Could rifles or guns in general even be completely confescated at this point? Like seriously...

Could rifles or guns in general even be completely confescated at this point? Like seriously, there are over 320 million guns in the USA, how in the world are the police gonna be able to take them all? The black market would boom overnight, and criminals would be more powerful than ever. And in Europe you still see guns used to commit attrocites, like when someone used an Ak-47 and killed 130 people. Fucking hell, the USA owns nearly half the civilian firearms in the world. And we are a vast rural country too, there's no way you can get everyone to turn over their firearms nor could you be able to hunt them all down.

Also the USA has something these European nation's didn't have to deal with: it's neighbors. Mexico is litered with guns in their black market, and they would flood into the USA if somehow the police stopped our black market. The USA would then have to invade Mexico if it really wanted to secure absolutely authority.

We are at the point of no return wether we like it or not. Instead of debating if gun control should be implemented, ask how in the world are we even GOING to do it. We need to deal with what we got, we have to protect ourselves with arms or we are going to be destroyed at this point.

Attached: 2237908_100037855_is.jpg (369x400, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Completely no.
Only the people with registered and have not had a fishing accident will have their guns taken.

With the amount in circulation, impossible. Look at the balkans. It's still full of guns, and still overflowing into Europe.

Attached: murica.png (1929x675, 872K)

Exactly this. This this this this this. Nearly a third of the USA's guns are rifles. It's fucking impossible, inconceivable that you could ever take these weapons.

I wonder how many foundries they would need to melt them all down?

That isn't the point, would the government get audacious enough to TRY, THAT is the thing people fight against.

Attached: Capture.png (377x412, 15K)

>31.2 per 100
>registered guns only
Not too bad

Something that always gets my noggin a-joggin':
The "global population" statistic is always used, but not everyone lives in a country that can own guns.
What's the number of citizens worldwide that can own guns?

no

If they're made illegal they're as good as useless. It's as good as owning a car you can't drive on the road.

We should invade mexico.

No. Most gun owners would fight back. They're just as capable as the average U.S. Marine.
>B-but Assault Drones and Tanks....
Military and LE personnel don't use them in high-density areas. They'd have go door-to-door or risk an insurgency after killing innocent civilians.

Good on you Serbia

There's a lot of places with low population density in the US, where people could still shoot some cardboard without being bothered. Also still good to have in case of an emergency

If they make them illegal then driving on the road is going to become a bit riskier for some (((people))).

Attached: 1519878963171.jpg (480x292, 31K)

(((They))) know mass confications would result in a civil war. That's why they're doing this by banning one firearm type and one firearm accessory at a time.

If they get power you can bet that they'll try for an assault weapon ban if not a full semi-auto ban. No confiscations though. you'll just be expected to turn them in.

>Also still good to have in case of an emergency
Not really, the penalties will far exceed any benefits and that's why people here cashed theirs in and maybe got a (((legal))) model.

>Most gun owners would fight back. They're just as capable as the average U.S. Marine.

Attached: 1hzgyg.jpg (674x506, 203K)

I'll post this for the 42nd time: you need to get down to a local gun store and buy 2 or 3 stripped ar 15 lower receivers ASAP. Next; buy at least six, but more like ten 30 round mags. These will be the first to be banned in your state (see CT, VT) and they currently don't cost much. Mags are still ~$12 and lowers ~$80. We win this by a numbers game so get your faggot fence sitting friends to buy one and show them the process. Insult their low test if you're too poorfag to drop $150 to build an AR 15 I dunno what's wrong with you.

>cherry picking
Want to know how I know you’re a subject?

keyword: "most"

they aren't going to go door to door you fucking retards.
all they have to do is ban new sales and incrementally reduce ownership over many years.
you pol shits are too stupid to even see or think strategically.

Why not just switch to the next level of technology like killing micro-drones?

>Could rifles or guns in general even be completely confescated at this point?

No. Fortunately no one wants to

Some user posted a study from the USA government that stated if 10% of the gun owners went into open revolt the government would lose badly. Especially if it was a clear violation of the constitution that started the revolt.
Half the combat arms would defect.

>Fortunately no one wants to
Just today Kangz granddaughter called for a gun free world. And Feinstein has called for a handgun ban in the past.

The first obstacle to major gun control legislation in America is the law. The second amendment would make it difficult due to legitimate legal challenges which citizens could (And absolutely would) bring through the courts.

