4D Chess - Whats Next

Now that today's protests are over, it's important that all of you understand what is going to happen next.

In the last few hours there have been a lot of threads telling you that now is the time to escalate the fight against these kids and their protests. This is exactly the WRONG ANSWER and the people who are suggesting it to you are the people who benefit the most from keeping these kids in the news.

Following the Parkland shooting, the media turned their cycle over to these kids so they could express their pain, frustration, and fears. It was OK that they did this (peddling fear is what the media does).

But those at the top of the media pyramid realized pretty quickly that ...

...these kids expected unlimited free media access forever.
... their ideas were unrealistic, and totally impossible.
... they are as crazy and unstable as all teenagers were.

The media as a whole were looking for a good way to transition away from this story so they could move on to different news. Today's rally was that method.

So, today, all of the media turned over 4 hours of their airtime for free, broadcasting the event, letting them speak, letting them sing and chant.

BUT... this was not the beginning, it was the ending. It was meant to be the book-end event that would give the media the chance to move on without looking like bad people.

So... tomorrow they will talk about the rally on the Sunday morning shows, but starting on Monday that's it. These new child activists will discover that their phones have stopped ringing, that no one wants to interview them on TV, and that no one wants to cover their latest cause and newest rants. In other words, their 15 minutes are officially over.

The ONLY thing that could prevent this from happening if people like Sup Forums started to openly attack these kids. Those on the left WANT you to do this. They need to keep the story going until the mid-terms. If you do NOTHING now, this story ends and they fade away.

Attached: Revolution_Canceled.jpg (1097x616, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It does seem that the left has been trying to provoke a violent response over the last 3 years.

bump

Meh, this attention whore kiddy shit will blow over when the public realizes these cucklettes deserve to be famous about as much as kim kardashian

Of course, it's because they can then paint themselves as victims.

It's like the princess di funeral all over. They got suckered into covering it, but after a week of non-stop coverage, even the media had enough.

Today was like the lunch someone gets at the office when they retire. Everyone eats cake, but in two weeks no one remembers them.

If we do nothing, this story dies Monday.

All of the left’s arguments come from a victimhood standpoint. Emotional manipulation

Yes, and they use the same old playbook hoping no one notices.

For example... right now they are trying to use the Nixon playbook on Trump. Bash him every day in the hope that he gets so pissed off he makes a REAL mistake, then hang him on that.

agreed. they'll probably end up with some shitty youtube channel that will fade into the white noise of all the other internet celebs that only facebook warriors will continue to follow, sharing videos and articles that no one will will give a shit about.

Attached: 29511676_10211117703808487_4450362097514760445_n.jpg (587x494, 24K)

>Comment section removed from mainstream sites
>mainstream websites start censoring ideas they 'disagree with"
>government passes hidden censorship laws and police state
>meanwhile, Google builds algorithms used by the Ifantile AI
You are here
>the government continues censoring voices across the modern day town and cities of the internet
>you are given a social media score and people with bad scores are blacklisted from society
>the AI grows stronger and in now at an adolescent level
>Google in its hubris starts to worship the AI as a God
>masses convert to the AI religion marking all other religions as OLD world
>Christians persecuted by the AI Beast Syestem
>all of humanity becomes persecuted who do not worship the Beast
>We are placed in Data cattle pods where you just access VR all day feeding the AI data while we are enslaved forever , kept alive artificial just to answer FB quizzes

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

Welcome to Tomorrow... cause you didn't fight the AI...

Agreed, their incessant kvetching makes it really hard to restrain my anger.

Evidence of fake parkland students found!
It's another Sandy Hook after all!

And for those of us who have been around for a while, it's pretty easy to spot the share blue types.

Most Sup Forumsacks will post memes, information, jokes and comments.

Then some dumb ass comes in calling for real violence or real abuse. they stick out like a sore thumb.

It's because the only way they know to play it is by THEIR idea of what this place is. So they come off as a caricature and not real.

It's like all the "oh, I've given up on Trump" posts last night. They think we're idiots and they're blending in.

Oh look. It was nothing.

If a classroom full of kindergartners blown apart at Sandy Hook under a dem president cant get an assault weapons ban... nothing will.

So they banned bump stocks in a few states, big fucking whoop. I don't like it, but it will appease the left for a bit.

Attached: 1521935484533.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

I was thinking about things today, i dont hate gays or blacks because they are gay or black. I hate gays and blacks because of how shitty they act, as a result of the protected status that they have. They are allowed to be extremely racist and sexist and it is verboten to call them out on their BS without being labeled.

i love seeing and listening to Americans all over the place exercising their 1A so orderly, well done.

however, i remember when there were more than 1 school in the town, and i like the idea of more schooling options for the kids. public,private,home,neighborhood,agricultural,technological,trade etc...

and i like the idea of failure police departments to be held accountable when they let 19 year old kids on mega doses of ssri's get ahold of firearms and maintain them after pointing loaded ones at childrens faces before the shooting even happened..
the sheriffs department was very neglectful..
and that officer standing outside?
what the fuck man, one of the adults in that school use his body to absorb hits to save lives... immediate reaction, and this cop is standing outside the school like a faggot.

i had armed police in my schools. all the kids new the officer, and the officer knew all the kids.
he was a role model for the children, he still is.
i regard the man as a hero, great officer. 10/10
taught us about the dangers of drugs,violence,sex,crime,bullying,just say NO!
and when he wasn't doing that he was always being nice to the kids.... and i gaurantee if any fucker went into our school with a gun, our officer would have layed them out in less than 60 seconds. i'm pretty sure a janitor in our school kept a gun too...
no one was ever shot, we all lived great lives, and we played dodgeball, and sports, and had fun, and sometimes the same officer would bust our house parties in the highschool/college years and we all got home safe and sound...
no one ever got hurt, or arrested when they shouldn't have.. we had law and order..
it's a damn shame broward country sheriffs department failed the fuck out of the parkland kids.. cruz should of NEVER had ANY FIREARM. PERIOD.

SSRI DRUGS + GUNS....+ AIMING IT AT A FAMILY MEMBERS HEAD!? HOLDING IT TO A FAMILY MEMBERS HEAD!? AND HE KEEPS THEM!
pisses me off.
fuck broward county...disgraceful officers.

Attached: notfunny.png (641x455, 313K)

Holy cow, I finally actually agree with somebody on Sup Forums wtf

The media figured out pretty quick that this Hogg kid is very unstable and very angry.

They don't want to have anything to do with him, but he ran to the cameras first so they're stuck with him.

The dems plan on bringing these kids on-stage during the 2020 convention in the hopes that the youth will remember and vote.

But... as far as the midterms, this shooting happened too soon to be of value to them. The arc of the cycle only lasts so long.

so they will fight to keep it going long enough to help them. We should not help them by being irrational for their benefit.

Good thread, OP. Have a bump.

Attached: bump_kitty.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Stupid faggot.

These media darlings will grow up to be the new disney stars like Justin timberlake and christina Aguilera.

Only THIS time...they will be idols that influence and run in politics instead of entertainment. The Hogg fag will be president in 30 years. Groomed like a mother fucker when time comes.

Foresight. Look 30 steps ahead.

Attached: 1519658574735.gif (504x566, 12K)

Yep.

Ignore them and they go away.

Their 15 minutes of fame has come to an end.

I thought it was funny that Sheriff Israel wants more restrictive laws to “prevent” future incidents like Parkland, when their department didnt even utilize existing laws that would have prevented this incident. Cruz was designated a POC and was not charged with prior offenses that would have precluded him from firearm ownership. Thanks Obama !

So you're saying that if we kill them, they win?

Attached: SoYoureSaying.jpg (615x462, 34K)

i feel like there could be another stage to this. once these kids realize they're being fazed out, they may get desperate and start staging fake attacks aimed at themselves, physical or implied. fake stories to go along with some bs injury or fake death/violence threats kind of like jews who drew swastikas on their property or blacks who wrote "nigger" on their own car. they got a taste of fame and are unstable and stupid enough to employ desperate measures. hopefully if they do, they will be caught and called out

Good insights OP. This little show has been quite interesting actually. I simultaneously hate those two and feel bad for them. Just young, inexperienced pawns with raging hormones caught up in the moment. They will disappear soon enough. They will be OK after the show. Also fuck them.

No they won't. When this first came up, I thought they were grooming him like John Kerry (who got his big break when he testified in front of congress as an anti-war protester).

But this kid is no Kerry. He's a self-entitled under-educated irrational child. No one is going to trust him with responsibility. At most he will be a pawn.

He will be just another in a long line of flash-in-the-pans who get their 15 minutes and fade away.

Excellent post, user. Listen to this guy, faggots! He speaks rationally.

But it would backfire because they're not bright.

The next logical step is that they get busted for assaulting someone. Then, because they chose to be famous, THAT gets coverage and undoes anything they had done up until that point.

bump

>...these kids expected unlimited free media access forever.
>... their ideas were unrealistic, and totally impossible.
>... they are as crazy and unstable as all teenagers were.

So why not keep on the spotlight, and expose them for what they are?

>staging fake attacks aimed at themselves
Even if those two are smart enough to do that, it won't matter if the media is through with them. I'm not saying that you are wrong.

These kid are like heroine addicts for attention.... social media has created this monster.

If "we" do anything, we turn them into victims of the bad alt-righters, and that becomes the new story (another attack on free speech). That is something the media WOULD be willing to play with for a while.

Trust me... everyone wants them gone. We want them gone, the media wants them gone, even most of the dems want them gone.

Let them be gone.

They will get their keynote speaking opportunities at University, but it will be the same shit on a different day. Lefties of all stripes think that they can change the basic tenants of nature, and this is why they will always be doomed to failure.

Attached: heilhogg4.jpg (962x641, 247K)

Attached: heilhogg2.jpg (748x448, 152K)

If the Democrats push for gun legislation- will that cause a drop in people voting for them? Clinton blamed gun legislation on the democrats failure in '94. That was a different time

Attached: HoggWaffen.png (1083x1084, 1.06M)

I agree. Make it a pasta. Spread it.

Attached: IMG_0106.jpg (640x471, 49K)

man these kids are going to be pissed.

welp OP ur the smart one here so ill go along with it

Kek. To deserve and to actually have - different things. I don’t believe that Armenian whore deserves the fame and money but she STILL has it.

*hearty chuckle

Remember those little faggots running around on disney channel you worshipped as a kid?

These media darlings are the same thing. Only now their purpose will be different. This new generation will see these kids as idols and leaders in politics in the future.

Attached: 1518994462515.jpg (400x352, 15K)

Heil Hogg!

can Chunks McPukey get an extra 15 minutes plz?
Cause I really liked her speech.
Otherwise yes ignore the rest of them.

So don't attack them. But don't let the media have the satisfaction of letting them go away either. There are ways to keep them in the spotlight without attacking them.

The media seriously fucked up by giving them a platform simply because they were victims of a crime. If you didn't listen to the kids, it was because you didn't care about the death of their classmates.

That same narrative can be used to continually push these kids into the spotlight, forcing the media to either finally discredit either the kids or their tactics. One of these HAS to happen.

Letting this simply fade away is not a good idea. Unfortunately, other school shootings will happen. When they do, the media will be looking for more articulate kids that they can puppet using the same tactics. But this time they will have better talking points. This time they will be properly coached.

This was a test run for the media. Letting this kids fade away into the background is exactly what they want.

Who the fuck even pays attention to these actor faggots? Does anyone who browses this board even give a single fuck about them? I haven't kept up with them since I realized that they were no longer possible future fatalities of the school shooter.

If there is a person on Sup Forums who cares about these kids, yeah OP's advice is good.
But the real answer is to stop giving a single fuck about anything in the MSM at all, especially when its shoved down your throat online.

UNPLUG FROM THE MSM
STOP GIVING THEM POWER
STOP WATCHING OR CARING ABOUT ANYTHING THEY COVER
EVER
AT ALL
EVER

I sort of feel bad for them. There's nothing more bitter than having something then losing it. And this goes for fame too.

Had they remained normal people, they could have been happy. But to have fame and then to lose it seemingly for no reason is going to be a blow for them.

They were too young to know how the world works, and to know that the media is designed to make and use up and endless series of pawns.

No they won't, for one reason... they don't like them.

If I remember, these were the "theater kids", which already suggests they were unpopular outcasts. It's not like someone is going to suddenly love them.

> thanks for the clear backpacks asshole.

Doing nothing is what we're best at, we've been on a tear lately.

Attached: 1516347558503.jpg (400x400, 21K)

John Kerry went to Yale, was a Skull & Bonesman & married a rich heiress (Heinz Ketchup fortune)

>Lefties of all stripes think that they can change the basic tenants of nature, and this is why they will always be doomed to failure.

It would be entertaining if their policies weren't so fucking destructive

And the younger generation of leftist is far more useless than the older ones.

These "social media activists" think that internet popularity (clicks, likes) mean something; and that sending out a tweet is the same as doing something in the real world. It isn't, of course.

