Give Me Your Rights Snapchat Edition

>if you need to go hunt a bear to survive for the next 3 years then you should own a gun
>but if you have money to go to the grocery store by all means you should do that instead

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEzLfPwl5cg
youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

random genocides when?

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 1.17M)

Mandatory Service when.

This shit is making me sexist

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 1.31M)

>go to a grocery store that buys meat in bulk from factory farms that raise animals in horrible conditions from birth for several years before there's enough meat on their body to warrant slaughter
>or shoot a deer with a 75 cent bullet and have enough clean, soyless meat to last 3 weeks

Attached: tesla.png (600x655, 425K)

Attached: 1521895303319.gif (476x479, 2.63M)

What snowflake caliber are you shooting that costs 75cpr?

I puked in my mouth a little bit

THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT!

Federal Fusion .50 AE

I wold have bought a rifle already but honestly I find it easy enough without one

Attached: 2af98aff8c88857991db3eee8e448684.jpg (500x311, 36K)

Are you a retard, user?

Attached: durrr,72 cent snowflake.jpg (880x660, 186K)

I can respect the eulogies one but that Patrick one is trash. Other one is pretty fucking bland too.

God you Americans settle for shit products.

t: A Finn. (PPU Is horrible)

SHOOT PEOPLE, NOT PAPER!!

no kidding, and 72 cents a round is dirt fucking cheap.

Well, depends. We still have soviet surplus in EU. 7.62x39/51/54 around 30 cents a piece.

I thought factory farming was evil?

thats called mass murder

They're trying so hard to be serious it's actually hilarious.

SHIEEEEEET

why aren't theese faggots protesting tornados?

I remember going through a few tornado drills in grade school. No child should have to worry about being sucked into the sky and blown away.

Women's rights was a mistake

t. Woodrow Wilson

I'm not sure what message that is supposed to convey, but all I"m getting out of it is "we're bad at optics".

Am I supposed to take from this that you don't want the people defend you with guns to actually practice? Does she think that target shooting is a major safety issue? Sport shooting is safer than highschool football.

>you're my target

Attached: WIN_20180203_15_50_30_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I hope this had cheesy 90s kids PSA hip hop music behind it. Maybe a record scratch as they tore the target.

>gets lead poisoning

>he thinks hunting leads to lead poisoning
oh my god, that is precious.

When have we seen this shit before?

Attached: They want your guns, now.jpg (474x349, 39K)

you're infinitely more likely to get mad cow from eating factory farmed meat than to get lead poisoning from shooting wild game.

>giving immature, emotional, no-life-experience children a national platform to parrot the progressive liberal agenda of destroying america
they truly have no sense or shame

No

youtube.com/watch?v=IEzLfPwl5cg

don't be jelly, son. we know you're young, we were young and dumb once, too. just be honest, you'd love to go to the range with us and learn how to shoot these scary black rifles.

Attached: AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif (470x352, 855K)

Are they wrong though? Liquor kills a shitload of people

banning liquor killed way more.

rightfully so

It lead to organized crime and didn't stop alcohol sale or consumption

at that point the liquor being produced was illegal, and often toxic because of it. deaths were not just from mob gangs, but also from poisoning.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-16 Gun Rights vs Gun Control.png (563x89, 65K)

Yeah at the point people producing it are already breaking the law why have quality control. Was the fda even a thing then?

Ball ammo is cheaper than softpoint, retard.

Wilson was massive proggy statist faggot that set the stage for all the bullshit going on right now.

gibs me dat piece nigguh

Yeah, lead poisoning. Violent crime skyrocketed with prohibition, an unintended side effect. It was supposed to -reduce- crime. Banning guns is in the same vein. Removing law-abiding citizen's ability to defend themselves will result in an upsurge of violent crime.

Also, literal poisoning. The liquor was often toxic. Obviously violent crime also went up, that's why I mentioned the mobs.

18th amendment banned it, and the 21st removed that ban because banning it was an objectively bad idea, in hindsight.

>I'll answer your question with a question
>Do we need cars that can triple the speed limit?
>Do we need alcohol?
>Do we need unhealthy food?
>Do we need cigarettes?
>Do we need (you)?

Taxes on firearms and ammo make the government more money then alcohol and tobacco combined

Interestingly, much of that poisoning was because stolen ethanol for industial purposes was adulterated with methanol by government decree.

But this is the same argument we're seeing now in the drug war. Drugs are often adulterated, or their potency rises and falls, and poisoning or overdose is common. I'd like to see numbers about how many deaths were occurring when heroin was an ingredient in patent medicine OTC compared to now.

>drugs are often adulterated, or their potency rises and falls, and poisoning or overdose is common
Drugs are not adultered by government decree, user. It´s simple business: the dealer earns more money by diluting the drug content of his product.

Do we really NEED smartphones?

They tried this shit with the election. Think it was the vote Trump and you get no pussy thing

>Do we need cars that can triple the speed limit?

I've always wondered about this, why isn't it illegal to sell cars that can go above the highest speed limit on public roads?

Attached: 1505330190961.gif (512x807, 469K)

You need higer top speed to get a high acceleration. If you don't have a high acceleration you can't have a truly tight handling. Bad handling equals death on the road

Plus if you could only go as high as the speed limit highway traffic would become a nightmare

We could also argue that higher tops speeds are needed for passing

False. If all cars were going the same speed, you would never catch up to the cars in front of you. If all cars went a maximum of 70 miles an hour, you would merge behind the person in front of you, accelerate in the right lane, and then merge over into the widest gap. Traffic would be better, not worse.

