Hotaru with the nail polish or Hotaru without?

Hotaru with the nail polish or Hotaru without?

I like it

With, of course.
I feel bad, man. It's great that she's coming back (this winter?), but her new design is shit compared to the old one. I just want my Calorie Queen back.

I don't know if anyone from the scanlation team is hanging around on Sup Forums right now, but here's error in the latest translated chapter.

Kokonotsu has always referred to Hotaru as "Hotaru-san" so this stood out to me.

I wish I could have pointed this out when the thread was active, but I was asleep at the time. Here's the raw for comparison. You can clear see Kokonotsu saying "ほたるさん" and "サヤちゃん" while he's talking to his father.

With, but it should be purple

it seems whorish so I'd say with

Hotaru season 1.

Hotaru season 2.

complete downgrade tbqhf

Why even bother with a second season if you are just going to make it shit?

What is the format for S2 going to be? More full length episodes?

Hotaru with my dick in her mouth obviously.

This.
Red is whoreish and clashes with her outfit.
Purple is subtle and brings her entire look together.

I'm usually against it, but I can't see Hotaru without it.

garbage change fuck these retards

Well that's a let down

I think purple nail polish would work better with her too since it matches with her hair. The only thing the red nail polish fits with is her neck ribbon, but she doesn't always wear one. I wonder why Kotoyama decided on red? It's probably the only complaint I have about her design.

There's going to be some color pages in the upcomin chapter next week with some more info about S2. We'll probably find out about the format then.

They might make it interesting. Outside of the character designs, the first had nothing going for it.

Besides, I'll reserve judgment until I see them animated.

Why is everyone here so gay, S2 Hotaru is clearly superior.

I think it looks fine but I need to see how her other outfits looks, especially her winter clothes.

They may be anime-first/only fans. I prefer S2's design because it looks closer to the manga's design.

If only Chinese general Hotaru was actually voiced by Taketatsu. Still, I'd want to have a bunch of strategy meetings in her tent.

only thing I know about this anime is the reaction pic related
Is it worth watching?

Not really. I enjoyed it, but I can't really recommend it.

I only like it for Hotaru's English VA.

Are you interested in a very specific aspect of Japanese culture, namely dagashi (cheap sweets and snacks)? The anime is mostly that. I remember someone characterizing it as being like Marc Summers' "Unwrapped", but with a cute Japanese girl hosting it and talking about Japanese snacks.

For me, even though I'm not part of the target audience, I can get into the nostalgic mindset that the show wanted to convey, which is part of why I liked it even though I don't think it was a good adaptation of the manga.

Same

Sayafags talked up Saya so much that I thought she was going to be amazing, instead I walked away enchanted by Hotaru's charm and earnest love of dagashi.

Plus oppai.

With obviously.

Nail polish is pretty good.

Check out the manga and you'll see more of that charm, earnestness and oppai.

I just might.