Being sincere here, how do pro-gun activists defend the right to bear arms in the light of school shootings?

Being sincere here, how do pro-gun activists defend the right to bear arms in the light of school shootings?

Attached: 6079E84B-D88D-4093-BBF9-E7C34AC9FAF0.png (1334x750, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/gun_control/64_who_favor_more_gun_control_believe_gun_crime_has_gone_up
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Woe, cool shirt. I agree, gas the kikes!

Ban schools, not guns. Public schools turn kids into school shooters.

Attached: allofthem.jpg (500x628, 73K)

With a simple “fuck you” I suppose

Are you asking how we are able to keep emotions from clouding our judgement and then understand outcomes once gone down various paths?

I feel like there's no turning point from here.
The left has gone full rabid. Are we fucked, guys?

School shootings are all fake as fuck and even if they were real a few dead kids is worth not having my rights violated.

Attached: Inside-Volume-2-Gallery-Image-3.jpg (871x792, 190K)

Elaborate. How else would you solve the exponential rise in school shootings?

Freedom has no price, nigger.

Because I want a gun and don't care about faggy teens who wish to be meat bags

You sound low t and unsure of yourself, this will be their undoing. They do not participate in gun culture, do not study war/strategy, shut down masculinity and are a group that is very divided which once the happening ball gets rolling will have multiple enemies at times unknown to them.

because the two are unrelated. as cliche as it sounds, when owning guns is a crime, only criminals will have guns. or to put it in terms you (from a place where jokes land you in jail) could understand: highschool fags and niggers getting mowed down is part and parcel of living in a country where 1/3 the population owns guns.

Here's how:
>banning guns won't prevent school shootings
>banning guns will remove the best option for self-defense
>nobody calls for the ban of motor vehicles after a vehicle attack

Why should I care about other people's kids? Why should I place that higher than my own personal protection and that of my family? Honestly answer that question. Tell me why I have to give up my safety in order to make sure some kids I don't even know will be safe, if it even works in the first place.

School shootings are one the decline, despite an increase in private gun ownership.

Gun violence is not at all correlated to prevalence of privately owned firearms, or particular strictness or looseness of gun laws and/or regulations.

In the last 18 years (Jan 1, 2000-today) a total of 261 Americans have been killed in school shootings, and this includes the shooters. That's a foundation shaking 14-15 people per year.

It's simply not that big of a concern.

going after guns just creates more of a divide in our country. ultimately it means nothing, solves nothing, and ensures more shootings will happen again. The fact is school shootings are not as large of a problem as you think they are and are a symptom of much larger issues. Single parent households, antidepressants, and the alienation and hostility towards males is what creates school shooters. until we deal with these larger issues, these things will still happen.

TL:DR guns are not the problem

Attached: 1512014296685.jpg (700x586, 75K)

A few kids might die here or there and they’re acceptable loses. It’s not like school shootings are that often. The last major school shooting was in like 2012 in Connecticut.
We don’t ban cars and people die in those every single day.

You don't solve crime by banning cops and you don't solve school shootings by banning guns.
You go after the root of the problem, and in most cases it's mental health.
Concerning the Parkland Shooting in particular it's mental health and the FBI and local LEOs dropping the ball repeatedly.

Attached: Atmosphere's Sketchbook 4 - 04.jpg (658x943, 246K)

2nd

>the exponential rise
There hasn't been, the rate has actually gone down.

It's very easy.

Attached: SecondAmendentoftheUnitedStatesConstitution.jpg (2756x153, 126K)

how do you defend when your grandfathers home is broken into by random niggers wielding acid and all your grandfather has to defend himself with is his dick in his hand.

It's a nation of 325 million and there are less then 1% of this happening at schools. Then each case, there were warning flags on the perpetrators which were ignored, there is also a rampant dangerous culture that glorifies violence and immorality. I would solve it by forcing more accountability on teachers, student lead initiative's to take care of the outsider children, parent training to lower the number of instable homes. Then get harsher on crimes, call out immoral culture and exile program for habitual offenders to remove the offender and family if the offender is the head of household.

>be leftist
>abloo bloo bloo
>think of the kids

Literally a statistically insignificant amount of deaths that they want to give up everyone's rights to "prevent".

They won't prevent any determined individual.

The genie is out of the fucking bottle and any attempt to stuff it back in is going to result in far more deaths when they try to make tens of millions of legal gun owners criminals over night.

Every human being has a right to defend themselves, their family, and their people. It's tough but it is what it is

We don't have to, we have the 2nd Amendment. Jelly? Oh well...its because of your ancestors.

Attached: gun-stats.gif (713x1210, 104K)

Same way we defended the 4th and 8th amendments after 9/11. MSM cunts were spinning the shit back then.

OMG JUST GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS ALREADY! DO YOU WANT MORE PPL TO DIE?

i literally dont care about mass shootings or nigs killing nigs in cities

anti-depressants. EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL SHOOTER since Columbine has been on them. I went 5th-12th grade on the coast in NC and we hunted before school, left guns in our cars/trucks, went to our cars at lunch and ate/got high/smoked cigs and NEVER shot up anyplace.

