Are we going to lose Gen Z over the gun issue?

Are we going to lose Gen Z over the gun issue?

Attached: MarchForOurLives.jpg (1060x600, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/generation-z-whites-massive-swing-rightward/
hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
youtu.be/cDpI6Zzy-vo?t=33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You people seem to forget that every generation has both liberals and conservatives. Guess who showed up to this event? Guess who stayed home?

Only if we keep killing the wrong ones.

Kids don't actually care. They just want to be on TV and have their posts trending on twitter. Not to mention at least half of gen z are suicidal and would love to get shot

Would you ever get this many young people at a right-wing march?

No. Gen Z is no more anti gun than any other generation

Everybody you see there is going to vote against Trump.
And even if that weren't a massive problem, the GOP is actively working against the interests of white people.
The wall will never happen. Migration laws will never happen.
It's over. GOP fucked you. Trump fucked you.
Embrace the future and become successful!
No more slouching, your white privilege will disappear real soon and then it will be too late to get off your ass.

if anything gun laws will get more lax as they should

these TV drama queens are going to get BTFO by the supreme court

>if anything gun laws will get more lax as they should

Yes and no. States like Texas and Oklahoma will definitely be more pro-gun. But even 2nd Amendment strongholds like Vermont are getting fucked. Look into what's going on there with the recent gun bills.

Who do you think shows up on election day?

That's not Gen Z.. those are the retard leftovers of the millennial generation. Gen Z is the generation watching this last rollout of idiots during economically prosperous times. They'll be redpilled when these screeching idiots are drafted and conscripted into fighting for the freedoms they enjoy

Was that really the largest crowd the left could get, with all their Soros money, involuntarily bussing in school kids who are FORCED to attend, and that is the biggest crowd they could get?
PATHETIC!

Attached: SmuggieShareblueDuties.jpg (1200x1050, 179K)

That image doesn't even represent 1% of 1% of millennials. We'll be fine. They paid for kids to travel and organized lodging to get them to rally to strip away our rights. Who the hell knows how the other 99.9% will vote? This is a non issue pushed by (((them)) to get us to turn on each other.

Give up your guns. We demand it!

Attached: 1521907591439.jpg (2047x1363, 957K)

Get real faggot.
There is no 4d chess.
The people are literally marching by the millions and trump sold out to the Senate.

What are you clinging to?

I'm sure you yanks have more bullets than they have numbers. just aim properly so you dont waste the shot.

vocal minority vs silent majority

Attached: genz2.png (1040x655, 26K)

Wow Israel’s a shithole

Look at all those white people

(((white people)))

Fake graph.

Hate to be that guy but can I get a source on this image?

>nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/generation-z-whites-massive-swing-rightward/
>hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

Fuck no. They all play CoD religiously and think guns are cool

Gen Z is the most pro-gun in generations according to actual polls and not just how many people Soros can pay to show up.

The wishful thinking liberal.

Pssst, hey proxy user, there is no such thing as white privilege.

Gee I wonder (((who))) organized this.

It's not the gun issue. The gun issue is a symptom. (((They))) control the flow of information. (((They))) own the mainstream media and education system. We're confined to a small corner where we're anonymous on the internet.

Soon you will all have to wear Turbins and eat nothing but curry and rice.

Attached: Ravinder S kang.jpg (180x198, 5K)

Damn guess the kids gotta learn the hard way money talks not their shit hole mouths

Friendly reminder that population density is proportional to liberalism and thus these events don't mean anything

HOLY FUCK, America is so fucked, I'm watching a broadcast of the bald mutt girl speech, she is basically a hero right now, people fucking love her, the level oj SJW'ism is fucking crazy, why are we guys not talking about this? An al-right movement has not been so popular ever like this cunt is being right now, holy shit what the fuck is wrong with people? Dear God, sorry if there are typing mistakes but my blood is fucking boiling right now and I'm not even American, please do something for your country now

The point of a march is to signal virtue and nothing else. Conservatives don't care about that, so they don't organize marches.

Fear is all they have until its too late

You're not anonymous to them. They know who you are and they're keeping tabs of everything that is said here.

Not a chance.

