Anyone if you actually seen this clip?

I was skeptical but I saw it televised at my local bar. I saw grown men tearing up including myself.

I was going to pick up my AR and AK because my waiting period is up, but I called my LGS say I won't be picking them up and they can keep the $400 deposit.

I hung up and I've never been more proud of myself.

Wake up /k/, it's a new era. Violence is tools of thugs.

Join the #oneless movement.

Attached: IMG_7971.png (586x771, 416K)

Oh, for fucks sake

And the point of this thread is?

Attached: How about i slap your shit.png (680x647, 407K)

Fucking attention whore.

Weapons are unnecessary in 2018.

Yeah, she took a whole 6 minutes to fake her fucking tears and completely step all over the corpses of her classmates. I have said the same. We are heading in the same direction as South Africa. There are so many parallels that it's sickening. However, unlike SA, we won't be giving our guns up so fast. I think the majority of our rifles and handguns will be "lost" or "stolen" before that happens. I don't even blame Trump. We got him riled up and he unknowingly bit off more than he could chew. Of all the snakes and rats he has dealt with as a NYC developer, imagine, the rats and snakes in DC topped them. The Republican party is a joke and the Dems have taken such a hard left stance, we are looking down the barrel of Marxism.

Attached: 1521921265830.jpg (534x328, 45K)

shit, better tell that to all the bad guys

Me or Emma?

La creatura....

Attached: 05CC229B-E695-4BCC-99EA-1242BEF66FDA.jpg (851x853, 223K)

shut up faggot

>Weapons are unnecessary in 2018.

Attached: haha oh wow.jpg (600x467, 48K)

>Oh nooooooo she's crying!
>QUICK someone burn the constitution!

If I lived anywhere near Florida I would buy the nicest dagger I could find and stab this faggot through it's heart. Around the pommel I would tie a nice little ribbon with the words "The traitor's reward" embroidered on it.

It's probably a good thing I don't live in that part of the country, I don't really want to go to jail.

K

Attached: 91254FD2-E77F-4445-AB37-CC1481319F15.png (621x621, 181K)

Wow.
Did everybody stop mugging, raping, stabbing, etc. this year?
Do the police just instantly teleport on scene when a crime occurs now?
That's fucking fantastic news

you're literally not even trying at this point.
your "raid" here was a massive fucking failure.

That's what cops and rule of law are for, moron. Are we cavemen?

>Do the police just instantly teleport on scene when a crime occurs now?
nah, they teleport outside and stand around while you get shot.

good thing there was a cop at parkland, can you imagine what would have happened if he weren't there?

Attached: scot-peterson-0119-1519419780[1].jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

That's unacceptable police conduct, they need more funding for proper training.

Police response time is lowest in history. Shut up

>clip

aren't they the only ones you faggots think should own guns though?
why do you think untrained officers should be armed?

Great job convincing us of nothing else than your own cowardice. By siding with them you join the company of traitors and fools. Round of applause for the hollowhead. Now get off this board if you're so afraid of ARs, or go into ARG and tell them how stupid they are

Kys you leftidt faggot anti white piece of shit.

Attached: 014B7FC0-9B21-4C35-B1E7-34B263191CED.png (1000x1080, 161K)

>Around the pommel I would tie a nice little ribbon with the words "The traitor's reward" embroidered on it
>not "sic semper tyrannis"

Attached: 3123180B-9717-4F45-AA96-F34B9F3248FE.png (139x139, 2K)

the ratio of cops to bad guys is wayyyyyyyyyyy in the favor of bad guys.

I'm starting to really hate this dyke.

Not all traitors are tyrants.

How many people were born in that 6 minutes?

about 195 @ 30 babies per minute

Yet when parkland was getting shot up the police officer on duty sat outside and did nothing. When other officers arrived, they also sat outside and did nothing.

The Opportunist cunt who is using her dead classmates as a way to make 100K working for Left wing non profits.

>I was going to pick up my AR and AK because my waiting period is up, but I called my LGS say I won't be picking them up and they can keep the $400 deposit.
GTFO, go be a faggot somewhere else.

/k/ is a weapons board, not politics, and definitely not faggy preachy politics. Sage

I use to feel that way about fire extinguishers and fire departments until I saw their response times to my street first hand. Glad you live close to a PD, user.

>all the commies willingly disarm themselves on the outset of the purge
You did the right thing, OP. I'm proud of you.

wow... so powerful op...

I see this said a lot, that people would 'lose their guns' before giving them up. What's the point in that? Why keep them if you're just going to hide them and live in fear? Isn't the point of having them to give us the power to prevent this shit from ever happening in the first place?

waiting for your response, friend.

Attached: 535A586E-FD90-41CD-A8C3-9DB767E2B515.png (139x139, 3K)

Sage isn't a downboat, newflap.

sage. this isn't your preach board you troll.

Ok but what were you doing when you're her age huh?

Agreed, well that's what I am getting at. They'll be stashed or used in order to prevent this. We all saw the support that Cliven Bundy garnered. There were dozens of well armed men and women by his side. For those who think that the majority of Americans are larping tough guys, just look at that whole fiasco. Americans will fight back.

GIBZ ME YOU GUNZ WHITE BOI!