We weren't on pills for BS ADHD or PTSD or Depression as a toddler.

I advocate home school.

>Why should I care about other people's kids? Why should I place that higher than my own personal protection and that of my family?
Im waiting for the answer too.

Gun related deaths are 0.000000925% of all deaths in USA, to be exact.

How do you justify limiting property ownership for law abiding citizens just because some mental case shoots kids.
What makes a kid dying from a gunshot, any more worse than a kid dying in a car crash?

There are so many things in life that kill more kids per day than guns do. Why are we not worrying about those things first? If it truly was about saving the children's lives, wed be adressing the dangers and importance of not texting while driving.
And doing more to make cellphones inaccessible to children while they are driving and a vehicle is in motion.

because I see them peeking in my window, trying to kill mr. michael render.

Killer Mike knows why we need guns.

The buzzed Cuban girl actually acknowledged that she and others ostracized the shooter. The problem is gun control, though.

300 million people are more important than a few thousand.

No possible way you could be honest about being "sincere" yet still managed to have survived long enough to gain access to a keyboard. It's impossible.

Attached: 1520997952286.png (675x925, 939K)

this. anti-depressants have become too easy to acquire. Mix these anti-depressants with teenage angst and a shitty fatherless home and you have yourself the prolific shooter

Niggas in the ghetto need guns more than anyone else really. The real problem is the culture of violence that permeates certain cities like Chicago, not the guns themselves. It ain’t even about slinging or protecting turf anymore. They shoot each other and random people to look hard and because they enjoy it. Your average black citizen stuck in those cities needs to be able to defend themselves against these monsters.

Because my rights are not and will not be subject to the whims of whiny limpwristed faggots and there will be no compromise with those who wish to destroy me or the country that I love.

Discourage single parenthood. Being raised by a single parent is the #1 correlator to whether or not a person has a dysfunctional and or criminal adult life, it correlates so strongly as to make race, religion, geographic location, culture, and socioeconomic status look like meaningless side notes.

Proliferation of weapons doesn’t correlate with violent crime at all, in fact is has a very very slightly negative correlation.

>Being sincere here, how do pro-gun activists defend the right to bear arms in the light of school shootings?

Like this
>Being sincere here, how do pro-car activists defend the right to drive cars in the light of car killing?

>Democide, death by government, is leading cause of death.
>Sheeple trust government with their children.
>Government hoards them together in one big soft target.

I mean, you’re just being too lazy to rear your own progeny faggot.

*from CNN town hall. I mean she basically said just this.

Attached: 451429C7-E965-4D7C-BF68-402214165943.png (750x1334, 2.95M)

>Being sincere here, how do pro-gun activists defend the right to bear arms in the light of school shootings?

Statistics.

The actions of psychotics don't make a very good basis for public policy nor do the irrational emotions incited by them.

Public policy should be based on statistics and the statistics show that the homicide rate in the United States has been in continual decline for the past 30 years. It also shows that the homicide rate did not decline at a faster rate during the years of the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban (1994-2004) and the rate actually accelerated after the ban's repeal.

You can base your opinions on statistics which demonstrate that the exact policies that are being proposed had no measurable effect during the decade they were enacted or you can base your opinions on the actions of crazy people and what the media tells you.

Attached: Homicide Rate.jpg (800x552, 135K)

desu if it were possible to magic away every civilian gun in the americas i would be for control but without magic its clear control would never work so no point fucking with the constitution which really should be kept to a minimum because its one of america's greatest assets

Attached: 8664349493370545457474.jpg (750x560, 81K)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU KEK FAGGOT

Homeschool your kids.

I can defend my home.

Attached: 1521743225698.png (500x650, 490K)

Thanks for saying that britbro. The us constitution to me is probably as significant to me as the magna carta is to you.

However I feel our republic is failing and a Balkanization of the US, be it peaceful or violent, will happen in my lifetime. I would dearly like to see a United Anglosphere, perhaps call it a confederated commonwealth, that has an educated, bold, proud, mature, and self determined populace with a distinctly enlightenment-era-derived culture that is a technocratic meritocracy. It won’t happen. But that’s my dream.

You don't define data trends with the outliers

These shootings aren't a sign of lax gun laws. It's a sign of a steady societal decline.

Funny how the homicide rate also went up drastically after 1965, really gets the noggin jogging

That's the most antisemitic shirt I've ever seen.

Notice how we dont have a surge of bank robberies, or armoured car robberies?

Notice how we protect money, politicians, celebrities with guns?

Why are you protecting "important" things like money and politicians with guns, and are ok with that, but not with protecting actual important people like children with them?

Attached: ar'skill people and are organiztion.jpg (450x800, 57K)

> if it were possible to magic away every civilian gun in the americas
> flag
Fuck you, redcoat. You are exactly why we have the second amendment.
You can have my rifle when your Queen’s queens pry it from my cold, dead hands. Don’t forget to pay your knife-binning license fee.

