The People Behind March for our Lives FOUND

1. "according to Deena Katz, president of March for Our Lives and a television producer who also helps run a Women’s March chapter in Los Angeles"

1a. washingtonpost.com/local/dc-is-ready-for-march-for-our-lives-protesters-mayor-and-police-chief-say/2018/03/20/057ac2de-2c4b-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html?utm_term=.82c0efd1c30f

archive.is/h6Re4

2. "The March for Our Lives permit application was filed by Deena Katz, a co-executive director of the Women's March Los Angeles Foundation. This wasn’t just a little bit of professional activist assistance."

2a. "Media contacts for March for Our Lives are being handled by 42 West. The agency is a full service PR firm operating out of New York and Los Angeles that represents major celebrities. 42 West was supposedly recommended by George Clooney who was one of a number of major celebrity donors."

frontpagemag.com/fpm/269649/whos-really-behind-march-our-lives-daniel-greenfield

archive.is/dC9f4

3. "The man behind the women: George Soros gave $246M to partners of Women’s March"

3a. washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/7/george-soros-gave-246-million-partners-womens-marc/

archive.is/KkLMN

Attached: e008833e8a26be40d9b36e4a10aa049ece892649b0ae36cd34ecb14b2efbea68.png (2100x1500, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ab7QQ
spartareport.com/2018/03/what-you-really-need-to-know-about-todays-march-for-our-lives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx this is legit info

Attached: Aok_pepe.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I know, I saw it on 8 chan.

No problem, user. Sup Forums's been focusing on bull shit all day.

You do understand that it's us euro who will have to give up our gun and not you burger stop your fucking mess

Don't know that I understand what you mean. Can you explain?

I think he means we will be ok, and that the EU is going to take their guns over there. EU really is run by Germany and look what is going on there.

fucking bamp
gas the kikes. race war NOW

I think there should be more focus put on how it really is a global take over. How they are using US stuff to influence EU stuff, and visa versa

thank you and sorry for my bad english but im just a frog even the swiss might be fucked too

Your English is fine. If you got a gun, just don't give it up. Things are going to get worse.

Since the revolution the history of France is a long struggle against the left now they use islam and your school problem to take our gun or tax it

I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty tired of it. All told there is only a few thousand of them in control. Against hundreds of millions.

minority always lead majority

Bumpers

Attached: 3bb5732c2fdec8c793a4f3ac3e754aca966fa4bffa8a8863259d60c957825bc2.gif (300x420, 143K)

It was obvious it was the kikes from the get go

>Katz

Every.Fucking.Time. Fire up the gas chambers again and see how anti-gun she truly is.

There have to be other organizations they farmed out to coordinate the event on the ground

The level above Soros is Rothschild.

Before the New World Order dictatorship can be finalized America must fall to tyranny. The guns must be taken before that can happen.

There is a level above Rothschild.

Attached: red shield.png (720x788, 372K)

Keep fighting my friend. We are all fighting the same evil.

I had this idea today, more like a, "why didn't I think of this before" moment.

The 1st Amendment is to protect our freedom of speech from the government.

The 2nd Amendment protects our right to protect ourselves from the government and other powers.

If you are making a list, what items do you start with? THE IMPORTANT ONES FIRST!

Why do you think they are in that order?

I agree

Attached: 2aff324b91c7a922f698e063873792c69b30c8f1ba2fbb1bbee663a157d948ca.png (1360x978, 390K)

Lolz i have op.

Attached: 1521859838502.jpg (952x711, 67K)

pizzagate was literally debunked

But, not actually?

Attached: D7BCF972-602F-4DA7-A970-190C2C20E371.jpg (800x430, 59K)

Nope. The fact that the street cameras changed angles before the shooter arrived at comet pig pong and that fake news was literally invented by mainstream media to discredit it should activate your almonds

>Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory that went viral during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. In the fall of 2016, the personal email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, was hacked in a spear-phishing attack, and his emails were subsequently made public by WikiLeaks. Proponents of the Pizzagate theory falsely claimed that the emails contained coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting several U.S. restaurants and high-ranking officials of the Democratic Party with an alleged child-sex ring. The theory has been extensively discredited by a wide array of organizations, including the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia.

Keep drinking the kool aid

It is most likely a shill.

You are fooling precisely no-one.

>(((Katz)))

Just coincidence I'm sure.

>run by Germany
Germany is run by the (((UN))), which is run by Goldbersheckelsteinmann

>rrrreeeeeeee

I'll leave this here for you faggots

Attached: 1519413818771.png (471x1033, 688K)

Bump

Attached: BezerkPepe.png (680x963, 1.05M)

thanks for posting my pic OP
here's the original

Attached: March4OurLives.png (2100x1500, 838K)

>zero investigation!
>completely debunked!

Keep in mind this is the same brilliant policing agency that brought us the Seth Rich non-investigation too.

Attached: lmbao.jpg (570x855, 89K)

I swear I have been posting that photoshopped
image on Sup Forums for weeks and you retards
finally come around to it. FFS

The image is also legit because there are
sources that had infiltrated the MFOL
movement from the very tippy top
not very hard Anons. Try it once in a while

Attached: image.jpg (480x350, 72K)

Also very drunk on вoдкa
AMA. Limited knowledge, but will do best

This include you CIA niggers

Bamp

Nice OC.
I have reservations about the use if the word "survivor"'attacked to the Parkville students.
From my understand of one of the more accepted narratives of the (((event))).... They were nowhere near the shooting...

