Jump or Sunday?

Sunday, better pussies.

Definitely Sunday, it has Conan and Saike.

Magazine

unironically this
>ace of diamond
>nanatsu no taizai
>seitokai yakuindomo
>ippo
>fire force
>hoshino
>fuuka

>Hajime no Brain Damage
>good

user asked to pick one of those and i chose to pick none. im not saying mine is better. i just enjoy more wsm manga

Sunday has genuine fap material in it

None of those are worth reading

>SYD
is it not worth smiling?

Sunday

Jump's the only major shonen magazine that has never had to resort to gravure and it's still by far the best-selling

Gravure seems like more of an indication that a magazine doesn't believe its manga is good enough to get a bigger audience

I'm following one series in Sunday (Birdmen) and nothing in Jump, so Sunday, I guess?

Saike

>Sunday
Saike
ZKC
Maiko-san
Komi-san
Amano Megumi
Evans
Dagashi Kashi
Maou-jou de Oyasumi

>Jump
Nothing relevant

You tell me.

and what is worth reading on wsj or wss?
>inb4 one piece and detective conan

But
>Muh One Piece
>Muh Black Clover
>Muh Boku
>Muh Promised Neverland
>Hiatus x Hiatus

Is that a Saike reference?

Doesn't matter. A hiatus HxH shits on all three magazines.

>One Piece
>Promised Neverland
Too fucking slow paced.

>Boku no Hero Academia
Shallow action, nothing special.

>Hiatus x Hiatus
You said it.

>Black Clover
>Reading that shit.

hxh is actually pretty decent for a shonen but you're pretty accurate with the rest

>Hiatus
The point is that it's almost never around.

Sunday is full of old fags with 90s art style. Good thing it's dying because the editor in chief can't attract young mangaka

The day that WSJ has put gravure to sell is the day that Shonen is dead.

Say that to my face. Ace of Diamond is amazing

You can't use HxH as a point when there are no chapters

Sunday just released a new detective series anyone have any thoughts on it?

I just read Saike and it's FUCKING AMAZING! Why am I only hearing about it now?

The art style isn't my cup of tea, but the story is interesting.

Right now Sunday, they have a stronger line-up and the editors finally dropped the habit of axing the young to have the old.

Some of that young isn't selling, but they at least give them a year to try and maintain reader interest.

All the young mangaka are idiots who think looking edgy makes you seem mature and cool anyway. At least Sunday knows not to go for that.

It's not Sunday's fault all the readers have shit taste.

>Jump
>Sunday
>Magazine
what about Champion?
how many other publishers are there?

>not both

If you had any idea about the number of publishers, you'd know it's best not counting. Some of them are even online and work more like webmanga.

>3DPD
>genuine anything

Shut up! Gravure idols are beautiful and should be loved.

she looks so frail, is she like a doll
where are the muscles?

Like, currently? or in general?

If it's the former, probably Jump, but currently? Sunday for sure.

>where are the muscles?
Maybe try reading a homo magazine instead.

HxH isn't anything that special.

I meant currently.

YOUNG KING.

Outside of Takahashi and maybe Aoyama, nobody really fits your description.

>Sup Forums picks sunday just for the sake of being cointrarian and not mainstream

>Kazuhiro Fujita
>Hiroyuki Nishimori
>Takashi Shiina

Sunday. Well, I read more stories that I enjoy from it than WSJ.

Isn't it because Sunday have more genres covered that appeal to bigger readership here more than it being hipster?
Sunday have really nice line-up now with a lot more diversity than Jump. The only thing they miss know is more standard shounen battle manga.

>Detective Conan
>Amano Megumi Suki darake!
>Komi-san wa komuyshou desu
>Hoankan Evans no uso
>Hatsukoi Zombie
>Dagashikashi
>Maoujo de Oyasumi
>Daiku no Hatou

more like Nothing Happened: The Magazine

The only thing Sunday lacks is the readership of Jump. The lineup doesn't sell much despite being "popular" out west.

Detective Conan is best currentlly (and for the last 20 years) anime in japan.

This. The series are good or at least enjoyable, but don't sell much. Fucking Zombie threads could reach bump limit at some point while in Japan volumes don't even rank.

Hayate no Gotoku
Detective Conan
The World God Only Knows
Dagashi Kashi
Hatsukoi Zombie
Komi-san

Sunday, easily.

>manga time kirara evily laugths hiding in the shadows, at the pointless fight of two irrelevant underdogs, while conquers one more segment of anime industry and trascends to mobile games

The only Jump manga i care at the moment is Bokutachi, and its a weak filler to replace Nisekoi anyway. Zero interest in other Jump stuff.

As opposed to Sunday, where multiple series i read and value more are, and were in past.

Jump ceased to be appealing around after Bakuman time.

Jump is trying its hand in the gatcha market now. I don't really know how successful it'll be in the long run, but it got some people now.

