy.

They actually promised two movies...

What's the most visually appealing episode of K-on?
please no arguments about if it's "arthouse" or not

I like the concert episode. Either that or the last one.

>please no arguments about if it's "arthouse" or not
Why would anyone argue? Everyone knows it is.

death devil keions the cutest

It doesn’t suit Yui all that much.

When you try to give everyone a suit and realize you have 5 characters.

Newfags don't even come for those anymore, they come for the Shounenshit threads.

wew

To be fair Yui is a star

>watched both seasons twice, movie once
>believe I was obsessed with SoL after loving it
>watch the shittiest anime in existence afterwards i.e. dozens of boring and under the radar SoL
DON'T FALL FOR IT BROS

I like to think I'm an SOL guy because I love K-on so much. Really I just like KyoAni (K-on, Haruhi, Tamako, Nichijou, etc). The only non-KyoAni shows I consider to be top tier are Toradora and Oreimo

Imagine if this was about 5 dudes instead of cute highschool girls.

Yeah, it would be shit, that's how good ur fucking anime is.

I can't tell what you are trying to say.
Are you saying it's shit because if you completely changed the main characters it would be shit? or what?

I'm not saying it's shit. It isn't. But it isn't great either.

I'm saying that if you make this a show about guys with the same plot and shit, it will be shit. Which indicates it's not a very good anime.

Take any truely great show and imagine the characters switching gender and chances are it's still going to be great.

This is bait right?
>I'm saying that if you make this a show about guys with the same plot and shit, it will be shit.
Yea, no shit. If you completely change the characters in a purely character focused show it would probably end up worse
>show is bad because if you change the main aspect of the show it would be worse.
What kind of logic is this?

I just came here for the ratposting

>masterpiece
>shitboring sol moeshit
>no storyline or central conflict

You must have watched ateast 10 animes before you can post here. The shown is shit. Your opinion is shit.

You need to watch 500 or more kiddo.

K-ON is an essential anime everyone must watch before posting on Sup Forums.

First season beach episode.
The fireworks scene is amazing.

nah, he's right. K-On is good, but only waifufags go on about what a masterpiece it is.

If the main cast was all males, then waifufags wouldn't excuse how the cast of high school characters goes 39 episodes without even thinking about the opposite gender while talking about how "realistic" it is (its not, its overly idealized)

>not liking sol
>at least 10 animes
>animes
You need to go back

>tfw no Yui gf

>No Brown Girls
What am I supposed to get from this show?

there's a special femininity to K-on that it would lose if the cast were all male. Changing the cast from female to male would change a lot of dynamics besides the fact that there are no cute waifus

good taste

I have a feeling you would like the beach episodes

>no brown girls
Exhibit A