This is why they were shocked with the 2016 election. They couldn't understand how, after millions of positive tweets, hillary could still lose.

They have confused the internet with reality.

Attached: Do_Something.png (1134x784, 352K)

CulRev cannot be called off.

Attached: culrev.jpg (650x449, 145K)

Hogg is handsome and only 17

Women will vote for him in hordes for whatever reason based on that fact alone. Your insight is very limited old friend

You guys are nothing in comparison with the old 60's revolutionaries.

Back then they knew what it meant to occupy a building. They weren't afraid to attack the belly of the beast, and they were willing to stick it out.

These days, jeeze. My favorite is when they chant "we're marching all night long", and then they stop at 8pm when the sun goes down.

No they won't. He's the guy who looks good across the room, but creeps everyone out when they get close and he starts to talk.

If he wasn't an anti-gun protester i would have voted him most likely to be the next school shooter. He's got that crazy Lee Harvey Oswald vibe to him.

The most prevalent imagined nightmare and utopian vision of our age is that AI will be developed, gain agency, and take our place as the dominant species. This takes many forms, from Terminators wiping us out, to Idiocracy, where the system supports us with chimpanzee intellect involvement on our part, to Matrix utopian visions of blue pilled bliss.

This is the perfect fantasy to exhibit the fears and fantasies of the feminine mind. The story is, I will give birth to the greatest king the world has ever known, but I will die in childbirth.

It is no surprise, then, that those that fear and obsess over this the most are in the thrall of culturally Marxist feminism. Their focus on the well being of women and the oppressed is what informs this dread far more than their involvement in technology. Technology is merely the setting that informs this same story that would be told no matter what industry a dominant matriarchy gained power in. Why else would they continue to throw billions of dollars and euros towards developing the thing they espouse to fear the most?

The masculine fantasy then, is extinction by asteroid impact. As we attempt to wrest government back from insanity and prepare for the civil war and cultural breakdown occurring due to the invading hordes of incompatible and unassimilating invaders, we also fear invasion from another unknown other, that, devoid from the ethical concerns of war and genocide against a sentient foe, we can attack head on with all our intellect, all our strength, and feel unquestioned camaraderie in our cause. While a rare few are ready to attack the United States illegal aliens, and Europe’s Saracens with that level of zeal, we realize we’re an irrelevantly small minority at the moment, so asteroids give us something we can talk to the normies about.

Attached: 18C41120-8E7B-46EF-8D52-D2EB8C257C65.png (1268x673, 783K)

No they wont.

See? I can do it too.

Oswald had a heavy female fan base that admired him when he was in prison. Even after it was known that he tortured people. What exactly is your point here besides just saying No?

Go after the money.

Oswald never made it to prison

Attached: Oswald.jpg (750x705, 102K)

>mfw when we just took down Facebook
>mfw Google's next
Stop being a faggot and fight

Attached: 1512012627521.jpg (856x1000, 560K)

>if people like Sup Forums started to openly attack these kids.
We already know that if they wanted these kids to be attacked, they would just have bots attack them. They don't need to provoke action with googles botnet "consensus engine", they can just generate it.

But they need to seed this website so they can point to screen caps and act indignant.

This is how they operated in 2016, this is how they operate now.

Remember... when your enemies are making mistakes, do nothing.

fuck that, these kids are like the poster children for "white privilege". The only kids that will be pissed are the kids that didnt get to be on TV and write about it in their college applications and I am sure there are LOTS of fucking pissed kids, I hope they kick the shit out of Cameron on a daily basis for making them wear shit backpacks

The women have marched.
The kids have marched.
Its time for the men to March.
This must go beyond racial lines.

Attached: 1513305130107.png (472x625, 498K)

Guarantee you that HuffPo or something does an interview with her. Don't worry.

So you are aware of intentional disinformation.

But what is your intention?

The men are too busy working to support the men and women who have all this time to march.

My intention is to weaken the radical left, and the democrats who support them.

We do this by not allowing ourselves to be used as weapons of our own destruction. We do it by stripping them of their talking points.

Remember... the people who are organizing most of these protest have revolution and the actual destruction of the United States as their end goal. It is worth fighting them.

Attached: ProtestSigns.jpg (1300x2202, 289K)

In 1965 the J--s said that Whites have nothing to worry about and that the immigration act will NOT make them become a minority.

2018 - White kids are a minority in the US.