I wonder what happened in 1965

Attached: 3299C41D-1B2B-493B-ADA6-D9715A3B5FB6.jpg (900x900, 217K)

What do school shootings have to do with law abiding citizens exercising their rights?

Poor mental health is big money. Quiet down goyim!

Attached: 2E45CAE1-F672-45D3-8A8A-7CBB87FFC4EB.jpg (400x1040, 120K)

Reminder : based Mexicans do not exist, they areally all invaders.

All stats can be used to support any number of arguments.
I don't obsess about the killings. I mean they're important but I think about society. Forcing everyone to arm is a admission that society is not longer civilised.
I want to live in a society that is safe. and arming police, arming civillians, auto-riffles, conceal carry has not made the US safer. It's escalating.
And while I think this is a social problem it can not believe it can be solved with guns. In fact guns only tend to make things worse.

Fast food, sweets, cigarettes, alcohol and cars kill in a single year more people than all school shootings ever combined.
Better ban fucking everything and subsist on soylent for the rest of our lives.

>gun free zones are the only targets

Remind me again why I should give up my gun?

I'm against the jewish education system so I wouldn't send my kids to school anyway.

>stop big pharma and their disassociaive anti-depressant
>actually counsel children with behavioral defeciencis and their families
>Unrioncially ban smart phones and other thot/popularity contest bullshit in high schools

>and arming police, arming civillians, auto-riffles, conceal carry has not made the US safer. It's escalating.
Why has firearm homicides rates been falling since the 1990s yet almost every single state has increased their right to carry for civilians in that same time?
You’re a fucking retard and you should unironicly kill yourself but don’t use a gun because you’re a faggot

Because they aren't hysterical faggots. They appeal to logic and reason rather than emotion.

This entire "March For Our Lives" bullshit is being bankrolled by George Soros and the Democratic party in an effort to disarm law-abiding Americans.

>Forcing everyone to arm is a admission that society is not longer civilised.

I would say that disarming law abiding citizens because you're fearful of them is an admission that society is no longer civilized.

Attached: Orwell on right to bear arms.jpg (850x400, 89K)

>guns only tend to make things worse

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf

>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that

>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

>64% of gun control advocates believe the incorrect assumption that gun crime has gone up
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/gun_control/64_who_favor_more_gun_control_believe_gun_crime_has_gone_up

FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKS

I wish someone had shot me in HS desu

I look at a picture of a nigger.

ooohhhh look * 2 * posts by the OP Shill , He's really putting in some overtime .

yeah yeah burgerboy it might take 100 years it might take 1000 but one day your guns will be gone and we're taking our land back you can fucking count on it

Even more nefarious than that, it’s a ploy for the blue wave 2018 bullshit. A talking point for the traitors to base their campaign on. It’s subversive child abuse and the ring leaders ought to be shot and dragge through the streets.

Looks like all of the racial minorities are increasing by only a handful of percentages... oh would you look at all the Hispanics!!!

I wonder how.

>how do pro-gun activists defend the right to bear arms in the light of school shootings?

Because school shootings have nothing to do with the right of law-abiding citizens to own guns for self-defense or recreational use.

Like, for fuck's sake, the school shooter archetype is so clear as day (male, loner, anti-social behavior, obsession with firearms, usually white, etc.) and multiple people at Parkland fucking pegged the dude as a potential threat before he even did anything, but he was still able to come to campus and open fire on students and teachers with zero resistance. The FBI even threw a tip about him in the trash.

The system can work when people start taking this shit seriously. Not every edgy kid is a killer, but they have the potential. They need to be dealt with by the school system and the criminal justice system as a preventative measure. Mandatory counseling for problem children and shit like that. Students need to be able to report behavior and have people with authority look into it, because even dumb kids were smart enough to spot a psychopath when they saw him.

You can blame the gun all you want, but that's not at all the real problem we have here. The Boston Marathon bombers did more damage with pressure cookers and trash.

Its like they passed some immigrant law or something.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

With the arms themselves if motherfuckers keep pressing the issue

talking about the right to bear arms and take responsibility for ones own safety must be done on that platform alone. the left likes to argue on their terms. we've seen this with every single school shooting where for several months following every talking head squawks on and on about how anyone who doesnt agree with gun control doesnt care enough about the children. its an emotional ploy and one that need to be sidestepped because it doesnt address the real reason for one's right to bear arms. these folks are standing on the graves of dead children to push their own political agenda.

Being sincere here, why do bongs keep letting in shitskins if they are raping all your kids? Is it because you’re a bunch of useless faggots over there or what?

Attached: F2ECBE87-B6C6-4210-8006-A327B6E060F4.png (224x281, 118K)

I have shot zero (0) schools. I retain my rights to own arms. Have your foregone your car or truck yet? Why do you have a right to own such a killing machine?

>dont trust the police
>give up your guns

Attached: 1521695484013.jpg (750x656, 28K)

We tell them to fuck off while showing them why we bought them in the first place.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED