Why is Canada allowed to have all this land

And have a tiny population that does nothing with it? Doesn't that violate some UN convention or someshit?

Attached: canada.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/687218/ugly-truth-canadas-welfare-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Russia.jpeg

Well what that land even be used for? It's cold as fuck. All you have there are aboriginals running around.

We called dibs

The vast majority of your functioning populations are huddled near the US border, parasitically basking in the glow of our essence and enjoying the scraps of liberty that fall from your masters table.

I dunno maybe build some shit there?

for what purpose? Everything Canada needs is in the southern side: oil, crops, actual good temperature. If you can find useful shit you can build in a permafrost-filled wasteland, then tell me.

refute this, leafs.

Attached: leafland.png (1450x1188, 264K)

>America is black
Poetry.

>youre a bitch

Poetry.

We can fix this. War Plan Rake when?

Attached: 1513813926360.jpg (1000x666, 93K)

Attached: 1509770130025.png (3012x1728, 151K)

lol nigger

>Why is Canada allowed to have all this land
Because we kicked ass during the wars that counted. How can you be so ignorant? Did you quit school at 7?

Alright so what shit hole do you come from?

It's not our fault you retards bread like rabbits past the carrying capacity of the land.

We were far more careful of doing such and we reaped the rewards. Unfortunately that will all disappear as there are nigger multiplying machines here to fill us up.

lol nigger.

>nigger multiplying machines here
What's wrong with your dick? When did it fall off?

How about we put all those poor Syrian, Ukrainian, Palestinian, Haitian, Puerto Rican, and Venezuelan refugees up there.

Take a trip up there some day,

lol nigger faggot

I hear Saskatoon and Edmonton are booming rn.

>building shit for the sake of using space
Are you retarded?

Nobody can compete with niggers in terms of pure replication in this system.

Their lack of shame in taking welfare. Their early onset of ovulation. Their R style strategy's for reproduction.

You simply can't beat that as any kind of civilized person as long as the welfare state exists.

Our only chance is to segregate and cut aid and watch the starve from afar, but we can't do that until the bleeding hearts get seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY punished. We're in for a hard ride.

There's fuck all up there but trees, cold, mosquitoes the size of a badger, and natives that want all the comforts of the 21st century while living on the dole in 3rd world conditions.

No one lives there because no one wants to.

People will move up there eventually. We can white flight up North and whites will be able to survive up there.

Have you been there? There's no reason to live in the north unless you like solitude, even worse winters, no wifi, and paying way too much for fresh veggies and milk. You can't even farm it because the soil's too thin.

>Their lack of shame in taking welfare
Funny, all the niggers I know work at fast food restaurant while my white friends stay home, cash their welfare cheques and play vidyas all day. Which niggers are you referring to? The white ones?

Your anecdote doesn't mean shit, blacks take welfare at far higher rates than whites, that's just pure statistical fact. They also breed like retarded rabbits whether they have the resources to support their kids or not, thus why so many niglings live in poverty.

>Why is Canada allowed to have all this land
>And have a tiny population that does nothing with it?

You're welcome to camp out in the middle of Baffin Island. Mind the bears.

lol nigger faggot.

Attached: 1402693259673s.jpg (100x124, 3K)

SOON

Attached: 1511929591490.png (1391x1371, 446K)

>does nothing with it
You're giving it to the muslims.

Also its all fucking useless. The reason you can have that much land AND be pussies 24/7 is because the land is worthless (for now). It would be like fighting a war over Siberia or Antarctica. There is no point.
btw the arabs are planning ahead. After they deplete their oil fields, and the results of burning their oil have already melted northern canada, they will then take control of your oil fields and start selling all of that for another 200 years of arab oil profits.

>blacks take welfare at far higher rates than whites
Your anecdote doesn't mean shit. Provide some stats if they are so factual you should have some ready.

I've seen a lot more hard working immigrants than white Canadians. Hard to admit. Must be because we chose immigrants carefully for their abilities but are stuck with locals who don't really give a shit.

Isnt this the secret plan to invade canada after ww2?

Greenland isn't ours. You'll have to take that up with the Danish

Lol the maritimes being the bible belt. It's degenerate as fuck there

Manifest destiny forever, the whole world already belongs to America

Attached: 1360450377419.png (400x604, 326K)

why cant it be now? fuck these leafs. They produce the worst shit.

Attached: 4213113124.jpg (1200x679, 47K)

Still looking I see. Let me help.

theweek.com/articles/687218/ugly-truth-canadas-welfare-state

fol ligger naggot