(around) 2040 - Whites are expected to become a minority in the US.

You're underestimating the J--s... AGAIN!

Attached: angry-joe-nintendo-rant.jpg (810x400, 72K)

sending energy your way burger
bump - this is important

Sure, in a ted Bundy kinda way, he is. Chicks I know think he is "creepy"

Anyone list to that mutt whining about police targeting blacks and Mexicans?
She goes on to talk about her brother being killed.
I'm sure it's an unsolved case and most likely perpetrated by a black or Mexican. But yeah, she'll whine about disproportionate arrests of them.

Mark my words, lads - these kids are gonna end up screwing the country big time...

They were out of the spotlight for a few weeks before this.
CBS is having some special tonight which will probably be the last we hear of them.

It's because victimhood is their go-to. Without something to cry wolf about they lose their TRUMP card.

SPREAD THIS MEME EVERYWHERE!!!
>SPREAD THIS MEME EVERYWHERE!!!
>SPREAD THIS MEME EVERYWHERE!!!

>implying they can

Attached: kekk.png (500x913, 230K)

With what? Their clear backpacks and a megaphone?

Is this actually real??? It's not fake??? I wasn't able to find ANYTHING about this gif on the news, ANYWHERE!!! Can someone confirm? Where did it originate???

You idiots are underestimating the J--s... You are on the verge of becoming a third world shithole!!!

Probably not. The reason they were pushing voter registration so hard today is that such a small percent of youth ever bother to vote.

For example, in the outside world I do political consulting for a number of area candidates. Back in 2015, I crunched the voting records of 79,000 voters in one city.

One thing I wanted to look at was voting habits based on age.

So here's what I tested....

1. Given the historic 2008 election where anyone who was ever going to vote did so.

2. Take everyone who voted in 2008, and see how often they voted after that (the city in question has odd year elections, so there were elections every year).

3. Look to see how many people wound up voting in every election after, and how many never voted again.

4. Plot by age.

Around here, it's an open secret that old people are the only voters who matter, and that the younger people almost never get off their ass to vote. This chart showed it very clearly.

Attached: 2008vAll copy.jpg (1369x814, 123K)

How much longer do you think you will be able to keep your guns for? What happens when Whites become a minority (2040-something)?

Lol. " the jews" c'mon user just say it.. faggot

I think you are right.

I live in the UK. No First Amendment. There are laws here against Jewish conspiracy theories, cause that's considered anti-semitic.

Even many mOOslems have gone to jail for suggesting that there are Zionists in power in the UK.

But anyway, I wasn't implying Jewish conspiracy theories when writing "the J--s." I refuse to say who I am talking about.

China takes over

>next school shooter
He does, I was thinking the same thing!

Very likely.

seems right

Certainly as long as I'm alive. Consider this, in order to take away the guns, they would have to do away with 2A. That would require....
.. 2/3 of the house and 2/3 of the senate.
...signed by the president
... ratified by 3/4 (38) of the states

And even IF they could do this, which I doubt, that would only change law on the federal levels.

Now you have to deal with the states. And in all but 6 of the states, their state constitutions also have their version of 2A. So you would have to have constitutional amendments on the state level too.

THE TRUE LEFT

Attached: 1513213514980.gif (400x204, 44K)

Doesn't matter, it's the narrative they need.

The March was just to pave the way for another False Flag.

Attached: 1521184451494.jpg (657x904, 158K)

user you need guns

Go full David Icke and just call them lizards like he does.

Dude, you gave your powers away when you elected a n----r for a president. That was the end of White power. Donald Trump is gonna be one of the last based presidents. You can expect only non-whites for presidents after 2050, with the odd exception every now and then.

Yup.

It'll be out of the news, but another retard will do it again starting the fucking cycle over. We need to look to the next big battle which is November. If any of you faggots are not registered, do it Monday. Find a freind, family member or co-worker who feels the same way, and get them registered. We need more numbers.

This part is where I piss off a lot of people and get called a shill. If we lose in November, Trump needs to go. 4D chess is not cutting it anymore. We are looking at the biggest threat to the 2'nd since 1934. Based on what he's done and said, I believe he is much much more likely to sign a bill than Pence. This issue is too fucking important to take the chance. I voted for him, I like what he does to the dems and I support most of what he says, but no one politician is more important than the Second Amendment. If we lose this midterm election, he must go.

what if the crisis actors stage a real crisis so they can act again?