Which Country has the Worst Tourists?

And why is it consistently the British?

Attached: 1521913257364.webm (942x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4
hooktube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=aBsXdlLD9HY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T8OCR1suKcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all these dickhead England fans will be going to Russia

Oh fuck, I can't wait, not many of them will be making it back

Attached: 2.jpg (703x480, 76K)

Football is a religion to the working class

It amazes me cos it's absolute shite

Attached: 1347740706238.jpg (2209x3000, 937K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4

state of these people

Attached: oi cunt.png (1618x900, 196K)

Clearly you haven't much experience with my people

Attached: nuvem-em-ldquo-forma-de-rola-rdquo-invoca-o-hu_2016-02-02_191444..jpg (236x236, 14K)

Your nobility needs to take control again.

Attached: wars-of-the-roses-battle1.jpg (620x440, 59K)

Attached: 1520887980245.jpg (1618x900, 284K)

>be me
>be British
>live in a certain European country
>lots of Brit tourists
>all of my friends think it is hilarious how obvious they are to spot
>all Norf FC pig skinned bald high blood pressure faced over weight drunks

Saxons, when will they learn?

It's good that Abdul is going to bring you cowardly scum to justice.

China
I've heard people from all over the world bitch about how disgusting Chinese tourists are.

1) UK
2) China
3) USA
4) Germany

used to be Americans now it's Chinese.
hooktube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

football hooligans are the literal scum of the earth... The film The brothers grimsby ( or what ever its called) sums it up pretty well.

Attached: aK3b9QN_700b.jpg (700x615, 55K)

Absolutely this

youtube.com/watch?v=aBsXdlLD9HY

Attached: norf gets smashed.png (1194x660, 103K)

This is a result of overpopulation

DUTCH FAGS BTFO

/thread

War of the roses is utter bollocks.The white rose will always be superior.

Cant wait for them to go to Russia for the World Cup to get absolutely BTFO

Chinese just don’t understand western manners. They spit everywhere and smoke constantly. My fellow countrymen are just fat idiots. When I was in Europe no one had a clue i was American until I spoke. Germans just come across as rude but they really aren’t.

The red and white rose you mean

the British are the niggers of whites. animals.

Attached: 1487996904939.jpg (259x383, 27K)

speaking for switzerland, don't know about the rest of the world

leafs
americans
chinks
brits

in that order

cant say i agree about the german and usa, they are all educated and respectfull.

UK people travel a lot and the middle man uk is complete uneducated moron, chinese actually are a bunch of disgusting people with no regards for human life other than themselves and even then i dont think they care so much about their own.

the dutch can be loud, australian can be loud too.

really never had any issue with an american, the one that made the trip are just glad to be here

so it's more like UK=China>>>>>>>>>>rest of the world

which tells a lot

I'll be there waiting for them. Send some Chechens my way to

fuck you

great argument bud

How are Americans worse than chinks?

I can’t tell a leaf unless they give away with their trademark “aeh”.

It is by FAR the Chinese. I used to work in the tourist industry here in Canada. The shit I can tell you. Off the top of my head, NEVER tip for anything, congregate in large motherfucking groups being loud as hell in socially awkward unacceptable places (i.e., they'll block the entrance to the hotel just standing there while others are trying to get in, middle of a busy parking lot), can AND WILL run up to you and take pictures of you right in your face and sometimes they'll grab your ass (no, not QTs, old fucking men, and I'm a dude), they DESTROY wherever they go. They're like a fucking horde of half locust/half nigger. The hotel rooms will be absolutely destroyed, food remains everywhere, all the shit is gone (towels, blankets, sometimes). God, I'm angry even thinking about it.

Yeah I'm hearing from a lot of people I know - the Chinese swarm are fucking mental abroad

the americans that come here for tourism tend to be insufferable fuckfaces, loud and obnoxious (and I mean much more than the average yank), get upset when they don't get babysit (babysitted? babysat?) like they do in the USA, and constantly make stupid fucking jokes about chocolate and gold. ok, very funny, you've said that a few dozen times already, please stop now.
i work with a few americans and know some that live here, they're mostly ok

and chinks are just chinks, no explanation needed

the "ou" gives it away too

im not overly fond of brit tourists, on average
but canadians and chinese are the worst

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T8OCR1suKcs

Moar swarm like behaviour

They were just down here for Fallas in Valencia, we were happy to see them leave.

Just to follow-up, don't even get me started on their smoking etiquette. Don't get me wrong, I know Canadians are prissy cunts when it comes to smoking, and we're generally high maintenance tourists ourselves, but the Chinese take smoking to a whole new level. I remember once going into a lobby area because I was doing a hike, and they were only there for maybe 15 minutes and the place was FILLED with cigarette smoke. When I came back after we were done there were cigarettes EVERYWHERE inside. There were butts on the floor, in the sink, toilet, everywhere. They're absolutely disgusting people.

