Only been talking to her for 2 days. Should I text her back or wait for her to text me?

Only been talking to her for 2 days. Should I text her back or wait for her to text me?

Attached: 2FFEDD53-5B6A-46C2-8CAB-086F72120A41.jpg (541x160, 45K)

If she told you to text her later..don't be a pussy.

Wait a day so you don't come off as a needy faggot.

type this
>aye yo girl when you gunna let me clap them cheeks?

this but wait a week

Attached: alphaaf.jpg (255x265, 10K)

Text her a picture of your cock for no reason. Chicks fucking love that.

Attached: 1521774021182.jpg (700x928, 65K)

Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.

She's getting dicked bro

text her while she naps, to show that you're thinking of her, girls appreciate stuff like that, and if she doesn't text you back immediately then just keep on texting her until she does

this but wait a month at least

Attached: 1386920800073.png (1041x1347, 412K)

Don't text her back. Wait for her

text her this next:
>i want you fuck your cervix and pull your hair, then spin you around and jackhammer your tight little pussy while i choke you xx

then follow that up with:
>opps wrong person

This right here is only real answer

thats how you land in the friend zone

You’re fucked. You don’t have the nuts right now to control the situation, you feel it, you know it. You can though. “Confidence is the only currency that matters.” Always strive to be more confident than you feel you are and more confident than those around you. You will immediately gain control, control over yourself, over others and over reality. Act confident to become confident.

>Sup Forums has literally devolved to people asking what to text

Worse than Sup Forums because people will actually give you serious answers and not tell you to threaten to burn her house down.

who gives a shit

>then follow that up with: opps wrong person
This actually works

threaten to burn down her house

tell her not to text you again because you know shes lying about the nap and call her a cock sucking whore

There is only one real answer: if a girl cares about how and when you text her, she's either a teenager or a retard.

Not giving a shit about their stupid games does not mean waiting precisely X hours to reply or whatever. It literally means not giving a shit. Just text what you want, when you want.

If that girl wants to fuck you, texts won't matter. If she doesn't, texts won't matter either.

tell her to come on Sup Forums and make some Sup Forums related threads

Attached: 1514709024325.jpg (750x750, 63K)

thats how you get fucking skipped instantly
lmao
he's baiting

pretty much this. she already knows if she's going to fuck you, op

Attached: 1521771000588.jpg (684x1024, 57K)

go full triad and ghost her, then fuck someone else in front of her

not true, texts make or break her wanting to fuck. Its when she literally is judging whether hes a betacuck or not

You never do what a woman tells you to do until you're married, and even then have your limits. t. oldfag

The fact that you have to have a large group of guys trying to figure this shit out is proof that the roastie meme has gone too far. Sup Forums was able to elect their candidate to the most powerful position in the most powerful country on world, but we can't even figure out women. Fucking kek.

Attached: pol-ball.jpg (480x515, 29K)

>I'm here for the girlfriend interview

as a female, for it not to be creepy i'd just text her at night saying goodnight and how you didn't want to "mess up her workout grind"