Aside from that, you begin to run into the logistical issues. How the fuck DO you take all of those guns? There's no electronic database of firearms owners in federal hands which means you'd basically be relying on sifting through paper records which are very poorly organized, missing/destroyed, outdated, etc.

You'd also have to have thew compliance of the people, which we have seen is not an easy thing to get when it comes to gun control laws in the U.S.. Look at the rate of compliance with the NY State Assault Weapons ban. Only about 3% of the people who own such weapons complied with the provisions of that law.

tl;dr is it possible? Sure, theoretically.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA

Attached: Australia luty.jpg (815x1440, 180K)

>if you're too poorfag to drop $150 to build an AR 15 I dunno what's wrong with you.

If you're not currently buying 12 packs of 80% lowers right now I don't know what's wrong with you.

Attached: Gun ban logic.jpg (1680x1050, 278K)

>Owning guns is rediculous

Guys in Afghanistan are still using enfields they captured like 100 years ago. You’re just being fucking retarded. These guns aren’t going to disappear they’ll be handed down for generations.

Number of marines: 200,000
Number of gun owners: 200,000,000
You wouldn't be trying to ban guns, kike, if you weren't scared we could use them to stop your agenda.

Exactly what I was thinking, there's no way to actually accomplish it, these kids are retarded

No, confiscation will never happen and liberals know this. It's such an absurd boogeyman that the right reacts by drawing their "final line" in the sand at that point, not realizing that the line is MUCH farther back than it should be. The left then proceeds to take everything else and slowly tighten the noose, marching right up to, posturing over, and threatening that very line, but never crossing it. This is how they've managed to shift the Overton Window against 2A supporters. I'd be willing to bet within the next year we're going to witness an (((incident))) involving explosives that will bring about limitations on gunpowder sales to people, and by proxy limiting the amount of ammunition they can purchase from sellers.

Never let the image of rainbow colored soyboys fool you about liberals, those are only the cannon fodder. The ones who organize and fund these degenerate shit stains are incredibly intelligent and cunning, and are absolute masters of directing perception and public discourse.

They will just make it where if you use a gun for self defense in your home you go to prison for 10 years

You can buy 80% lowers for $30.
Kits to complete them for another $30.

They sell them in 5-packs from some websites.
Buy 10.

Then get a drill press.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: ameriflague.gif (400x244, 2.92M)

depends entirely on the situation. Jamal and Tyrone breaking in while armed? fuck it, shoot them and hide the gun before cops show up

They banned weed and crack decades ago

It would be a fucking bloodbath. American police are poorly trained and trigger happy. They freak out at the mere thought of a firearm.

Send them anywhere where they KNOW a gun is and people will die in droves. Gun owners are, by and large, fairly tame and unassuming. Once police start going Ruby Ridge on every street corner and Waco on every third apartment complex, shit will get silly real fucking quick.

>be soldier in middle east
>armed with latest high velocity low recoil carbine, ACOG, comms, high tech gear, etc
>get out-ranged and brained by a goat herder with a 100 year old Gew. 98

shit, if 1% of US gun owners revolted, it would be that largest army in the Western hemisphere

France is less cucked when it comes to guns than I was led to believe. God bless Serbia and Yemen too.

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU RETARDED ABSOLUTE FUCKING MONGOLOID SHIT FOR BRAINS REDNECKS THAT MAKES YOU INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING NUANCE?

GUN CONTROL =/= UTTER GUN CONFISCATION

HOLY DOGSHIT, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU RETARDS THAT MAKES YOU NOT REALIZE THAT WITH THE LAX CONTROL ON GUNS WE HAVE NOW, IT'S SO FUCKING E Z FOR POTENTIAL CRIMINALS TO ACTUALLY GO OUT AND DO WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO.

IF YOUR ARGUMENT CONSISTS OF "CRIMINALS DON'T FOLLOW THE LAW SO WHY BOTHER IMPLEMENTING GUN CONTROL?", YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED. YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY IT'S OK TO KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE MURDERERS ARE GOING TO MURDER ANYWAY.

MY GOD, IT INFURIATES ME BEYOND BELIEF THAT MY COUNTRY IS SO FULL OF YOU FUCKING CRETINS!

SUB ZERO IQ MONKEYS!!!

