Should we have let world war II go on a little longer so the nazis could have made more cool shit to put in the...

Should we have let world war II go on a little longer so the nazis could have made more cool shit to put in the smithsonian?

Attached: arado e-555.jpg (1032x577, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_DnRn9hyFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1428486639623.png (1000x1000, 396K)

Attached: denko.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>so the nazis could have made more cool shit
Like gallows for the bankers?

Fuck yes.

nah nazi shit gay desu

Still mad?

The B2 Spirit bomber was inspired by the Horten Ho 229

Attached: 600px-Horten_H.IX_line_drawing.svg.png (600x401, 33K)

Those were just napkin designs, out of desperation and delusion.
This "superior Nazi technology" meme needs to die.
Americans and British were ahead of them in everything except rocketry.

bullshit my dude it was inspired by the XB35 and YB49

agreed
gloster meteor dont even real

>asking Sup Forums if the nazis should have gone longer

What do you expect?

Where is Neu Schwabenland, AKA New Swabia, and who named it that? Why did OPERATION HIGHJUMP end prematurely?

Attached: Antarctica_02.jpg (812x609, 66K)

Look how fucking cool this plane is.
If only they won then the world's (((crippling flaw))) today wouldn't exist.

Attached: triebflugel.jpg (640x448, 28K)

do you know how old the Horten Ho is? far older than either of those two airframes and in fact was the inspiration for them

hope you are being ironic desu lad
something looking cool doesn't make it good

It would have been good if it made it into service.
Doesn't need any airfields and was way beyond the capabilities of any allied fighter at the time.

yeah nah a version of the xb35 flew in 1942

229 was designed in the 30's

the Nazis should have won. Brits are the best engineers on the planet, though

Attached: trs2.jpg (1600x900, 294K)

>rotor mounted main chassis
>implying the main chassis will somehow stay in upright orientation and not begin to rotate in the same direction as the spinning rotor

gee, I wonder why helicopters have a tailrotor? your picture is stupid

Attached: 1499917004654 (1).jpg (640x836, 61K)

the Northrop N-1M flew 4 years before the Horten Ho

Attached: 1024px-Northrop_N-1M_Udvar-Hazy.jpg (1024x594, 137K)

Flew? sure.
Their plans? nope.

Says the fat amerimutt using stolen rocket technology from nazi germany and buying seats at roskomos.

never got past the very early stages of wind tunnel testing
cant imagine the amount of torque that thing would produce, stop dreaming

>what is a throttle stick

as if the flying wing design was something radical that only the german 'super' scientists ever thought off

>what is mg42

The physics are actually sound m8

hg3 is way better

Attached: me262 hg3.jpg (800x566, 47K)

so in your opinion one piece of small arms indicates that Nazis were technologically superior?
I didn't say they didn't make cool stuff, just that their technological supremacy is a fucking myth

and Soviet invisible fighter you control with your mind from that movie is the best

that and yknow that things fire rate was actually a drawback desu, they needed more men to carry ammunition and frequent barrel changes etc

supermarine swift and vampire don't even real

Those didn't happen until way after the 262.

>262
>hg3
pick one

and no work on the vampire was commenced 41, we just didn't see jets like that because there was no need, germany got btfo

ITT we roast wehraboos

dresden was worse than the holohoax

ahahahahaha
bombing of dresden best night of my life

Attached: 02afaadd18b2f95b3f6ca49e179b1e7e.jpg (400x417, 39K)

checked
phosphorus firebombing of dresden and hamburg were the real holocausts

They invented transistors, better sublimation methods for fissile uranium, the ir detonators needed for plutonium bombs, and over the horizon radar, just to name a few things.

Gloster Meteor was in service like a month after Me 262 and was actually a great design all around, unlike Me 262 which had shitty engines.
And as I said, all of this shit Nazis built and drew late in war was out of sheer desperation and delusion.
British could've also drawn ridiculous designs, but they didn't, because they were winning.
PS: V program cost as much as Manhattan Project. One gave Americans nukes, other killed a few thousand British and Belgian civilians.

my argument is wrong therefore uhh dresden bad!1!1!

yeah my dude let's compare the strat bombing of a major transportation hub of the wehrmacht to a systematic killing

top fucking kek

>bombs your london

Attached: v1.jpg (600x283, 27K)

V1 was a good meme
Actually cost the Germans more to produce and fire when compared to the damage it did. Literal shitpost

hahahaha

>transistor
You're being dishonest. That was an Austrian Jew, and he did it before Nazis came to power.
I'm talking about Nazis, not GERMANS. I'm talking about Nazi regime and their scientific projects.