Screeching kids on mainstream outlets only serve to condescend to and cause revulsion to the average man. Everyone is sick of it. And more and more people are beginning to stand up to it. The more they force their narratives, the further and further right the people will swing.

Some kids will belive the bullshit being spwed by people trying to remove there rights. Others see it as an afront to there rights. Any child younger than 12 doesnt understand what the parents are doing. Any child between 12 and 15 are going to be dragged by there parents to events. Beyond that if gen Z pushes back against X or Millennial they will be Far more on the right than either those 2.

Guess who has billions of dollars in backing? And guess who supported the president who gave to to them?

We are trying, bro. These marxist shits have infiltrated a lot of our society though.

how do the millennials look compared to when gen x or boomers were their age?

There's only one gathering that actually matters: election day. Guess which side always shows up more. Virtue signalling and public shaming doesn't mean shit when you get to vote behind a curtain.

>we
shut up you retarded faggot
this place is so fucking worthless

No. They'll just have an organic 50/50 split like every generation.

Beautiful.

Right wing rallies don't get millions in outside funding .

Attached: CombinedMeme 24032018144759.jpg (720x699, 99K)

Imagine a virus spread by currency that turned the infected into jews.

no, because its not even an issue. A cursory inspection of the numbers shows there isnt a problem.

Nope, we're just getting started.
The first set of pawns are already in place. We have them shouting for more gun control.
The second wave will come, in the form of public officials and public servants nodding in agreement that guns need to be banned.
Then it will happen.
Overnight they will make millions of Americans criminals.
But, this is when the show begins.

>Gathering of boomers
Get a grip.

Does it make me a bad American if I would love to see a fucking incendiary bomb dropped right in the middle of these communist fuckers?

Attached: 78nw6wzx.png (1390x868, 1.45M)

I guarantee you it's a 99% overlap with the women's March

white priviledge is based on genetic superiority. it’s never goin anywhere.

>thinking the conservatives of tomorrow will have the same views they have today

They will probably concede the gun right fight?

It makes you bad that you don't want it to be a nuke so the Earth is completely cleansed of their existence.

ding ding ding

This; had votes been as overwhelmingly Trump-favored among whites, Hillary would not have won the popular vote.

well, there could be some freedom loving peoples on the next block, I was just trying to burn the crowd, nukes may be a bit much, like a 20 ton gas bomb, or something along those lines.

Attached: 1417490190401.jpg (600x402, 76K)

People believe this.

Nope our freedoms will be gone within the next 50 years, we are the last generation to get to live it up, I just hope I get another 20 or 30 years before it all goes to shit

Attached: 1521906185762.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

honestly we all agree on backround checks, no guns for crazy people, and no guns for blacks, why havent we enacted these laws yet?

Don't apologise.

Attached: 2340923409.gif (372x280, 1.93M)

Whites aren't gonna be in control in 50 years, intelligence doesn't mean dick when you're outnumbered 50 to 1

>Are we going to lose Gen Z
Did you really think a generation that is 50% white and been using social media since elementary school was going to be some right wing revival

zyklon b chambers to fulfill their prophecy like double jeopardy

Attached: 1492968630558.png (598x384, 228K)

Gen Z was lost from the start. I don't where this "le based gen z" meme came from. Why would you expect anything other than progressiveness from the generation raised by millenials and surrounded by anti-racism, anti-nationalism, anti-gun, pro-LGBT, pro-immigration propaganda

i fixed your meme

youtu.be/cDpI6Zzy-vo?t=33s

Attached: memefixed.jpg (718x720, 167K)

50/1? that cheap labor is kinda irrelevant when we are automating everything. all that’s going to happen is billions of indians, chinks, and megroids will starve to death.

Why don't we try and use this to affirm ourselves to them in some way?

Only rallies I've seen were in DC, LA, Seattle, Miami, and I think NY
You be the judge.

IT used to be that you’d march for your rights, these days you march to have your rights taken away.

Kinda. They're deluded and mislead, nothing worse - forgive and return them to the faith brother.

Two guns walk into a bar.

The pistol asks the rifle, "say, how did you get here?"

The rifle replied, "we'll you see, some kids got together and 'memed' me into having a conscience, heck, arms and legs, even. Oh, all that and the ability to aim and pull MY OWN trigger!"