Attached: 1514593604461.jpg (256x264, 9K)

>tfw would love to try one of those and maybe even build one, but I really love my dog and don't want the ATF shooting it.
oh well, maybe one day we will have our 2A rights completely restored. I guess getting noise suppressors back is a little more important for hearing health anyway.

Attached: 1481405837099.jpg (660x760, 176K)

>Keep passing unconstitutional laws
>Get assblasted when they get shot down
Jeez, I wonder why?

It's like they always say - the criminals will be the only ones left with guns. And it will make them dangerously bold to know that they will NEVER encounter a fire-arm in the hands of someone defending themselves. Get ready for a crime-tidalwave.

You may be overestimating the marines, no matter how hard they larp, most aren’t a third as scary as they play at. Otherwise we’d be done in the Middle East already.

Considering most violent crime in the US is concentrated to a handful of urban areas with relatively strict gun control, where law abiding citizens are punished for defending themselves, your argument has no merit.

Attached: 1486757980246.jpg (720x540, 109K)

>Guns banned
>Criminals break into house with baseball bats.
>You defend yourself with said basic revolver.
>Get life in prison for illegal gun ownership because they already took your privilege away of owning guns.
>Criminals get out in 5 years.

And before anyone asks me, I believe this is how it works in Britain.

Self-defense is definitely illegal in the United Kaliphate. Some lady was in jail for a month for waving a butterknife at some guy trying to invade her house.

Is Britain the country where you're not allowed to defend your home at all? Where you basically have to just stand there and watch it happen, and any attempt to intervene is considered illegal? What country was that ...

Hopefully they can be confiscated.

Attached: SHALL NOT BEE IN FRINGE.jpg (733x1100, 113K)

6 gorillion.

Y'all say that they can't overturn the second amendment. But, didn't they ban automatic weapons in the 90s in the US and there was no all out war?

no way. You'd have to start a civil war to even make a dent

>tfw bought an AR15 this week and named it "Hoggwild"

If they're smart they'll grandfather old weapons in if you register them like they did with fully automatic firearms. People are going to be less likely to complain if their collection is suddenly work 10x what it was before.

Actually it was 1986, as well as the NFA in 1934 - both of which have withstood legal challenge and Supreme Court scrutiny. This is because the rights laid out in the Bill of Rights are not absolute (the example of yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater).

>fishing accident
"Sorry officer, I sold all my guns to feral niggers. Hope they shoot your ass."

They put a heavy restriction on full autos in 1986, forcing registration on all FAs and making all non-registered FAs illegal. FAs weren't a popular piece and it was pre-internet, so there was little fuss.

In 1994 the Democrats went beyond retard and tried to ban all semiauto weapons. This was fought because banning all semiautos would have banned about half of all guns. Demos overplayed their hand and it backfired. A sunset clause was enforced on the bill and all currently circulated semiautos could be bought and sold. This was the Assault Weapons Ban and it expired in 2004. Libs have been trying to revive it since with virtually no success on a federal level. But this wasn't why it backfired. It backfired because it made the AR15 the most popular rifle in the US and it has been ever since.

All anyone needs to know about is Ruby Ridge and Waco. Imagine 100 thousand Ruby Ridges across America at once. Lmao. The ATF would lose every single agent they've ever had within hours.

If there was even an ATTEMPT to ban guns in the US, the events following would make the Irish Troubles look like a fucking pizza party.

1776 part two w h e n?

HOW IS GETTING WISE SUPPLEMENTS BLACK BETTER FOR BEARING HEALTH?

If they tried (they're not this stupid) they would eventually be forced to shoot decent people who in other circumstances would never break the law
When that happened the right would go fucking berserk, it would be Black Lives Matter times 1000

This is assuming no Marines or other servicemen would defect or protest. They're citizens too, and 9 times out of 10 extremely pro-2A.

>WISE SUPPLEMENTS BLACK BETTER FOR BEARING HEALTH?

Attached: 1512531440679.png (382x417, 325K)

retard the marines would be on the gun owners side.

military weapon: ICBM, tanks, warships, aircraft carriers, missiles
civillian weapon: AR-15

The liberal's idea of gun control is to make it illegal to have guns with useful features.