Detective Conan begs to differ.

They had over 2 million circulation which is now about 200k, the only good hit they got recently is magi and silver spoon.
Only Conan is saving that shit from being discontinued.

I don't understand why hatsukoi zombie is popular. The plot developments make my head hurt.

I was talking in general. I know Conan, Dagashi, Komi and some others sell well.

>muh ebino

There's a new iteration of Major now, so Sunday is trying to create one more pillar of support. Other than that, the only 100k sellers now are Dagashi and Komi.

Its good in a key it perfectly follows the Elder God Rumiko Takahashi Holy Scriptures of how to make romcoms. Every its chapter is also not a filler, but actually interesting piece of story with humor and stuff happening as opposed to others who are just constant filler.

It has sufficient originality to be recognized on concept and characters out of hundreds similar Romcoms (as opposed to say Bokutachi, which only exists and readed since theres litterally no decent stuff to replace it in Jump atm).

I`d rate it on same level as God Only Knows and Hayate even, albeit Hayate was lot more popular.

And i am talking in general. Conan is not just "selling". Western fags have no idea how relevant and popular this stuff is. Big does not begin to describe it, its a stapple of Japanese households for 20 years already - albeit anime removes spotlight from manga.

Yeah okay.

Fuck off with this shit

I used to read Jump for sports but then Haikyuu became trash and Ashihara succeeded Togashi.
Sunday might not be selling as much but it won't be dying soon as long as Aoyama and Takahashi is still alive.

>Fuck off with this shit
Angry jump fag buthurt his magazin fails once again to make a decent comedy romcom.

This is a general issue of Jump though - it looks as if its workind like a factory, with a lot of works: shounen or romcom pretty much fabricated out of pieces editors though readers would like and manufactured by chinese slave workers to be replaced weekly in hope that maybe one of those trash pieces would become popular.

Why is Young Jump and other magazines not compared here? Only Jump and Sunday and maybe one other?

If we start comparing everything, we`ll just have to admit that Comic LO is ultimatively the best and only relevant magazine.

Just separate it by hentai and non hentai.

>caring about hatsukoi zombie

Hmm, maybe? I don't know, I need a reason to keep working on it at this point because every chapter is slowly killing me.

>disgusting bland, almost 3D looking lolis
The most overrated garbage yet, kenshin mangaka would love it.

If you want BIG DEVELOPMENTS and DECISIVE CONCLUSION you might as well drop it right now. Since the Holy Scriptures of Takahashi dictate awoiding it like fire and milking the series for as long as it goes, keeping it fresh with comedy arks and new characters.

Komi-san alone puts Sunday over Jump.

And we are talking about current lineup here.

So how's Rinne?

Great as comedy, but too old school in art and composition.

So you're saying zombie is better than rinne?

Who cares about line up? This isn't the era where you need to save money and pick the best bang for buck, everyone reads what they want from whatever magazine anyways.

For me personally? Yes.

The only romcoms with proper self created identity and style worth mentioning right now in manga are Zombie, Kaguya and Rokudou no Onna-tachi (albeit its not popular)

The absolute most of rest is manufactured generic and easily forgottable and interchangable with each other stuff

I'm guessing you can read Japanese?

Okay fine for eops they still basically get to choose what people translate instead of choosing magazines ya know? If nobody translates it, then it doesn't matter if it belongs to your favorite magazine you're stuck.

>Nigger nose
>Fucked up teeth
That's nightmare material user.

I see, you sound like you caught up with zombie raws.

Magazine is the romcom magazine, and definitely doing it better than Sunday.

Their new editor ended shitload of long running series as he announced year or two ago.

Does Weekly Young Jump put gravure on the cover?

yeah

Both

how many are there, just as a ball park figure?

All three of these look completely different from what they looked just a decade ago, let alone in the 90s. So your oriignal post makes zero sense still.

Furtehrmore, artstyle means nothing, since anything can become popular.

jumpday

>WSJ
>Underdog
The only reason why Jump isn't bigger is because they misses the Isekai boom

>rushed hayate ending
>rushed magi ending
t-thanks

>rushed hayate ending
Hayate should have ended ages ago. And i am saying that as one who considers Hayate to be one of his favorite manga of all times.

Rushed Conan ending incoming?

Currently clearly WSJ, I was never a fan of shounen rom-coms, harems, and sport manga.

>Isn't it because Sunday have more genres covered that appeal to bigger readership here more than it being hipster?
There's next to no Sunday manga threads here. Magi was the only one that got any discussion here and it was as battle shounen as they come and before that the most popular Sunday title that got any threads here was fucking Kenichi.
>Sunday have really nice line-up now with a lot more diversity than Jump.
What's the point of having diversity if there's nothing worth reading? The reason why Sunday is failing is because none of their output is good and because of their bad reputation no new artist want to work with them.

Conan won't end. Only death can stop Aoyama.