Pistol laughed, "If that wasn't so damned funny it would actually be scary".

"Yeah", Rifle retorted; "Talk about missing the target!"

"Bartender, a round of LULZ for every one one me"

And the guns continued to anthromorphize over a few beers.

how is the soft approach working out for you across the pond?

Attached: britistan.png (981x500, 926K)

ya a lot of israel looks like that actually

Right wingers and dead right wingers voting left?

This^

Ban all violence in games and watch a generation outrage.

you're weird

If anyone actually thinks Gen Z will be some sort of saviour generation is kidding themselves. They are more retarded than millenials, you can thank phones and social media since birth for that.

I never met a kid who wasn’t gun crazy... I have no fucking idea where they found these anti gun psychos. Maybe single divorced slut moms brainwashed them..

This. Believing that this generation could ever have a chance at being "based" is wishful thinking at best

They got indoctrinated in the school system the last 12yrs

I guess if these commie faggots end up winning in the end, we can just go down to Brazil where they're about to pass a second amendment.

Attached: 1518835200786.png (350x296, 205K)

My son is 9... he knows (thinks he knows) more about guns than anybody. His mom is always complaining about guns. Each time she gives him shit, I buy him another one...

Fantastic gif

>Are we going to lose Gen Z over the gun issue?

No, because this is Gen Z we're talking about and they have the attention span of a gnat.

>Are we going to lose Gen Z over the gun issue
Nope. In fact we should encourage them to start their goddamn civil war, so we can legally kill em off.

No, most of Gen Z is pro gun.

>Would you ever get this many young people at a right-wing march?
probably if you give free rides and extra school credit like the left does.

Attached: 2DHY3Hx.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>Everybody you see there is going to vote against Trump.
they are from states that didn't vote Trump. Big deal.

Yeah unless you had super hippies parents, every boy in elementary / high school loved guns. But again, that's boys only.

Let me lay out exactly what is going to happen.
>March for our lives is going to be declared a resounding success prematurely and all of the students and organizers who participated are going to go home feeling good about themselves
>there may be a few more protests and statements made but on the whole they've played all they had to play and now they'll just wait for the mid-terms
Now one of two things is gonna happen:
>democrats win the house, the Senate, or both on a gun-control platform
>if they fail to take both then they won't be able to pass any legislation until at least 2020
>if they succeed in taking both then they'll be stopped by Trump and the supreme court until at the earliest 2020
OR
>Democrats fail to push out Republicans in Congress and have to wait until 2020 to get another crack at it
So in any scenario it will take AT A MINIMUM two years for the legislation to get passed and approved by all three branches of government. What this means is March for Our Lives will have to keep dragging students along, keep them interested, maintain their media image, and keep themselves funded for two whole years while simultaneously compete with other left-winged causes and stand against attacks by the NRA and the right wing. Provided they get through all of that, there's still a very good chance that the Democrats will fail at getting this passed even when they're in power thanks to the supreme court appointment by Trump. When all is said and done those in Gen Z whole stood with the march today will see how gleefully these organizers rake in their time, money, and optics. And when they see that not only did they fail to make any lasting change, but the people who they thought could push this through fails them, they'll look on many of these left winged movements with the same cynical outlook that we do.

This is the Occupy Wall-Street movement 2.0, and it will end the same way.

Attached: 1499491973349.jpg (444x446, 85K)

This, my high school literally endorsed the walkout, and some teachers gave extra credit

You know that they couldn't vote on that election right

I live in the DC metro area. Most I saw on the metro were old white women.

Basically this. A LOT of it are legitimate protests, but I know for a fact that a lot of it is just hot air. Most of these school students are around or in large cities. No rural schools or smaller schools participated, and if they did, it was minor at best.

Not saying don't worry at all, but don't panic. If Trump wants to make up for that omnibus spending bill and that cringey post about muh bump stocks, he can shoot down any and all anti-gun legislation, endorse the NRA, condemn the marchers, and hold more rallies.

there's not a fucking chance that this is correct
what's the cutoff for gen Z here? i was born in 1997 and usually consider myself part of it rather than being a millennial, and while i will say that we probably will turn out to be at least a bit more conservative than the last couple generations, a