I've recently got a roughly £900k inheritance

I've recently got a roughly £900k inheritance.
I'm 25 with no university education or anything, I've been a NEET for the past 4 years. Wut do?

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thailandeelite.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rJjKP8vYjpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
which.co.uk/money/tax/income-tax/guides/tax-on-property-and-rental-income/buy-to-let-mortgage-tax-relief-changes-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take a thaillande multi entry VISA 5 years for 13 000 euros and fuck young chicks in Bangkok

thailandeelite.com/

Buy guns.

I have a gf, who has been with me for years.

>having to ask
Go get high from attention whoring somewhere else dude.

Run for Parliament and become an esteemed British Citizen

that's fuck you money. Buy a place outright no mortgage. Go to uni, then get a job and if you don't like it. Say fuck you and leave.

Invest it. Look for a low cost index fund with a 5% annualized return. This will give you about 50k per year before taxes to live on. That is a salary.

Attached: RED.jpg (354x423, 83K)

Buy a metric fuckton of land somewhere remote and start a camp for young anons to band together and learn survival skills and discipline. Land like that never loses its value anyway and if you aren't an investor then it's probably the easiest thing you can do

1. Rent out a building
2. Buy a shit ton of junk computers
3. Buy fiber optic internet connection
4. Run 10k runescape bots
5. ???
6. Profit

Buy LINK obviously

Attached: 1518843638330.png (1013x1000, 160K)

Don’t splurge; invest and learn on investments

About 9k per 1% return to be exact.

Breeding camps.

Attached: 1521836905642.jpg (525x1024, 43K)

That’s not enough to live a life in Britain without a job.

Is that before or after inheritance tax?

Buy a modest place in a good location and then invest the remainder wisely and continue to work.

If you're not responsible, that money will be the worst thing to ever happen to you. Buy yourself a modest home around 600k, and give me the rest.

Attached: 1514137964858.gif (495x283, 275K)

>Is that before or after inheritance tax?
That's after tax. It's all linked up to a savings account, I could basically live off the interest at this point.

You're in a lot of trouble if that's true, friend.
I am also better off than most. You need to be really careful now.
Don't take cocaine.
Do not brag.

Attached: IMG_0665.jpg (3088x2320, 883K)

I'm considering starting an engineering degree this year.
I have the a-levels for it.

Buy a big house, give rooms to homeless veterans and begin building a personal army.

Attached: goodmorning.jpg (960x640, 33K)

Of your gf starts asking for shot dump her immediately; you will be amazed by how fast a woman can spend your money

Be wise op, this is a great opportunity for you, don't piss it away! Get professional help! Can I please have some, haha, cheers!

Do your research and buy two properties; get the nicer property on a half paid loan from the bank and rent it to tenants while living in the other. Let it pay itself off with the rent money over the next few years while you get a comfy part time job to pay for your own independent living costs. If you are thrifty and save/kept some money left over do the same thing with a third property once the first one is paid off. You will be earning passive income in your 40's without a care.

Stop replying to French people.

This is what I was thinking about. Getting flats and then using equity to get more.

>Wut do?

1) Find a friend who knows about money
2) Talk to a lawyer about a will
3) Talk to a financial planner about the safest investments and taxes.

People have lost lost a lot more than you have in very short times - don't fuck this up.

Attached: BrokeChan.jpg (540x282, 30K)

I bought a farm for a mil recently. Didn't know about the £150,000 stamp duty I had to pay. That was an expensive stamp.
Couldn't get planning permission because the Goldmansteins next door complained about access.
I then had to by a 12m x 1m strip of land off them to extend the lane. They charged me £28,000.
People find ways to take it off you.
Also it can make you a pariah. I'm so uncomfy now I'm bailing out. Bye.

Please be really careful before you dive into that. It’s become much harder to make money with the new tax rules relating to buy to let. In a lot of cases you make less money than simpler investments but buy to let takes a lot of work.

Poo spotted

INVEST

Move to a 3rd world/impoverished country and live the easy life for the rest of your life

How the fuck does a perpetual NEETer have a gf? She's after your money man

presumably you want some investment advice?

