Code Vein game OP by ufotable

Please be Suhara
Please not be one of the two new ufotable projects as it is possible an OVA tie in like GE Prologue or TV show that will air prior release can happen here with a new game franchise

Doesnt this go on Sup Forums ?

I guess so, never been there but thanks on the heads up

An OVA would be cool. The game looks like shit but these visuals fit ufotable really nicely.

That gives me hope that they want the game to do good.

Always good to have more ufotable

hopefully is just as good as the zestiria op

I don't like the gradient-y look of ufotashit shows to be honest.

>Please not be one of the two new ufotable projects
You know it is, and the other project is God Eater 3 OP.

I guess 2 game OPs + their animated cutscenes which won't amount to more than half an hour each is better than 2 badly planned TV anime (thanks Bamco for scarring me for life).
Though that just means another year without Girls Work

Do you have any proof?

I want to sexually fuck Mia

Me too, they add a gradient light far too often. I also dislike their night scenes. Looks like they just plaster a blue filter on.

>Dark Souls Anime
>by Ufotable

Can't ufotable do something original for once

When is it even coming out

I think it's great that there's a studio that consistently pay attention to lighting detail, even if it's stylized. Their shows tend to have this slick digital polish rarely found in 2D animation.

That's a big part of why I love ufotable

Looks great.

Girls Work is still a possible thing to happen
Plus their past originals are pretty good. With Fate project ending and only the Katsugeki movie to do, ufotable is pretty open to do things again until Bamco decides to get them to adapt another game

Director of Photography Yuuichi Terao is the one to thank, his involvement in almost every show pretty much shaped the studio brand

It would be done by the Berserk 2016 team

Think we'll get an anime adaptation of Code Vein too?

Looks fucking great.

Can't wait to make myself a cool onee-san and roam the wasteland with Big Titty Io

Are these guys the dream team?

>Can't ufotable do something original for once

I heard they are planning 2 new projects next year

Same here. I hear a lot of complaints about Ufotable 2D animation looking too much like 3D due to the lighting but I personally love that this studio actually pays attention to lighting in a scene.

HF Part 1 is pretty much built around how lighting affects the scene, a real great showcase about that fact

How would a Dark Souls anime even work?

Like Cinderella Girls Gekijou. I kid you not.

Not that format, tho, but the silent producer whose face is never shown and the story driven by the Idols, in that case the NPCs and Bosses.

Throw in a big portion of mystery, convoluted storytelling and symbolic visual direction in the style of Angel's Egg, and you probably have something that is close to the experience of the games.

But since I know Japan, they would fuck it up if they touch it with an adoption. Maybe they will even make it an isekai.

I think you're confusing lighting with color grading. The lighting isn't anything special, it's the color grading that gives it that soft digital look.