Attached: 1514043764635.jpg (1074x1085, 102K)

The police don't come to my home because they got tired of stopping fights in the nearby trailer park, the sheriff takes one actual goddamn hour to reach me. The only think keeping me and mine safe are firearms, and your insidious plot to disarm the common man isn't going to work. Take your "raid" and fuck right off.

Untrained officers should be that, untrained and not allowed to be in the force. It's a simple solution really.

I got 12 firearms from shotguns to revolvers to various semi autos and I think I'll turn them in on the next local police gun collection drive. I'll be happy if they give me a local bowling alley voucher.

Now I feel dirty with guns in my home.

>18
Lets see, I was getting through High school, getting ready for picking a college, and I was working my ass off in my parents basement building what would become my company, which led to me having financial freedom

Nope. You have to let powers that be fuck up first so that when the time comes to gather strength and strike back its clear as to why it's happening. One guy blowing up a building or walking around Canada with a rifle isn't a movement. A populace with leadership and a plan is

so your solution to stopping crime is to reduce the number of officers we have on the streets?
you don't have a single firearm you lying retard.

>response time is lowest in history

I dont think he meant they get there quickly. I think he meant their response was really low, like they went full retard and sat outside. The cops really did have the “lowest response in a given time.”

He doesnt even have to duck. Nobody can see him.

El Abomanicion.....

1 mossy 12ga pump synthetic
1 HR 20ga breakaction single shot
1 Stoeger coach 12ga
1 Ruger BH 357
1 SW .38
1 CZ 455 trainer .22
Etc etc

MY generation is coming for your child killing tools bigots. David Hogg will lead us into the future whether you idiots like it or not.

Not that guy but listing off random guns doesn't mean you own them. Also, if true, you have some real shit taste in guns so you wouldn't really lose anything by turning them in.

Attached: 1390448886727.gif (500x500, 374K)

Doing an honest days work like I had been since 13. Unfortunately it didn't pay well but at least I wasn't a fascist weirdo teenager trying to steal the rights of law abiding Americans or contributing to the downfall of a great nation.

1 m249
1 m4
1 colt python
1 m134
1 George Hoenig rotary rifle
etc etc

I too can list off guns I don't own.

Working and watching my dad drink away the rent money.

Why didn't they just shoot the shooter?

Attached: 1521133217357.png (186x194, 17K)

Cool. Now go tell the Niggers that.

Attached: hNco1aX_d.jpg (640x409, 45K)

Nice try your marketing firm is a joke and you guys failed with the anti-gun memes

Attached: truth .png (250x250, 60K)

Don't have that much time to list random guns. Each gun I procured because they're unique and fits a purpose and they're also iconic in their own right.

Anyway, they're gone on the next gun drive.

You are unnecessary in 2018 and you should never have any weapons.

2/10.

Ha ha Mods please kick this kid Hogg is 17 and ill bet this guy is no older.

Easy to give away nothing

>unique
>literally any of those
noguns please stop.

Post a picture
If you post a time stamped picture I'll come straight to your house and suck your dick

>hr pardner, mossberg, stoeger shotguns
>ruger, s&w revolvers
>unique
Maybe the CZ.
>iconic
LMAO ok.

i have to hand it to you shareblue shills, you guys are getting pretty creative. 6/10 made me chortle heartily.

Attached: 702E93B7-92EA-4564-A624-43F0EC70EF3F.jpg (625x626, 52K)

>to revolvers to various semi autos
It's always hilarious when a grabber claims to own firearms then uses the phrase semi auto without knowing what it means

-427/10 bait. next time use subtlety instead of a cobalt bomb.

Attached: Oh-Wait-Youre-Serious_o_97195.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Attached: 1512570251175.jpg (791x720, 77K)

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

what ever do you mean, anonymous user? I refer to my collection of firearms that shoot semi-automatically as semi autos. What else would you call them, silly?

The SCOTUS Heller ruling says we are on our own to defend ourselves, because the cops are in no way shape or form obligated to defend us.

>FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC

Good luck taking my child killing tools without using child killing tools yourself thereby showing the world what a disgusting child killing tool sicko you are, pal.
Its only natural tho, that tree of liberty needs watering.

Cops aren't your personal bodyguards and take about 10 minutes to respond to calls.

wtf I hate guns now

It is truly such a kickeroo to eject bullets out of my semi autos fully semi automatically. It sure is a hoot. Haha I sure do never hit the target when I try though.

>wasting all of that effort to piss into a sea of piss
Things like always give me a good laugh.

Sage these threads

Whats the matter? You plan on shooting up a school or something? Well NO MORE! No more innocent children will have to die, no longer will our teens be afraid, and no longer will maniacs be able to shoot up public areas.

I saw it and this was all I could think of the whole time.

Attached: pathetically.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

It's funny how libs have to use every dirty trick in the book to push their agenda and all we use is logic

yeah, because people like you fought so hard, and now the school is awarding your efforts with clear backpacks. Schools are safe everywhere now, thanks to clear backpacks! hooray!

Quick! Someone is crying, burn the constitution and get rid of personal freedoms! Only the government should be allowed to tell you how to live your life.

post timestamped pics of your guns so I know you're not trolling queermo

stop taking the bait you fucking queers

Ah shit your crying and stupid protests have made my AR-15 disappear as I was about to shoot up a homosexual trans immigrant daycare for the mentally challenged

post them guns with timestamps boyo

I don't think anyone here is actually taking the bait, user.

i joined the #twomore movement