He's right man. Canadians are dreadful tourists because we're so fucking demanding. I much preferred seeing Americans and Scandanavians (they're top-tier where I worked) than my countrymen. Canadians are so "set in their ways" its embarrassing. They take forever to order food and they always have to alter it, they never can just make a normal food order because they have some gay preference. They get pissy if you dont give them perfect service in every aspect of things (reception, food, tours, whatever), and they think they'e greatest people in the world because hockey and healthcare. Not to mention, they tend to be cheap. Sorry, it's the truth.

Didn't realize Canucks had a bad reputation abroad. I figured they would be relatively reserved like they are at home.
Genuinely interested in what you have seen from them to make them deserving of this ranking.

lol, what happening there? Rubbing Brexit in? :^)

Attached: 126464.jpg (898x701, 69K)

>They take forever to order food and they always have to alter it, they never can just make a normal food order because they have some gay preference

Kek. This irritates me.

We’re talking about tourists I’m glad brexit happened.

refer to my explanation of why i ranked americans like that, but less loud and much more annoying. is also pretty much right.
again, this is about switzerland, a country (rightfully) thought of as expensive, so we mostly get spoiled rich kids, and poorfags that desperately want to show off what little money they have. not a whole lot of middle class tourism going on, certainly less that other countries.

Yeah man. I worked for awhile in southern Brazil as part of adventure tourism and say what we will about monkey soup, but Brazil has pretty good food especially so in the south because its gaucho-rancher country. I'm there showing a group of Canadians around and there is this amazing churrascaria (meat, skewers, all you can eat) and I was so ashamed when half of them had pseudo-vegetarian diets [meaning, just meats they're used to] so they just ate bread and potatoes basicaly and the others kept nitpicking every time the guy came by with the meat. Just take the fucking meat dude, Brazilians don't even BBQ sauce.

I see how you mentioned the Canadians twice, they must be awful.

Preferred tourist Irish and Scottish. They know how to have a good time. I honestly neverhad a problem with English though.

:^)
no but seriously they're the fucking worst

1. China
2. India
3. Russia
4. French
Anglos and other Europeans make good tourists ussually at leastt

How do you even tell a difference between a Brit, Leaf and Burger?

For me they are all the same Anglos, and honestly if I ever met a leaf, Irish or Australian, I probably thought they were either British or American (depending on IQ).

Would anything bad really happen if you just shoved them back out of the way when they tried their locust swarm bullshit on you?

Pretty much this.
They are always in large groups and there is one person shouting as loud as he can even tho they can obviously hear him.
They seem okay from a distance, minding their own business until they do something EXTREMELY retarded out of nowhere, like taking a shit in the middle of the street or hall, try to kill swan or peacock or steal Saints remains.

Come to our KFC, get wrecked cunts.

That's fine Piotr no one expects you to have linguistic skills just finish the upstairs toilet by Easter weekend ok? And please refrain from smoking inside my house, my wife has asked you several times to go outside.

I grew up around international school students, as soon as an anglo opens their mouth I know where they're from.

My theory for American tourists is that there are two types - Young and Old. The young ones are annoying as fuck because they're either out to get shitfaced and fuck everything in sight (which has advantages, since I fucked a bunch of them) or are super-pretentious 'finding themselves' (also fucking everything in sight). The old ones are the best tourists though. There is no other tourist that is genuinely interested in where they are than American older tourists. They want to know about you, what its like where we are, everything. And they tip like you'd never believe. I used to do kayaking/horseback riding stuff, and I've been tipped upwards of 500 bucks for 50 dollar hour long excursion.

No way you can tell the difference between leaf and burger.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

For every one of these Brits, there are the 4 Granny type ones who are just lost.

The worse tourists, without a doubt, par excellence are the motherfucking Chink commy sons of bitches. MacArthur should have been allowed nuke the whole place. They are Ugly, Smelly, Disgusting, Rude, and generally revolting and callous.

Americans get a bad wrap. Generally loud, but embarrassed about it, which makes it ok.

But those fucking chink bastards....

easy
one sounds like they have a cold even when they don't, and the other sounds like a trumpet

Attached: Sxons.jpg (4300x1824, 3.37M)

I’m a burger and I can’t do it. The accent in the northern states is basically the same as leaf land.

Cacucks are worse than Amerimutts when it comes to patriotism. Every goddamn leaf tourist I've come into contact with has always spouted off about how Canada does this and that better that the US. They keep repeating how awesome Canada is, as if they're trying to convince themselves of it. Most people I know hate Canadians for how obnoxious they are.

