How did he do it?

how did he do it?

He could cook like a god.

Massive cock

He's not that much shorter than Lyza, it's just the artstyle that makes it particularly odd.

pretty girls need to stop marrying shitty little shrimps

Think Ozen tried to put the moves on her as soon as he died?

like this?

Was he younger than Lyza? He looks like he couldn't be older than 14-15.

He was the first that told her she was cute.

The only thing missing from this image is Ozen furiously rubbing her clit.

DELETE
Ozen not for lewd

probably you know classics
just like malbork
you cut the supply lines and leave only alcochol

After seeing Riko and co's adventure, it does seem like a really good cook is an important part of a party when exploring the abyss so I wouldn't doubt it.

Who says she isn't? It's the closest she'd ever actually get to Lyza's pussy so she settled for cuckoldry.
GILFs are always for lewd.

Story time.

>Hahahaha... you know, as much as I couldn't stand the little fuckboy, I can't deny what an absolute monster he was when your mother was drunk, horny, and looking to get her pipes cleaned as thoroughly as possible by her precious human dildo she called a husband.
>Oh, I'm sorry. The euphemism is likely wasted on young ones such as yourselves. You see, your dumbfaced father Torka, as frail and girly as he was, possessed something we adults call a big fat fucking cock. Never in my entire life have I felt true fear, but I can only imagine it had to be something like what I felt when I first laid eyes on your father's erect penis. Reevaluate the size of my body compared to his and just let that sink in.
>And in all my time with her I'd never heard your mother scream quite like she did with that red splitjaw of an erection slamming in and out of her tender vagina, the very one you slithered out of when you were born.
>Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say it was his throbbing veiny member you first spurted out of, festering in those fat testicles of his opportunistically waiting for your chance to gush directly into the womb of Lyza, your mother, that the tip of said ejaculating penis had undoubtedly penetrated if her mindless wailing was to be believed, that night you were conceived in the aforementioned womb of Lyza, your mother. That was filled with the thick sticky sperm of Torka. Your father.
>.....................
>And WHAT wailing it was! I shouldn't have to remind you that I have accompanied her closely nearly all her life, personally witnessed her most grand and brutal episodes of mindless annihilation firsthand that only other white whistles lived to remember, and I tell you such screaming was never heard from her between all of her battles, her most terrible injuries, even your birth did not produce such caterwauling.
>Ah, but I won't bore you with all the graphic details of that story. Was there any other you wanted to hear?

Quick question, has anyone ever heard a "nyanpasu" play while using Nyaa?

They didn't called him the BLACK WHISTLE for nothing.

lanklets BTFO

Huge fucking dick.

>implying he weren't the actual annihilator and died protecting her and taking a huge swarm of monsters into the grave together with him