Post the worst you've got. i dont think you'll top this

this is NOT a yryl thread
you must post something that doesn't just trigger an anger response or a disgust response, but something that hits both
i know this is hard, but nobody said this would be easy

Attached: 1519401977935.png (923x580, 836K)

You sure this aint ylyl?

Attached: 1521579233413.jpg (1024x955, 240K)

Attached: 19305356-B34D-4300-83A3-A63EBB3A29E1.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Attached: amerinigger.jpg (603x618, 74K)

Attached: C8593BE9-242A-4BD3-B037-8924D98AC873.jpg (538x725, 94K)

wow it's a white who is a piece of shit
i love niggers now

Attached: well-regulated-militia.png (622x773, 59K)

Can I ask what in the fuck is wrong with these people? What is it with these people and posting these overly-emotional shitshows all over social media? It's a total fucking cringefest.

Virtue-signaling, disgusting filth.

Attached: 1cc.png (600x788, 347K)

>gas da kikes xD

Attached: genetically superior goy.png (629x412, 620K)

Attached: memedesia.png (1864x789, 274K)

Attached: 1520820487498.png (902x701, 689K)

The normie is immunized against reason. One may call him a virtue signaler, a narcissist, a hypocrite, it all runs off him like water off of a raincoat. But call him a retard and you will be astonished at how he recoils, "I've been found out."

Well, that meme is factually inaccurate. The Rhodesians ran one of the most successful campaigns in world history. They absolutely decimated their opposition. They lost politically, not militarily. The Selous Scouts and SAS were given a 24 hour deadline to vacate. The reality is, the whites fed them like dogs and they bit their owners hand.

Attached: adfabcf731ae4ad0e94df285412c5dca.jpg (500x480, 103K)

>the pinnacle of left-wing meme production

Pay close attention to the man in the red shirt, specifically in the second panel. That is literally you right now.

Attached: white_working_class.png (725x604, 27K)

all the rage over white guilt comes from white guilt. all you racist asshats cant consciously see that the actions your ancestors hurt non-whites but your subconscious knows.

thats where all this rage comes from, its because whites are just bad people because theyre racist

none of you can defend your bigoted ideas, thats why every time i come here the onoy response is "nigger shill" or "kike subverter"

This but unironically

Attached: political_correctness.png (791x1597, 78K)

they just want the fruits of the signalling
they will use some toddler for their (You's)
they are nobodies who were raised to think that everyone is going to be somebody
so these jewish social media sites come along and they provide this illusion to make these nobodies feel like somebody

think about why they call it "followers"
dude
seriously
im about to get incoherent because i am drinking heavily and i am heavily-distracted. but this social media thing is 100% false empowerment, crafted by literal jews, and weaponized to organize literal niggers and spics against the white mans world
i cant even solve the captchas now but hopefully someone will tell explain to your satisfaction that social media is a jewish weapon

>post the worst you've got
Israel #1

>literal fucking paragraph of text
man, you can't stop doing it even when people call your memes shit.

On a scale of the big bang to the holocaust, this reaches holocaust level of things that did not happen.

>don't commit crimes is too much to ask
wut

I know "book readin" isn't too popular amongst rightards, if that's what you're getting at.

Attached: IMG_20180322_152817.jpg (686x386, 38K)

And an ooga booga to you too, lad

are you following me in threads
sage
mods remove this thread

very strong signifiers for fetal alcohol syndrome

American leftists have a hysterical element that only they posess. Even the cucks of sweden and UK aren't as emotional as that. Also their use of kids as propaganda is abhorrent.

niggers

Youve always had the choice to not be a nigger shill, nigger shill. Choose wisely

lol get raped, you moist bitch.