>he thinks the holohoax was bad

If most of the plane designs were because of "delusion" why do most of them look like they might actually work?

Attached: ta183.jpg (401x289, 25K)

oh sure they work, for a couple hours, and pose more of a threat to the pilot than the enemy

Just because it's good on paper doesn't mean it'll work in the field, it's that overengineering which cost Germany greatly in the war.

Flying wings were being designed and created by most relevant countries since the 1920s and the idea goes back to the 1910s. The fucking USSR made flying wings before Germany.

inferior slavs amirite

That plane was supposed to replace the me262 in service and was smaller so it used less resources and had the same engine. How's it a waste?

>same engine
absolutely fucking dead
you do realize how bad the Junkers Jumo 004 was right
They'd have to replace them after 12 hours usually

>look like they might work
A lot of shit looks like it might work. But aeronautical designs are actually very complex and require a great deal of testing and development.
That one would work actually. Kurt Tank built a similar design for Argentinians. But that doesn't mean much, for this subject and my point.

germany had some really good designs in the panzer 4 and bf109 but these designs you guys are claiming would change the tide of the war are just desperate last ditch attempts with underdeveloped technologies

fug I haven't eaten all day

Only slightly as they did manage to miniaturize klystron tubes small enough to use as proto transistors first, which allowed them to make a wide variety of miniature things.

The 262 did pretty well as a bomber intercept plane for the shitty engines it had. The ta183 would have pretty much been a direct upgrade since it would have been a smaller target plus it had the same mk108 cannons.

They tested the plane in wind tunnels and production was scheduled for may 1945. The only reason it never happened is because britshits captured the focke wulf factory.

If you're seriously implying if the war had gone longer, the 262 wouldn't of been countered with more reliable and better Air to Air capable allied aircraft.
I pray for you.

>pusher/puller propeller plane
>rocket plane that only lasted few minutes in the air
>blueprint of plane which propeller was powered by jet engines
German autism really got out of control in WW2

german late war tech was real life shitposting prove me wrong

What allied jet would have been capable of approaching the 262's capabilities?

The americans had the p80 which was garbage and didn't even have swept back wings which took away the speed, and the brits had the meteor and the vampire (no swift assuming the war doesn't continue to 1948). All the germans would have to do to make the hg3 the ultimate fighter was take away the shitty mk108s since the muzzle velocity was terrible and replace them with 20mm cannons.

Step up nigga.

Fair enough. Though it wasn't just Nazis who built computers around that time.
Okay, but you're talking about Ta 183, I'm talking about their late war designs in general. Most were just desperate attempt to reverse the odds by designing "revolutionary" designs.
Of those that saw service, most had little strategic impact.

WW2 should have lasted until 1947 and ended with the nuclear destruction of Berlin

The Cold War should have lasted until the 2030s and ended in WW3 and cleansing nuclear fire

so the meteor for one, hispano cannons were much better air to air weapons than the 262s armament which was better suited for bomber hunting

also the vampire, once again better air to air armament and later marks had a much better climb rates, also more manuverable at lower speeds

in a hypothetical scenario where the war would've gone on a few more years (which is complete nonsense by the way) you also would've seen stuff like upgraded meteors and the swift

Gloster Meteor was great though. Why are you discarding it?
And all your talk is hypothetical. What if Nazis built a nuke and nuked London?
What if Hitler was actually a dragon?
We're talking about what actually happened here.

Nazis should be doing cool stuff until now. Eugenics would have made Europe go to average 150 IQ. Now is just an islamic caliphate.

Honestly the 262 gets credit for being the first jet in serivce, when it was the meteor which was the first to bring a reliable and versatile jet powered aircraft to the battlefield.

>Horten Ho
you must think in russian

>me262
>unreliable

More kike propaganda.

hey, if those engines worked maybe muh dresden wouldn't of happened

Im not talking about computers, I am talking about things like hand held field radios, not whole backpack sized units, things like wireless tv guided missiles, ir night vision and the like. They were the first for these technologies as we know them.

