Just Because!

I just started this, why didn't you tell me this was good?
It's this season's Tsuki ga Kirei?

It's wrong to compare it to Tsuki as they are different kinds of shows.

Pretty much. For what they are, they do it pretty well.

Literally one of the worst shows of the season. The only way a person could enjoy this show is if they're such a sucker for teen romance that they'd like it just by default because it exists in it's genre. This season has a lot of really bad Reddit-bait shows, but this one is probably the most blatant example.

I thought this was going to be about a paragliding latino.

>muh reddit boogeyman

Not shitting on you but please explain.

I like how cozy they both make me feel

So, just retarded Sup Forums shit.

dropped this because my HOPE turned into DESPAIR and ANGER
Komiya lost the MC bowl and she was the only fucking reason i liked this anime

>It's this season's Tsuki ga Kirei?
An alternative version of that were everybody is an asshole.

She wins one of her camera bros who were more deserving of her

I am actually genuinely surprised with how this show is. I was planning on dropping it at the first sign of bullshit because of the Sakurasou author but aside from the QUALITY it's decent.
It's no Tsuki ga kirei though, not even close.

No, it isn't as terrible as that one.
More like this season’s True Tears.

The state of Camerafags after "Dame"

Ok I just read the spoilers.

Kaichou ignores MCs messages for so long. Literally why? It was only by a chance encounter they met again

No, it's not TgK, here the characters can speak fluently for at least 20 seconds.

OP here, I just watched the 4th episode. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. I really hope that Haruto and Trumpet-chan and MC-kun and Camera-chan end together, and that President-chan fails the entrance exams.

I thought i was looking at the keit愛 cover again for a second

The first episode? Yes.

After that it devolves into your typical shitshow.

Yet another reason why she doesn't deserve him. She ignored his messages for so long while Camera was doing her best just to get a second of his attention. Camera's far more deserving of the victory.

CAMERA LOSES! Drop it now when you still have time.

ABANDON THIS THREAD AS SOON AS YOU CAN OP,

Spoilers for the fucking novel which they released while the anime aired are out,so run the fuck off.

Also, not Tsuki ga Kirei.

Not really.

How is it that people can't realize they have found someone better than who they were infatuated with? Camerachan is spunky, thicc af, cute, and artistic. And her reasons for liking MC are more than a fucking eraser.

FUCK YOU. You don't know what you're fucking talking about you retarded, mouth-breathing faggot. Camera DESERVES happiness! Kaichou deserves to be used over and over by fat, faceless, old men. It's the only way she'll enter college.

The story is anime original

>Please write two stories instead one
>Why?
>Just because

Probably too scared to see what the messages said so she ignored them until she got the courage to read them or some shit.

Because it's boring generic trash.

You’re a bit late.

I'm not lie, it made me chuckle

>It's this season's Tsuki ga Kirei?
Yes, its Line commercial.

>Blocks your happy ending

>anime original
I guess there is still a faint hint of hope.

You'll be saying this all the way to the penultimate episode when Camera gets BTFO'd, huh?

Is Pine Jam actually going to make it through the last episode, or are they going to make themselves taller first? They were so far behind I can't imagine they'd finish the final ep with only skipping one week.

This is all I came into this thread for. That and the spoilers discussion but I can't tell if the rage has run dry.

Rev up those recap episodes and the final episode being an OVA released in 5 months when nobody gives a shit about the show anymore.

I wish this show was actually about teens trying to make sense of their place in the world after highschool.

starting

get in here niggas

time for deito

Calm down Junko

Did it go exactly like in the novel?

yeh

smug

This hurts so much, I can't watch this show anymore.

I hate everything right now lads

senpa-

dame

Fucking hell.

>hey, you remember that guy you ignored for 4 years even after he looked out for you so many times, while you had a crush on his friend because he gave you an eraser once? Can I ask him out on a date?
>"..no, you can't"
this girl, I swear..

>Dames your path

I want to strangle her so much right now!

kaichou's sister is hot

Do you like trumpet new slut look?

Why couldn't we protect this smile?

It blows

I sure wish Kamoshida wasnt addicted to ruining his stories and characters half way in with awful writing. Its almost at the exact same time that he did it with Sakurasou as well.

>Blocks your happy ending
What's the female version of a cockblocker, coochcorker? pussylid? clitdenier? labiastitcher?

Fuck this bitch. Look at how happy Komiya is to be on a date with the boy she likes and how much she was looking forward to the date and this fucking bitch just ups and decides she finally likes Eita all of a sudden after crushing on another guy for literally years. Almost as if to just spite Komiya. Fuck Natsume.

She still blocked a cock. Cockblocker

Kaichou is the happy ending.

No.

tampon?

So this is the photo one of her club members took of her? Perhaps this is the one that won the competition in the end. Fucking hell, Ena loses not only the boy but also the competition and didn't even manage to save her club by her own efforts. The scriptwriter needs to get lynched.

It's over. Novel spoilers all but confirmed the anime will follow exactly instead of having an anime original ending where camera wins.

Well, she's not denying the cock. The cock is free. She's blocking Ena's cooch from getting creampied, so it has to be a female version of it

>try to make a love story as subtle yet amazing as tsuki ga kirei
>make main girl an insufferable bitch and best girl destined to lose
This is nothing like tsuki ga kirei. Get ready for disappointment.

How are the nips taking Camera`s loss, are they as mad as I am?

I've never actually seen Tsuki ga Kirei, will it help me get over this absolute debacle?

>Amazing
>Tsuki ga kirei

Choose one

Nips have shit taste so probably not.

>brainlet who can't pick up on subtlety
>probably watches shounen crap

God fucking damn, my heart.

Subtlety ≠ Autism

>implying they give a shit about this show in the first place

Subtlety in a show where the protagonists can not speak fluently for at least 10 seconds.

yes that is too subtle...

I'm pretty sure even the nips were joking that camera was the main girl.

>Nips have shit taste so probably not
I honestly don't understand the logic of choosing some stale cunt who ignored you for 4 years while she shlicked herself for your best friend, over a younger, lively photographer cutie who is crazy for your dick. It must be the same idiots who wanted MC from Erased to stay with the old hag after he woke up from a 15yr coma instead of that other young cutie he ended up with (Airi)

>why didn't you tell me this was good?
Because you're a dumb drone.
Go watch youtube reviews instead of posting here you fag.