The goofier the accent, the closer to Canada you are.

You get it. It's astonishing how socially retarded the Chinese are, and I'm not willing to chalk it up to simple ignorance of social conventions. You don't need to be a seasoned tourist to know you can't all just fucking swarm a reception with one person working and all of you chink-yelling so no one get anything done, or stand in the middle of the fucking street where cars are honking at you to get out of the way. That's just being retarded. They also have zero sense of respect. Chinks basically cannot be allowed around any type of monument or anything like that because they'll climb up a war memorial and take selfies of themselves making funny faces or something. They're just retards.

>implying these doughy plastic chair shitheads have got the balls to go to Russia

Attached: 356DB4FD00000578-3648997-Vardy_said_he_was_purely_focused_on_England_s_Euro_2016_campaign-a-104_1466 (634x418, 58K)

On here i'd say the worst we get are >African American
Loud as fuck
Disrespectful
Think they are hot shit and hood (most of the time they get put on their place)
Obnoxious "fashion"

>Brits (they are okay as long they are sober)
Rude as fuck.
They are better than anyone because Europeans (even seen them downtalk white Americans)
Littering, throwing bottles and trash everywhere.

GO GO ON YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Attached: literally you.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Why are you so mad?

americans from some parts are obvious (dixie, bay area, texas, boston for example), but standard canadian english sounds practically the same as northern/midwestern american english.
what allows you to tell them apart is the "eh" (it's not a meme, they really do say it a lot) and the "ou" (which is usually exaggerated by non-canadians, but it's definitely a thing)
then there's also people from the maritimes, those tend to be easy to spot if you know what features to look for

also i didn't mention i have a strong interest in languages and linguistics so that probably helps a lot too

T. Poofta

I was a brit and moved away as soon as I could. The english are an embarrassment, especially as they keep going on about the good old day and blaming filthy foreigners when they need to look in the fucking mirror.

Attached: 1520807744923.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: 1520380919989.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I actually have absolutely no theory on this - I presume football hooligans are terrible everywhere but ours do seem to have a knack for being shameful.

They say ooot instead of out. Some people in Maine/Vermont also do but it is very rare in USA.

Chang here
The answer should be chinks with no doublt
The middle-aged Chink bommer fuckers have no sense of private space / Decency.
They always make me feel so embarrassed that I have to prevent I can't speak Chinese.

American fat tourists are not that decent but still 100x better than Chinese.

Attached: 1518395411664.gif (316x179, 356K)

Nah, our fans will just be standing there watching police beating the shit out of those monkeys. OMOH despite being an anagram for homo is not a force to fuck with. Especially if those are crimson berettes.

*bantz in English*

> * prevent
pretend

Pretty much agree here. UK chavs are really a special kind.

what am i lookin at here?

>Watch other people play sport
>Watch other people fuck your wife
Slippery slope.

Have played and watched plenty of football/armored wank ball.

I don't fucking get it either, for either of the sport cults. Rugby's better anyway.

This. Absolutely no fucking sense of private space.

Attached: FinsFightinFats.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Tourist leafs are really weird people with a childish humor. Has anyone else experience this?

hahaha fuck, I wish I didn't

As I've made clear, it is obviously your countrymen. I would feel deep shame if I was one of these. It's you guys (non-chink, changs) that reap the loss of this because many of us in the various tourist shit Ive done would refuse service altogether to chink-looking people, or avoid to the extent possible without getting fired.

I believe the majority of American's you'd enjoy the company of aren't really that into traveling to other countries.

English football fans being dicks in amsterdam i think

Also another anecdote. I was travelling myself and went to a sex show in Amsterdam (had to at least go once), and the girl got up and explain all the rules - no touching, be respectful, etc. Then at the end she put on a chink accent and said, "and to the China-man, NO. PHOTO." I still KEK thinking about that.

Ayyy

Chinks, European hippies especially French are literal street shitters

the Spanish are the worst tourists with no exceptions.

I am sorry for that. Would gas ignorant Chinks myself.

the typical stereotype of a Canadian is a really apologetic and polite guy. My experience with Canadians is that you're really fucking arrogant.

Worst tourists and just generally worst human beings are pakis, really

American wannabes but they get BTFOed easier than actual Mutts

hahaha awesome

>My experience with Canadians is that you're really fucking arrogant.
Same, whats worse its there isn't even a reason for the arrogance, Canada has kept shifting farther and farther into the abyss.

Attached: leaf leaders.jpg (2600x3704, 3.25M)

Anyone who isn't a United States Citizen.

/thread

Attached: britishreport1.jpg (484x605, 53K)