Why does every pro-gun argument center around hypotheticals? Nobody really thinks the government has it out for you...

Why does every pro-gun argument center around hypotheticals? Nobody really thinks the government has it out for you, even if they don't inherently care about you.

Attached: 1521921768969.png (872x886, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495915/Sweden-vows-ban-religious-schools-tackle-segregation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=riwPY8ViX30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does every shitposting Facebook liberal refuse to learn how to blend in on Sup Forums?

Not advocating against owning a gun, but really if you were worried about a tyrannical government, the gun is more a last line of defense when people are marching to your door and you need to make a last stand. The more sensible alternative is saboteur business and werewolf style insurgency.

You don't even really have to be committed to be a horrible nuisance against tyrants, just about everyone works or does stuff in a position where they could cause real damage if they had the inclination, but very few people ever do because they have no desire to shit things up.

>> They don't have it out for you
> He didn't sleep with the Sheriff's daughter

It's trying to counteract the "No NEED for gun", which is bad in itself because a list of needs would be less than most people would be willing to accept

Attached: karate_nigger.png (577x578, 637K)

>Nobody really thinks the government has it out for you

Attached: 1518978302651.png (625x773, 78K)

>Nobody really thinks the government has it out for you, even if they don't inherently care about you.

Literally only a government can enact terror on its own people

Could you guys not try and pathetically raid /k/? I'm just tryna find some aesthetic images and your shit threads ruin that

Yeah, I mean, when has a government ever hurt it’s own people? Bunch of conspiracy theorists huh.

Kill yourself you ignorant fuck

>Why does every anti-gun argument center around emotions and not facts or logic?.

Progun liberal here, think about it in terms of banning knowledge. Just because you ban it doesn't mean it will go away.

Sure you can point to Australia and say hey they can't have guns there and they don't have gun crime. And you would be partially correct. But Australia is not the united states, it has far fewer means of ingress for contraband. And far fewer people. The point here being is you can ban guns and make a temporary dent in gun crime. That said it won't last.

But you are still betting on three things: one no one will build guns, two there will be no future demand for guns (aka all hell breaks loose and people start making smgs out of spare parts) and three that it is morally correct to take away what is essentially a simple tool from a none criminal in order to stop violence.

So yeah you can advocate to taking away something you have no knowledge of. And sure if there was a ban I'd turn in my guns, safe in the knowledge as long as I have access to iron, brass, lead and few other choice of elements that guns are never more than a hot forge away.

>Why does nobody trust the same government that has outright said they have experimented on civilians and intervened in democratic processes multiple times?
>Why don't people trust me any my pro-police stance while I claim police are racist bigots who are only in it for the money?
>Why does every anti-gun argument have me trusting a group of shady ass individuals "for muh greater safety"

Attached: spurdo_communism.png (1200x800, 573K)

Yes, the government has it out for you. They just make out they don't so you don't get suspicious.

Look at Australia, first guns taken, then self defence items like OC spray and batons, now they've banned airsoft and are banning gel ball blasters, armed police raids on TOY GUN importers - these are cap guns many of us played with as kids.
This government has left the track long ago, they're corrupt and only care the rich and the banks.

Holy fuck why can't people like you be the head of the libs and not the idiots that don't factor in these kind of things?

Primarily because it's a Bill of Rights and not a Bill of Needs. Hypothetical situations can easily turn into real ones and they do daily, I'd just prefer to be in the hypothetical situation where I can defend myself against any reasonable threat.

Also consider that the division of violence in the U.S. is more indicative of dramatic gang activity than anything else. In the end, the vast majority of violent offenders would still be violent offenders, just using contraband weapons- and with a right now stripped.
Liberals should view any and all rights being stripped as a defacto negative until pragmatism forces them to give in, shouldn't they? Isn't that the definition of the stance?

Do you even into statistics you moronic fuck? There is no reason whatsoever to ban guns if you look at literally any country that has done it or if you look at the AWB we already had. There's no anti gun argument that doesn't revolve around "muh feelings". Neck yourself faggot

First for "banned to Sup Forums"

And yet, they do.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495915/Sweden-vows-ban-religious-schools-tackle-segregation.html

I doubt America will ever use a drone on its own soil, that'd cause riots.

But what does the average American with an AR-15 and a bump stock think he could accomplish against the heavily militarised police force let alone the army if they get brought it?

Attached: militarized police.jpg (4096x2730, 1.08M)

>T. has never read american history

I see a lot of pink and green and not so many people.
Take a stab at the number of militants in the near east made an international stink, and then actually look it up.
Once you're done with that, look up how many people in the U.S. own significant amounts of firearms.

>Take a stab at the number of militants in the near east made an international stink
>and then actually look it up.
I'll need you to rephrase that statement in English for me to be able to do that.

>Take a stab at the number of militants in the near east [that] made an international stink
retards guess in the millions
>and then actually look it up
ISIS was 200k at its peak
>Once you're done with that, look up how many people in the U.S. own significant amounts of firearms.
over 9.25 million individuals are significantly armed such that they could provide firearms to at least 2 other people. In actuality there are as many guns available as their are people in the United States.
A bunch of towels with AK's and sometimes improvised explosives managed to chill in the East for over a decade, what would happen in an urban domestic environment?
What happened with the IRA, which was a much smaller per-person fraction of combatants? What happened in Chicago, where it was just shitty gangbangers thwarting militarized police for decades?
>Oh, yes, the gub will just bomb all of its major cities, sweep the countryside, and corral a fully motorized populace.
I hope that clears things up.

Because hypotheticals are literally why the 2nd Amendment exists

>history is hypothetical
Sage.

Attached: gun control leads to genocide.png (702x767, 403K)

>China didn't even have enough government oversight to actually enforce a ban.
heh

Nice flags

>Progun liberal here
t. reddit antifa member who's only pro-gun cause muh drumpf

Just like abortion - if you don't like guns, don't get one. Making them illegal, people will just get them anyway if they really want them.

Make sure you lick both boots.

youtube.com/watch?v=riwPY8ViX30

Attached: 1514943127038.jpg (480x270, 17K)