Overlord

Raws are out.
read-overlord-raw-chapter-32.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/read-overlord-raw-chapter-32.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder

Finally

I hope Maruyama will add some parts like 5th Seat of the Black Scripture encountering Ainz from the Web Novel to the Light Novel.

>half a link
just call me a retard and give me the complete link.

yawn
cant you just go to reddit

>cant you just go to reddit
well fuck me then.
i'll just go to sleep until is translated.

lhscans.com/read-overlord-raw-chapter-32.html

thanks!

Reminder.

>grabbing by the collar
He outright choked the fucker in LN, why whitewash?

What's the point of reading the manga if the anime is ahead of it?

Yeah! Only one month until I can actually read it!

This chapter just made me realize how much fujo baint Sebas really is.

He's fujo bait even in-universe.

I don't blame them really. He's one handsome sexy old man. Even though he's really only like less than a year old.

How much of the novels /manga are untranslated?

Is there an official translation or is it done by fans?

Shit chapter, this just proves that sebas cuck tian is the one that drags this arc down not climb.

This.

He's like 7-8 chronologically? Cause when did AOG get their base?

>thinking Climb isn't pussy shit compared to Sebas

How wise will Albedo and the other NPCs be after 10000 years?

For his powerlevel - he isn't.

>monk/dragonkin (aka cheap discount dragon)
>not a pussy

more like pussy slayer

they will still be 10000 years less wise than Ainz-sama

They wont even last 10 years.

Theyre already two in, I can only see good things in their future, if Shalltear had her own Citystate what would it look like?

>Theyre already two in
And nobody has had any kids yet? Get to breeding people.

How many kids do you have user?

Rape is wrong user.

You mean to tell me you two think that this couple have been going at it for more than a year and haven't had a kid yet? We don't even know if contraceptives exist.

They have magic and alchemy, you also don't know what shit Lupu whispered into Enri's ear.
They might only be doing anal.

Also true

If Lupus was a male would "she" cuck Enfirea?

She doesn't have to be male to do that user.
Female hyenas have huge clits they sometimes use to "establish dominance" over much smaller males.

xDD

You need to go back.

Fuck off.

You are rude.

SASEN, SASEN, SASEN-ZOU!

Do players still stand a change against Ainz's build and his instant death magic? After all, YGGDRASIL resources are quite scarce in the New World. A player won't easily find an auto-res item laying around unless they have some sort of natural power to counter it.

>panty status: Genesis 7:17

Do NW mages summon succubus to kill time? What if a cult summons Albedo by mistake?

>Shalltear
>Citystate
Basically a vampiric nation where every living beings are turned into disposable lesser ghouls and enslaved by Shalltear.

What about grooming beautiful women as concubines/toys/bloodbags?

It's common sense for high level player to have protection against instant death magics. A world champion could wipe the floor with Ainz in any given day.

>cult
>summons Albedo
Even if it's a mistake, they should summon a superior semen demon.

Now I want a spin-off about a hero fighting Shalltear to rescue his childhood friend captured by her.

They have knowledge of demons, "outsiders", it seems, so why not?
They have necromancers, should nave demonologists or something.

>Hero escapes with Heroine from Shalltears castle
>"dont worry, you're saf-"
>Heroine is already a vampire and eats Hero
>Shalltear: Demiurge was right, this makes for quite a show

I think Ainz will eventually summon some sort of god
>Mother of Goats joins Nazarick
>Ainz just rolls with it
How would Albedo react to a rival who outclasses her in strenght but equal in looks and inteligence?

>get incarnated in the NW as a lvl 1 humie without player powers, but retain knowledge you had in this life
What would you do?

Most likely die.

You already asked:
>no privilege of Overlord reader knowledge
Die
>retain knowledge of LN
There's another fork:
>Nazarick and Ainz are in NW
Try to get to E-Rantel and plead citizenship: you get job, protection, most likely healthcare.
Can try to offer intel to Ainz through one of his minions: you're not a player and if you're respectful even Albedo would treat you properly.
But it's still risky: you wouldn't be able to explain how did you bypass the 4th wall well.
>Nazarick and Ainz are not in NW
>No other Players of notable power are in vicinity
Try to make contact with Renner through Climb: whatever know-how my filthy rotting mind can offer back from IRL - would probably be quite useful to her.
Maybe enough to tip the balance of power in the Kingdom in her favor.
Don't know if rewarding for something like this is in her character, but it's better bet than any I can think of.

If I don't have Player powers - I can still learn shit as Magic Caster or Fighter.
With basic knowledge of how to put a decent build together I can level by killing shit as an adventurer or join Magic Guild.
Some monster traits would be familiar to me such as Naga invisibility, basilisk petrify etc., somewhat helping in my career.

Maybe electrical systems engineering knowledge can be put to magical systems in some way too: they're form of energy, after all.

I would take risk and try to contact papa bones anyway. I would use some safeword like "europe" to catch his attention and i would be honest then ask for his protection offering meta knowlege and loyalty in return. He most likely would spill spaghetti and ill risk mindrape, but i would die anyway as a 1lev shitter