I'd put 400k into stcks/mutual funds and 400k into cryptos, never have more than 10% in any one thing

That is the wisest thing to do. Be sure to never over-extend and always keep a solid 10% in the kitty. Ask multiple real estate agents about the best place to buy and gather as much info as you can about "good areas" and those with the most potential for capital gains. Don't rush into anything and take your time user. God bless

this

Attached: soldiers.jpg (800x566, 134K)

Buy a couple of apartments to rent out, invest some of the money, use some of the money to better yourself with an education in something that grabs your attention.

A fool and his money are soon parted, but equity will sustain a living.

ignore everyone and invest in real-estate

Please don’t invest in crypto currency.

Equities are fine, look into index trackers. Be aware that you may need to wait 10 years to get a return on your stock exchange investments if there is a crash.

Yea stay away from the drugs that's good advise. no bragging good advise to. If some one asks you how much you have... its ok to say, enough that its none of your business. also just relax tip of most people that have been their is you really need to just chill and realize your rich and its your money and its not going anywhere unless you spend it. Yea go jerk off in a degree program and chill.

beat me to THIS

>Please don’t invest in crypto currency.
why not?

buy gold bars

want to fund a takeover of a muslim shithole

Split the money with your best friend from America (me)

BUTTCOIN

It’s not that easy in the UK now. He says he wants to live off the investment, meaning he’d need to be a landlord, except the tax law has changed which makes that hard.

Real estate is good for longer term equity growth.

I haven't been a complete NEET, I've worked a few jobs and studied with the Open University for a bit.
But basically, because she loves me.
I'm also pretty good looking. She certainly hasn't been after my money, because first of all, she never knew I'd ever have any and secondly, she has basically supported me entirely for several years now with her own money from her job.

You told him to put almost half his wealth in crypto. Look at the market recently, he could lose everything invested in it overnight.

Buy some Bitcoin. Thank me when the debt, trade and currency wars really heat up.

Agree with this... be careful...U.K. and Australia are different places. Always seek advice from the right people (accountants, agents etc.) You have all the time in the world so don't jump into anything too quickly. Also don't let all the negative stories effect your decisions, most people are fucking idiots.

invest it jackass

I stopped using drugs when I was 20 years old. I drink now and again, but nothing serious, once or twice a month I'll have 4 or 5 beers. And the only reason I've mentioned it here is because I'm anonymous and genuinely interested what other people would do in my situation.

Hookers and blow

Put at least 200k of it into Bitcoin and other Cryptos

I'm not touching crypto or anything immaterial.

I didn't tell him, I said wht I would do

have you read "the intelligent investor"? be wary when others are confident, be fearless when others are scared, or something like that. the best time to buy is after a crash. what makes you think cryptos are going to 0?

Invest it in low-fees, diversified stock and bond funds. Live modestly off the interests.

Listen to me, and nobody else. Buy a property and rent it out. It is literally free money, you ALWAYS get a return on your investment, and it will continue to pay, AND the pay will only increase over time.

Seriously, this is the only choice you can make.

You can decide how much of the 900k to spend on buying a property.

>Wut do?
Convert into euros or dollars and enjoy being a millionaire.
Then buy gold.

I don’t think it would go to zero. But as it’s so unpredictable I wouldn’t put half my money in it.

Don't listen to these crypto faggots. The world is going to get really fucking shitty in the next 10 years. Invest that money for innawoods survival.

>you ALWAYS get a return on your investment
Not true in 2018 Britain.

Do you have any articles/links on these changes?

I would spend at least 750k on buying this property. Spend no more than 50k on "risky" investments. Then keep 100k (still a fucking lot of money) for yourself.

invest 100k into my tech biz, Only need it for advertising, rest is done and id offer you a good percentage

just get a comfy 2-3 bed house in a decent area and invest most of it

w2c thicc white gf

Attached: 1521347332541.gif (900x900, 211K)

>Wut do?
give it all away to those in real need and come follow Jesus

Buy yourself a modest house to live in with a 4k TV and a ps4 pro and Xbox one x and save the rest. Now you can sit in your house all day and play video games and if you need sunlight you can walk in your backyard and no one will bother you.

Dude just trust me, when you hear politicians blabbering on about the housing shortage, you know your investment in a property is paying off. Demand and supply, really it's that simple.

