LET'S TEACH THIS WHORE A LESSON!!!!

Even as a Canadian, watching that ugly, subhuman, mixed-race bitch tear the constitution just set off a nerve. It reminds me of freedoms my country once had, and my people have taken for granted. But seeing this bitch and her mongrel cousin threaten the last beacon of freedom in the world was the last straw.

Let's blast her Facebook pages, Twitter profiles, and activist profiles with death threats.

Attached: emma-gonzalez.jpg (1432x2000, 418K)

>LET'S TEACH THIS WHORE A LESSON!
That is exactly the response they want.

I want to tie her up bondage style and nibble on her ear and pull the rope till she cums.

nice try FBI

emma chan is pure
kys

Attached: 1498724567811.jpg (1068x1232, 73K)

>Let's blast her Facebook pages, Twitter profiles, and activist profiles with death threats.

this is exactly what they want.

If you do this you are either stupid or a shill.

talking like this does a lot more harm than good. Take a deep breath, examine your life, think about how lucky you are to live in a country where political violence and armed confrontation between factions is not a thing, and think about what you're saying. When the time is right, we will know it, and people will be publicly calling for redress of outrages committed. Right now people on the other side are *calling* for a ban, not actively taking your guns or committing armed violence against civilians, ie the kind of outrages that would demand redress. The fight is a political one. Fight politically. Vote. Call your congressman. Give to the NRA or a different group. If it ever turns into a military confrontation, we'll cross that bridge when and *IF* we ever get that far. I hope to god we never do.

Unless you are a fed trying to entrap stupid NEETs into larping about violence to get your watchlist addition quota. Then I guess have fun doing that?

>Let's blast her Facebook pages, Twitter profiles, and activist profiles with death threats.
Wrong. This will let her play the victim. /leftypol/ get out.

Attached: bait.png (500x501, 80K)

She wont be pure when that rope is rubbing against her nipples and I won't stop tightening it.

Deport her and her Cuban flag to Havana via Air America.

Attached: air_america.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

to be fair, the constitution is diferent from burning the flag, the constitution represents the worlds longest lasting democracy

>LET'S TEACH THIS WHORE A LESSON!!!!

Positively glowing.

Attached: Glow In The Dark CIA.png (999x864, 500K)

wouldn't it be better to just blast them with lead instead, mr fbi?

Attached: 1492115901479.jpg (741x568, 70K)

Attached: 1521812401448.jpg (513x558, 131K)

Why is raping her not acceptable? We could literally pay a random nigger to do it. as long as he doesn't take a gun, who cares? I find it to be a fitting punishment for her raping my eyes for the past month or two? Whenever these retards started wailing.

It's always this same leaf. I guess Soros gets a lower labor rate up there.

All that needs to happen is some D&C on Sup Forums part

Go into left camps and turn them on eachother. Hogg is a privleged white male for being the front of the movement. The duo is racist because a minority women is under his command as a token, but still keeping her in her place as per racist American society.

boom

So do nothing. Always be quiet and do nothing like a good little bitch.

Attached: pleez.jpg (640x480, 150K)

I have to wonder if this is a share blue subversion thread.

The only thing that will give this girl an extension on her now-expired 15 minutes is if someone starts to attack her on social media.

Today's event was the media's farewell present to these kids. After the sunday shows are over tomorrow, they won't be covering them anymore.

Wish some nigger would rape and kill her with his bare hands. Wonder what/who they would blame then.

This. She's craving a constructively guiding but unrelenting and firm father figure who will teach her the importance of the 2nd amendment and other ways of the world, while also sternly judging what boys and girls she brings home.

Super troopers is a good movie

Attached: 01---Do-you-know-how-fast-you-were-going-large.jpg (1500x938, 800K)

Nice subversion thread asshole.

no está bien

Ignore them this will fizzle; wait until avengers 17 comes out.

Stfu shill. Mock her and make memes not death threats.

Ignore and boycott any companies that give her a voice. It's just that easy. Or as we used to call it, just be white. Don't act like an out of control pavement ape.

Attached: GottaHaveThatDICK.png (724x636, 38K)

I kinda want to headfuck her. But only is she grows her hair back.

Attached: el goblina.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

>lets blast her social media with death threats
can you be any more obvious

Attached: DU0HeEMWsAASbVb.jpg (500x488, 38K)

>Why is raping her not acceptable?
Look at her!

Attached: IMG_5836.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

Death threats and harassment are obvious and self destructive.
Place her on a pedestal she can't hope to stand upon for long.
Lionize her.
Make her as powerful as possible, the centerpiece of this movement.
A movement that hinges on a single person is easier to destroy.
This will happen without interference.
Let it happen.
Gather information, find her Achilles heel.
The nudes aren't enough.
In the meantime let her rise.

Quogg predicted this

Found the nigger loving kike

It's not the FBI. It's just a fucking leaf.

Attached: IMG_5837.png (620x424, 134K)

Attached: hogg.jpg (967x729, 64K)

Enjoy the ban you fucking idiot. One less facist on Sup Forums for a little while.

Attached: good-job-retard.jpg (553x569, 51K)

Attached: tfW8Vma.jpg (866x1280, 105K)

Dude she's too fucking ugly to be the face of a movement. This whole thing is a non-starter.

Fuck off leaf faggot, you sound as retarded as her.

Stay mad kid