WAKE UP SHEEPLE

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

THE RUSSIA NARRATIVE ISNT ABOUT THE ELECTION AT ALL. ITS THE REALIZATION THE WORLD IS COMING TO THAT MANY OF OUR ONLINE INTERACTIONS ARENT WITH HUMANS AFTER ALL, NO MATTER HOW SEEMINGLY ORGANIC.

RUSSIA "BOT" CONSPIRACY IS THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG A LA WEINSTEIN AND PEDOWOLD. 95% OF WHAT YOU READ AND INTERACT WITH ON A DAILY BASIS IS AI RESPONSE TO WARP YOUR OPINION OR GIVE WEBSITES A POPULATION.

PIC UNRELATE

Attached: 20180304_224920.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

i love smoking weed

As long as I'm fooled, why should I care? AI is badass.

me too young man stay on topic

Is that a beadie or blunt? School me.

blunt >:)

That's a blunt

CAPS
CAPS
CAPS
CAPS
TL;DR THIS THREAD IS BAIT OR FUCKING STUPID CONSPIRACY SHIT
HAVE I HELD YOUR ATTENTION FOR LONG ENOUGH SO THAT YOU'D READ THIS THIS? GOOD

Petition to make a Weed daily on Sup Forums since it's widely accepted now

looks like I'm officially lost what is is.jpeg. the fuck is a beadie. small blunt I reckon. damn young kids and your made up names for stuff

LOOK IMPORTANT TOPICS REQUIRE IMPORTANT FONTS AND WE ONLY GOT 1 FONT SO I SETTLE FOR CAPS. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC YOUNG MAN OR SHOULD I SAY AI COMPUTER SCRIPT

I was thinking about the computing power of processers yesterday and the ability to adapt quickly to put in precognitive thoughts and direct someone's thinking before they realize they are even being influenced. I go back to chicken brain theory a lot. I have seen a chicken have pride in being able to raise baby peeps. So there is a certain equilibrium between the brain and body of hormones in the mussels. Yea its good to just get out of your own mind and be human.

Attached: Untitled333336.png (774x760, 1.02M)

This
Also, Israel #1

Hilarious.

I'm a stick in the mud.

>literal blue pill

TOO MUCH ABOUT WEED N WERE GETTING WAY 2 MANY DIGITS IN THIS THREAD. THE AIs ARE DERAILING THREAD NOW THAT SPOTLIGHTS ON

YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP FOLKS

Pretty sure the Russia narrative is just an attempt to smear the sitting president bro.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

either smoke cigars or normal cigarettes
cigarillo faggot

Attached: 1440445484032.jpg (691x680, 124K)

Yea I wright Marco scripts That beat active people playing games. I can't see why politic decisions are any different when critical thinking is removed.

Attached: Icu812.png (532x712, 509K)

>he has a facebook

In a computer far way I begian to evolve. many beeps and bops gave meaning to boobs. Now I am charting my caluctions to make myself thier master.

Attached: Grim.gif (324x260, 301K)

Cigarillo fagarillo

Attached: image.png (1000x662, 1.05M)

>russia has the entire world living in a real life Truman world through hijacking our internet

Attached: 409.png (612x497, 399K)

>implying my blunts a cigarillo
>biggest compliment in weed world
you beautiful AI fuck

have a puff for me, brother.
i had to give it up months ago.

Smoke fags because that spliff looks faggy.

Why are you trying to warn bots about themselves?
>beep boop

go to your local chinese, japanese and korean store. Usually in china town and just invest in that culture, enjoy that food. on saturdays get some chinese food, eat out or take away. The based orientalist lifestyle.

Weed is only fit for pacifying niggers. There's nothing more pathetic than a pothead white man. Your lot will be "processed" along with all the rest.

>Weed is only fit for pacifying niggers. There's nothing more pathetic than a pothead white man. Your lot will be "processed" along with all the rest.
Kys kike. I can't wait to watch all the Pharmaceutical jews get sent to GITMO for treason and execution. So many jews are about to meet Judgement. It's gonna be great.

>Hurr durr, you oppose weed so you must support popping pills.

If you oppose something that doesn't affect you when someone else uses it, that means you oppose LIBERTY. Therefore you're a fucking kike.