Pro tip for CIA/FBI or whatever private organization
If you want to subvert an organization. Learn to community organize.
I suggest teaching all agents to read "Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals"
and then have your agents drinks Vodka and dance hard bass.

From my understanding and knowledge
the event was real ( I know, you don't have to believe it, and I have doubts as well)
but from email conversations, it seems that as soon as this event had happened it was real
and triggered the event where Hollywood's most famous organizer (((Deena Katz))) reached our to
the students to (((offer))) to help them. They were pumped full of hope and change and then in the 2 weeks before the rally, 42 west suggested to stop media engagements so that the students
could return to a normal life and then in the week before the rally to start pressing media into
more engagement.

In those 2 weeks, the students had tried to
get some sort of media attention on twitter
but 42 west was denying requests
left and life to let them enjoy a (((normal)))
school life.

Thanks man. Good stuff

*left and right

>YOU GUYS GEORGE SOROS GIVES MONEY TO CAUSES HE BELIEVES IN!

So what?

i left you a message on 8 chan

Got it

Attached: 1521425604855.jpg (750x756, 163K)

Attached: fuckcameron.jpg (225x225, 14K)

There’s more if you plan to add to that image. List of sponsors and others:

archive.is/Ab7QQ
spartareport.com/2018/03/what-you-really-need-to-know-about-todays-march-for-our-lives/

Thanx

Hmmm.... The (((event))) was (((real))).... Who knows what that even mean .... There'd was certainly fuckery with this in terms of competing narratives, connections and background of main players, and that this particularly (((event))) is being used as the catalyst for an organised and orchestrated campaign for gun control....
But my point about the use of the word "survivor"""...
The Hogg and associates were (according to one narrative) hiding in a classroom or a cupboard in a location removed from the shooter...
So they didn't "survive" the shooting as they were never targeted or shot...
Semantics, I know...
I am taking issue with the "victim" status the word "survivor" affords them.

And, nice OC.. Btw

I understand your viewpoint
and the image was created to be
spread to the population who didn't
browse Sup Forums and got offended by the
word jew. I get what you are saying though.
Everytown's spokesperson is Obama
huge community organizer before
even being president, but I cannot
confirm there was a coalition between
Katz and Obama (Everytown), even though
it was clear that the orange ribbons
worn by actors at the Oscars
was a clear giveaway.

Thank you for reposting the image
feel free to add or edit anything

No prob. I was letting the thread go, but you came in and saaaved it.

Attached: 1519695879073.jpg (750x700, 157K)

lmao fuck u need a gun for pussy? you want to go kill children or something? lmao wow what a fuckin pussy learn to fight bitch soyboy wow

Attached: literally_invading.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

.isten Sup Forumstard i know you are an old fag
and pretending to be an extremist is getting
old. Just get drunk and post MAGA threads
kthx bye

Byat

Damnit i'm fucked up
*Blyat!!!!!!

forgot
>1 post by this ID
>Blyatiful

Bumpppppppppp

>Reddit spacing
Regardless, you're on the right track. Lurk more

bump 2.0

keep it alive

Attached: 26BRLMDYfHF81H464.gif (500x475, 393K)

lol at destroying eight chan thread
from being inebriated

nvm confirmed CIA shill

Attached: 26BRQvYFK78nhCVHO.gif (640x480, 214K)

Bump

Attached: 26BRttCcM2Z912mY0.gif (500x477, 985K)

Attached: 1518398506934.gif (1344x704, 167K)

>pic kind of unrelated but related

Attached: Dertackingourguns.png (2100x1500, 3.31M)

Cruz didn't shoot those kids. They're fucking media whores not shooting survivors.

>trying this hard to change the narrative

Best of luck. You're speaking to the echo chamber. Blue wave soon, friend.

>There is a level above Rothschild.

There are 13 families which rule the entire world. Roths are one of them.

AAAGGGHHHHHH

Bamp

This is just the new Soros paid protest... instead of Black Lives Matter it's Our Lives Matter, instead of using black people they're using kids

Nobody will punch a kid holding a placard, and people don't listen to niggers

muh wave

Enlightened post
The narrative will not be changed,
but at least anons can be informed nigger

Bump bump

Well, have fun informing all 31 people who posted in this thread.

Anybody is capable of anything. These kids are putting targets on their backs, which is probably the plans of their handlers: to make them martyrs

31 is better than none

You took the time to count them?

they weren't even fucking near it. why they hell do they keep calling them survivors?

hows your bluewave going so far?

Fucking kikes aren't ever getting our guns.

Attached: gunflyer2-768x994.jpg (768x994, 114K)

And all the lurkers

Reddit really needs to lurk more.

Attached: 1519912123630.jpg (484x465, 151K)

That's a lot of money. These kids are being used as pawns and they just don't care. I swear some just adore the limelight and their 15 minutes of fame. They see $ signs in their future

Yeah right. This isn't the first time Jews have been busted raping and eating kids ether.

Attached: 1521490438309.jpg (1024x1024, 114K)