They did all sorts of things back then, ig farben took out a patent on ruby lasers in the early 40s in the US and the farmhall transcripts have the scientists talking about making artificial rubies for the lenses for lasers back then.

People dont give them enough credit to be honest.

delete this it angers me

Attached: klcot6u.png (640x360, 248K)

the engines used in the me262 were not reliable

i agree they're sexy planes though
still shit tho

>learning history from kikes

Good goy

A lot of WW2 popular history is just rubbish.
Wehrmacht is taken to be some high-tech space army, when in reality their logistics depended on horses and most of their divisions went around on foot.
Meanwhile British Army was fully motorized.
Real German strength in WW2 were their men, specifically NCOs and officers, and their tactical/operational superiority. But that wasn't the Nazis. That was Prussian military heritage going back to late 17th century, and in shorter term correct lessons they learned being the losers of WW1.
Funnily enough, it wasn't the Germans who were pioneers of mechanized warafre. It was British.

What costed Germany the war was Subhumans supporting the other Subhumans with logistics one can only do somuch

>british are pioneers of mechanized warfare
>had shit tanks all throughout the conflict

Attached: 1507497150745.png (225x225, 7K)

>What if Nazis built a nuke
But they did, they tested it on Rugen, Manfred Bon Ardenne invented more efficient methods to generate fissile uranium and they also invented detonators for plutonium weapons.

Even less torque than in a prop plane duder - try ask what is reaction torque and why is it being applied to the jet exhaust in this case?

nah dude superhumans should be able to fight without supplies

I don't mean to diminish their inventions in any way, but those are all just singular examples, it doesn't mean "Nazis" were superior technologically.
Americans and British had a lot of cool stuff they invented before and during WW2. French too.
My point is both British and Americans during the war stuck to reliable designs, while Nazis experimented with revolutionary stuff out of desperation, in order to offset their imminent defeat.
Do you really think for example that Americans couldn't build a better tank than Sherman? They could and they did, M26 Pershing and Super Pershing.
But what for? Sherman was doing the job, and introducing funny stuff would just complicate logistics and harm the production of effective and reliable designs.

maybe then we could have actually had pedal-powered brain bashing rollercoasters that dump kikes in ovens.

>skub
>in the fridge
this is how fucking retarded skubfags actually are

They were behind nazi germany in EVERY metric. You're retarded.

>germans blitzkrieged on horseback

If I could design a WWII fighter

I would take the Spitfire Mk IV aeroframe
Take a mustang Engine then ask the brits to autism around and make some changes with higher octane fuel.

Then ask the Germans to place armaments.

Probably 12.7mm x4 guns (.50 cals) 2x 20mm cannons

god the sherman and t-34 make me jealous
we did make the centurion though

youtube.com/watch?v=K_DnRn9hyFU
this thread desu

Mechanized warfare isn't just tanks, but that's true.
They redeemed themselves with Centurion at the end of the war, and Comet was a fine tank I guess.
That's HC-tier bullshit, sorry. They weren't even close to building a nuke. Their calculations were way off for start, and their program was hampered by lack of resources, manpower reasons (they drafted physicists for example), and lack of coordination.

Hey, asshole, don't you dare talk shit about the Dornier Do-335.

Place the two 12.7mm on the wings, and the two 20mm's in the nose of the aircraft.

20mm's will cause the nose of the aircraft to pop up like popcorn everytime the cannon is shot, so those 12.7mm's would be a must fire first

>what is operation paperclip

Yeah the comet was actually pretty good, did well against tiger tanks
The cromwell didn't have the best armament but it got the job done alongside the shermans we used, reliable and mobile

You were saying?

Attached: average fin.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

>write 10 posts explaining the point
>a retard (Canadian in 99% of cases) doesn't read and calls me retarded
Every time.
Pretty much. Most of their transport was horse-drawn.
Only some formations were motorized.

I am on /wtg/ wtf get out

Attached: 1485160028567.jpg (2048x1053, 194K)

We would be literal space aliens right now if the germans had won.
Now we just get to live in a jewish dystopian future where we never actually leave the planet and live our lives making rich kikes even richer while being bread into the single slave animal known as a "goy".