>w2c
whats w2c in english

you lucky bastard, go on holidays smoke weed, do coke and fuck hookers, also buy real estate

youtube.com/watch?v=rJjKP8vYjpQ

(Short version if you're impatient youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI )

DON'T BLOW IT ALL

(spoiler: he blew it all)

Attached: bg.jpg (474x266, 20K)

which.co.uk/money/tax/income-tax/guides/tax-on-property-and-rental-income/buy-to-let-mortgage-tax-relief-changes-explained

Things like holiday let’s arent impacted but the income for those is very unpredictable. Similarly you can avoid the impact by putting the property in a limited company structure, but that has other disadvantages.

lol dump her immidiately

You're a fucking retard

it is pretty volatile, but after a crash is a good time to invest

what do you think the upside ratio is on crypto v stocks?

Marry her and make babies you fucking retard.

a third to real estate in a safe secure area (not london) a third to invest in a bond ladder (guaranteed cash flow) then the remainder DCA'd into SPY over a few years (likely market crash soon)

pretend you don't have any money and let it ride for a few years

Holy fuck you sound like a spineless cuck.

He absolutely should not do that. He should literally do what I said, because it makes sense.

750k on a nice house (be careful choosing the house, remember that rich areas tend to get richer - Hertfordshire is a great place to buy this house), rent it out.

50k on other investments, including risky investments.

Then he has 100k for himself. £100,000 is a fucking lot. If he buys a house for himself, he won't profit (besides from the houses increasing value). DO NOT DO THAT OP, BUY THE HOUSE TO RENT OUT.

I know a bunch of people who do this for a living, they do zero work and make a fuck-tonne of money. It really is unfair.

Crypto is fucking dead, the only ones left in it are bag holders and no lifers

To be the advantage to stocks is you can put money in and over a ten year period you will probably have a return above inflation. You can test this by looking at stock prices if you put your cash in a day before some of the worst crashes, then looking at stock prices ten years later.

Careful about pricing for houses though, right now for example would be a really dumb time to buy a house in my country. Might want to just rent for a while.

Consider any money put in cryptos LOST. That's the only amount you should put in them. If you want to gamble, join a club and pump penny stocks.

I recommend bonds. If you have an Everbank near you, go for Russian bonds. They're at about a 6-7% yield.

If you don't want to do anything that risky, then precious metals. Silver is more valuable than gold at the moment. I don't recommend crypto, real estate, or land.

im legit
taking over a muslims shitehole
ill have ways to donate

watch this space
kek

Terrible advice, youre saying invest over 80% of it in one thing then saying put 50k in risky investments

The guy will end up having to use his rental income... to pay rent

yeh, na mate

but there is known, and reducing infaltion, in most crypto

>Consider any money put in cryptos LOST. That's the only amount you should put in them. If you want to gamble, join a club and pump penny stocks.
why so?

I'm assuming he already has a place to live, true. But I reckon he does.

Or he can just rent something cheap.

He won't have to use his rental income to pay rent either, because you still haven't accounted for the 100k leftover.

It is great advice, you have no idea what you're talking about bong. Do you know how expensive rent is for houses?

Crypto has become gold basically. Just a currency used to trade other real currencies. And it would become worthless in a REAL crisis.

This. Now GO, GO, GO user!

land and equipment to go hydroponic on a serious basis. above all,LEARN how it all works so you're dependent on noone

>I'm 25 with no university education or anything, I've been a NEET for the past 4 years. Wut do?
Become the alt right version of George Soros.

I can get a decent 3 - 4 bedroom new build for 250 - 300k in Manchester. But it will depend on where I can find work, if I go to university and I think I will. I have my UCAS form filled out, except for the personal statement. My gf is fine with moving also, she is a nurse manager and will zero issues finding work. So it's all my decision at this point.

I'm considering just leaving the money to accrue more interest for the next 2 - 3 years (the current account is giving around a 4% return) since I don't need any of it and can live of my gf's salary. I'll take a gubmint loan for uni, since it's interest free.

>Marry her and make babies you fucking retard.
This. Have 4 white children OP.

Why are you taking on multiple personalities

This is the advice to listen to. A guaranteed income from interest or dividends would be great