Why are the kikes risking it all

they've taken over every big money making industry in this country and are now running them all into the ground. school, Hollywood, music, gaming, social media etc. why are they going all out? why are they sacrificing it all?

do they know the end is coming?

what is it Sup Forums?

Attached: f9c5ea221bf1a4de279de6a86daab742.jpg (500x667, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-20/what-do-they-know-we-dont-dc-officials-flock-doomsday-camps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRRRRTTT BRAAAPPPPPPTFTFT

Because they are not in control?

This is a people's movement.
Other whites are pushing for diversity.
Jews are not that powerful and whites are not that gullible.
They believe in different things.

they see that people are waking up and have to go full force to prevent the goyim from knowing the truth

Attached: dsadas.png (375x444, 101K)

>This is a people's movement.
No one believes that.

Attached: 1503078812768.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

Attached: uuuuuuu.jpg (1042x766, 107K)

you'd have to have an Ashkenazi tier verbal and spacial IQ to understand what exactly is going on

Attached: IMG_2396.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I think that is absolutely bullshit. I think Jews use Marxism within our schools to make people the way they are today. and it's had a profound effect

They just realize Israel #1. It's time you do too.

They have Israel now. They have no reason to keep there host countries healthy.

We've been being eased into this for a very long time.

I don't think so. I think they just follow some insane prophecy and force it on others. they think they're the chosen race

What do they get out of a dumbed down, materialistic, distracted, emotionally stunted, gunless working class?

Is this a serious question?

they obviously already have all that even with guns. so what's the problem?

>obviously have all of it

The fact that we're sitting here having this discussion is proof that's not the case.

Granted, they've achieved probably 90% of their goal.

perfect ass

Top Five Missions by Israel's Sayeret Matkal
youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
>the first victim of 9/11, Daniel Lewin, was an elite captain in Israel's Sayeret Matkal
>he was allegedly stabbed to death with boxcutters on Flight 11, the first plane to hit the WTC, after being seated between two alleged hijackers
>but his seat number 9B is cited as a hijacker in the official 9/11 transcript by attendant Betty Ong
>notice how Sayeret missions frequently target airports, airplanes, and occur behind enemy lines, using disguises, including as airport staff and Muslims
>Benjamin Netanyahu is ex-Sayeret. He once disguised himself as an airport technician to kill Muslim hijackers; his brother died raiding an airport for Sayeret in Operation Thunderbolt
>Lewin's father was a Zionist Israeli poet who hated America. He refused to visit Daniel...until the week before 9/11. He literally departed back to Israel on 9/10
>Lewin's company Akamai is responsible for handling US Internet traffic on 9/11, and now has offices in Israel
>Lewin was an alum of Technion aka Mossad University
Pure coincidence? Or was 9/11 a Sayeret/Mossad operation? What did Daniel Lewin know? Why is he never celebrated as a hero if he attempted to kill hijackers as reported?

Flight 11 is the plane the "Dancing Israelis" were arrested for celebrating and photographing as it crashed. They were ordered deported to Israel by Zionist Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff.

Do your research Sup Forumsaks. Before the ZOG pushes us into a final MENA war.

checked

Attached: 1521402444515.jpg (815x851, 107K)

bump

Jews are intelligent and perverse. Their intelligence allows them to get money and power. Their perversity results in them trying to corrupt and destroy. Jews aren't overrepresented among college professors and the mentally ill.

You can see that all the problems that Jews afflict us with, they inflict on themselves in greater measure. For example, Jews have fewer children and they interbreed and very high rates.

Jews aren't hurting us because of some scheme or secret evil plan. They are just following their nature.

How do I get my girlfriend's ass to look like this. Is it genetics or does she just need to do a lot of squats at the gym?

70% genetics, 30% exercise

If she hasnt had an ass like this since puberty she wont ever have one though

I think a few get into power, then use the power of nepotism.

Damn. hers isnt bad, it's just not round like that. Guess I'm out of luck

they cant help encouraging their host populations to shoah them

get her to lose body fat % and then do lots of squats.

sure seems that way

Tikkun Olam is why

Because Q predicted this.

Consider how ridiculously she's arching her back. If she stood up straight, I'm sure it wouldn't look like that.

I do, you worthless piece of shit

A song as old as time. They fear persecution so much that they're willing to raise hell to prevent it, and in doing so cause their own persecution.

They taste blood in the water so they're trying to sprint to the finish line. The sooner they turn everything into a third world, the sooner they can own whatever is left that's worth having.

>no money
Want money
>some money
No enough money
>millionaire
Average
>Billionaire
Now your getting somewhere
>Enough money to crash economies and ruin countries
Powerful
>Enough money that destroying lots of your own assets actually makes you even more powerful.
When you have enough wealth you can use it as a weapon. That weapon can be used to destroy an empire and rebuilt a new one in (((Your))) image.

Attached: B6C7E414-E31D-492D-8AEC-C18DE6CF51F5.jpg (409x612, 43K)

As somebody that can remember a time before timestamp required and catfishing was much more common, I cannot understand how newer generations still fall for camera tricks.

Attached: blaire-white-photos.jpg (940x661, 55K)

Your $0.10 has been deposited into your account

Squats, and some really specific exercise that targets a really specific muscle group right above the ass muscles.

Chaos is a ladder. They know that, the masses don't.

They climb higher and higher, because they can, they'll transcend the fucking heavens one day and we'll be back to square one - serfs of the elites, except now they're more cunning than ever before.

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAp.png (600x445, 437K)

god canadians are so gay. go back to crying about your lack of a progressive drug policy or the value of your shit-tier dollar

we get it, canada is so tolerant and progressive. xhe really apriciates it

>why are they going all out?
Because they feel that they can ban guns with this "muh feelings" coming from children.

and if they can't, the next time this happens the feefee's will be even stronger.

>do they know the end is coming?
No. It hasn't even entered into their minds that the goyim might revolt and that the goyim could win.

I come to this idea as well...

That they may be getting more aggressive because there is a pressure on them.

underrated

>do they know the end is coming?

Yes.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-20/what-do-they-know-we-dont-dc-officials-flock-doomsday-camps

According to the Washington Examiner, a building network of backwoods doomsday camps around the country are pulling in members from affluent areas and even Washington national security officials as the threats grow from nuclear war, an EMP (electromagnetic pulse), or virus attack. Dubbed Fortitude Ranch, the outposts promise protection and a year’s supply of food for those unable to build their own bunker with preparations for a SHTF scenario. What’s more, until a crisis strikes, the doomsday camps are being used for prepper training and vacations.