But do you need to go anywhere other than to work and the grocery store?
By their logic. We don't need bars, restaurants or any other forms of indulgence and entertainment.
I just fixed the traffic problem by stamping on civil liberties :)

why did she have to survive the shooting

1 down 4 to go

>we haven't been listening to hipster, upper class black kids
Yea, good. Don't listen to hipster, upper class kids at all.

There was a study that showed people who hunt and shoot are generally more contaminated by lead. Shooters probably because they don't bother washing themselves before eating or putting their hands in their mouths or something. Hunters because a lot of them use softpoints which will contaminate meat with fragments of lead.

I'm triggered by this cringe. They have no idea what it'll be like without guns. Also it's quite a sexist thing to do, shame on them.

Because she was no where near the shooter. She heard shots fired, that's clearly enough experience in order to change amendments.

Stupid people should not be able to vote

Considering my hunting rounds are solid copper, I kind of doubt that I will get lead poisoning. I also doubt the veracity of that study, but I haven't seen it so I don't know.

>Considering my hunting rounds are solid copper, I kind of doubt that I will get lead poisoning
Obviously doesn't apply to you, retard.

>record scratch as they tore the target.
I need this to happen.
Maybe throw in a "hol up" as they cross there arms.

>ban guns
>now only the physically able and adult men can defend themselves

BIG THINKINGS

Attached: 1514059802435.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Do you not know what a top speed governor is or what?

>not defending yourself with a longbow and sword in glorious combat

It also doesn't apply to most people shooting lead projectiles, unless they're shooting frangible bullets. lead doesn't become bio-available just because it deforms.

Merkel on the left?

>not getting these men to fight for you

Attached: 1448611514860.gif (400x231, 2M)

It doesn't just deform, you imbecile. It will fragment. Are you telling me ingesting fragments of lead won't lead to higher concentrations of absorbed lead in your body?

if you actually eat frangible lead, yes. you will get lead poisoning.

The only reason why anyone would want a smartphone is to view, share, and create CP. The founders didn't envision smartphones when they wrote the first amendment. You don't need a smartphone to communicate.

Almost all center-fire rifle cartridges with brass cases have ammo that costs that much

Shieeet even 5.56 match loads can be that much or more

PPU is at least reloadable non-corrosive brass cased. And the ammo is still decent.

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

Attached: 1516459339062.jpg (483x368, 24K)

>the dealer earns more money by diluting the drug content of his product

Which is, in effect, encouraged by the government through its banishment since there is no regulation and mandated inspections of a banned commodity.

She doesn't have to survive the next one.

>It will fragment

You mean like how every gunshot victim suffers from lead poisoning?

God I hate this shaved head bitch the most
>Look at me I survived an incident
>I'm now going to shave my head for attention,
>climb to the top of public square using the bodies of my dead classmates as a ladder to get to bolster my image to get my foot in the door with many lucrative left wing non profits / NGOs making bank while doing it.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this opportunistic fraud cunt for what she is?

holy fucking shit this

Attached: WillemDafoe2.jpg (750x420, 172K)

Gonna help you out here and point out that the Dutch have a private industry dedicated to testing recreational drugs for safety / purity.

No government involvement required (necessarily)

>send NSA to high school rallies.
>require that they turn over the cellphone data "for the children"

I bet at least half of those shits have illegal images of other students or themselves on their phones.

young black rappers love guns

>government come take our rights so you can buttfuck us and we can't defend ourselves

If 2 minors can share nudes and both get charged for having CP than I'm betting a ton of those kids have CP

Ok, so what's the argument?

I lived in Enterprise, Al when the tornado killed those 8 children and destroyed the elementary and high school.

Why does the earth even need tornadoes higher than cat-2? Ban high velocity assaultanados.

Notice how all of them are bitches.

Woman's suffrage was a mistake. First prohibition now this.

>couldn’t tear a gun in half
>tears a piece of paper
The fragility of their message.

>people still believe this anti gun bullshit >made up to ban cheap ammo and shutdown ranges
So hunt with armor defeating no lead rounds.
> Oh no those are cop killing snipers rounds your can’t hunt with those!
>you can’t have what’s worked for 300 years because lead!
> the minuscule traces of lead in parts of the lungs or neck that doesn’t get used hardly
Fuck city people

Attached: 67119EDC-0ED5-4314-AB36-2B9E756B6616.jpg (222x293, 28K)

made Mafia's and organized crime bloom. Same reason why illegal guns are so sought after in states like California. The different restrictions make it very good money making guns and smuggling them.

Yeah, it's a device that will absolutely fuck your engine in a tenth of the time normal wear and tear will. There's a fucking reason they don't put them on anymore.

>when those men are bros and decide to struggle snuggle you into a split roast

Attached: 1328451241579.jpg (520x520, 42K)

They're not wrong technically. No lips, alcohol-imbibing or not, would touch these fascist grotesques.

>they're all ugly

Make mine a double, bartender

>>gets lead poisoning

Attached: 1461021797446.jpg (903x1019, 143K)

Get out

Attached: anime control.jpg (500x375, 47K)