Here's the retard level scenario:
> total ban passes, no more second amendment
> somehow gets signed into law, somehow no court stops it
> plenty of time to hide or stash guns & ammo in caches
> plenty of time to set up minuteman like network to resist gun confiscation with force
> local police tasked with confiscation try reason first
> mandatory buy backs get 5-10% compliance with mostly crappy guns being turned in by relative cucks who weren't going to defend anything anyway
> local police realize there is a lake somewhere innawoods in a nearby state that literally everyone has lost their guns at the bottom of
> gov't comes up with lists of high risk gun owners and activates regional JTTF/ATF offices
> start arresting people at place of work: these are now the new high-profile resistance activist leaders whether they know it or not
> house by house raids begin
> first raid, no one home, guns grabbed
> ... repeat for a few, a few dead dogs, some arrests
> someone's teenage son decides to do something when they get to his house, puts a .308 round through the chest of first officer over the threshold, is now first martyr of the revolution, blood has been spilled
> police are now being tracked/doxed as targets in their own jurisdictions, especially if they participated in raids
> police and judges and politicians are now fair game for attack at home, at work, at church/synagogue, randomly in the street, etc - concept of representative gov't is now dead
> next house raid goes without incident, but is ambushed when leaving, several officers dead, no attackers caught alive
> ... repeat
> behind the scenes an actual resistance governing council is forming, planning, preparing, stockpiling weapons in key locations
we are now at 1775

have fun with that.

Attached: rev-minutemen.jpg (486x324, 109K)

That's why we see an Abrams show up to every SWAT raid.

does the swat need a tank for their raids? nope

another fact against that argument

Confiscation is going to be up to the feds. No one on a local police is either going to support confiscation or even bother to show up to work that day. Trust me on this

> IT'S SO FUCKING E Z FOR POTENTIAL CRIMINALS TO ACTUALLY GO OUT AND DO WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO.
WHAT IS WITH YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS RETARDS THAT REFUSE TO PUNISH POTENTIAL CRIMINALS FOR CRIMES THEY HAVE NOT YET COMMITTED

Exactly, and above retard level scenario is why.

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Gun grabs only work in societies with a positive future outlook.

>Vox meme
topjej

Once THIS blood lust starts, it's gonna take a long time to die down. Whole generations of families will die who voted left.

What you do is have a way to track them, then give them to the worst criminals you can think of, then profit.

are you gonna fuck with an abrams?
nope?
another fact against that argument.

This-- I am not a gun owner (yet)- took my kids to the Tanner Gun show in Denver. Place is fucking HUGE tons of tables - the thought I had was you could arm every person shopping at the show, and have plenty of guns left over (ok handguns my /K niggahs) - this country is not in a sea of guns, its in the Pacific Ocean of guns.

Nah, if it comes to that I'd rather just make a garage smg and waste as many as I could before dying. If I'm going to be subject to euro tier self defense laws might as well go for the high score when it comes to shooting home invaders.

Violence is VERY rewarding gentlemen. I HIGHLY doubt the COD generation would(will) ever stop. Not only that but violence is a universal language.

Martyrs are everywhere, everywhere.... There is no stopping the revolutions

Attached: canadian_tire.jpg (1632x1224, 555K)

lots of dead people. LOTS. thats a sure bet.

id hate to see them try because we would just have to kill them, cops senator representatives, teachers every fucking one. and thats what wil happen.

we dont want to kill americans but at that point they no longer are, they are the enemy.

Human rights violations are coming to light around the world.... It's only a matter of time before all faith in their ''reps'' is dissolved.

i have avowed liberal neighbors - they die first.

Everyone relax, Wakanda is sending reinforcements (pic related)

Attached: killermike.png (589x410, 174K)

its farther than that already.. supplies stored in almost every stat e in every city,

its called mormon tabernacles.

>If I'm going to be subject to euro tier self defense laws might as well go for the high score when it comes to shooting home invaders.

this , this is the only answer really , a america run by liberals and jews is not worth living in.

> the penalties will far exceed any benefits
If your options are
>family raped and murdered
vs
>use your gun to defend your family and serve jail time
then, no, the penalties do not exceed the benefit

it's a self supporting structure and in the off chance they do try to take guns
>inb4 hahaha you'll just give them up
all it would take is for one person to say no and that would spark the millions and millions of other gun owners in america. It's a no win scenario.

Attached: here you go.jpg (854x590, 123K)