Is japan really xenophobic?

Attached: urawa-reds-japanese-only-soccer-football-racism-xenophobia.jpg (620x596, 81K)

water is wet user

no, but enough of them are that youll never be allowed to stay there

yep. non-japanese are a lower caste there. you do best as a foreigner by playing your role. if you're white and you act like a polite lower caste they fuckin love you.

thankfully yes.
for a little while anyway.

Attached: 1509195535149.jpg (397x432, 55K)

No, they wrote the sign in English

Almost, they're finally getting their balls back after being humiliated in ww 2.

Attached: VotRrKr.png (615x694, 336K)

I dont even hate them for it, but it did change my mind about wanting to visit. Stepping out of the tourist enclaves probably wouldn't be much fun.

What makes it any of your business faggot?
They never knew I went to the future to clone trump To get around immigration laws.

Attached: umplalumpa.jpg (1296x730, 219K)

>Stepping out of the tourist enclaves probably wouldn't be much fun.
if you dont speak japanaese it probably would be , but if you are white and speak japanese they dont really have anything against you

I hope nips stay racist
>.t whiteo piggu

all the best to japan, i hope they keep the jew filth mindvirus out of their country. i've already seen tons of waito piggu (((leftists))) writing articles about how japan needs more (((cultural enrichment))) to "help" their decling birth numbers.

The nips must resist the BRACKU and WHAITO PIGGU.

strict immigration prevents their distraction from making good vidya

where is this from?

their entire history has been fighting hostile neighbors and barely winning, so they have a strong national spirit and strong distrust of others.

Uhhhhhh signs in Engrish. So just propaganda for us.

> Is japan really xenophobic?
No. A phobia is an irrational fear. There are perfectly rational reason why Japan doesn't want it's society and culture to become non-Japanse.
You know there's another ethnostate that really lacks diversity that no one ever calls xenophobic. It's called Israel. I wounder why that is?

xenophobia is fake word of a normal way of acting nobody wants no stinky foreigners in their country

>It's called Israel
israel is actually very diverse

Well I guess since Diversity is code for non-white, and Jews aren't white....

外人と黒人は死ね。mistake

Attached: 1516559846665.jpg (600x649, 43K)

xenophobia is a fake term used to openly be a bigot

It's wrote in Engrish so that us gaijin know were subhuman scum invaders. Lots of establishments throughout Tokyo that I know of that don't allow foreigners. Fuck Nippon and the soyboy weebs that cream for it.