In this thread we pay our respects to mangakas

In this thread we pay our respects to mangakas.
Rip in piece
>Crying is allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-14/manga-translator-creator-anastasia-moreno-passes-away/.90440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He was told he could be anything
>So he became a god

>tfw only found out about this manga because he died
I really enjoyed it and I'm glad it had a nice ending before he passes

Latin.

I really appreciated the works of Miyata Kouji. I used to be a fan of him since the first time I read Oh, My Sweet Alien, around 2013~2014. I translated all his works to my mother tongue because I was so excited about his art and stories. When I read about his death it was some time after he passed away. It was a shock, the first time I felt so sad about the death of someone so distant from me. It was a weird feeling. My mind was still acknowledging the fact I would never read RAWs from a new work of him and get excited by his gorgeous art. I still get sad when I remember this. He was such a talented person, shouldn't have died.

Yeah, I'm reading the end of be my dog right now.
His passing really makes it extra sad.

His line work in his art really reminds me of Ran and the Grey World

I thought the same.
Both have very lovely art, feeling a bit like the 80s at it's best.

Such a good manga. A romance that didn't overstay it's plot. Well executed and heartwarming. Secret OTP was the angry fire guy and glasses' little sister.

Dunno about that age gap tho

He is an artist who never had a bad release. His dedication to showing loving families, positive relationships, and a solid anthology of humor and introspection keep me coming back to his works. Kouji Miyata was a truly talented person and it's a shame he died so young.

His art was amazing, His stories were heart warming, his women were lovely, He will be missed.

F

I forgot if glasses and his sister were legit young or if they just looked that way. Either way age gap or no it was cute.

Aki Irie line work is amateur compared to this guy

I think Harta must have a training school or something, because a lot of their mangaka have similar artstyles.

>Garo
Hell, might as well post half of the Garo authors. Those all but forgotten men and women who carried vision and style and a willingness to experiment.

I was just posting the ones who are RIP that I'm aware of.

Rip Hari Pottaa

Give it 6 months

>Nobody posted Miura yet

>no one cares about miura

f

Oh man... say it ain't so...

bump

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-07-14/manga-translator-creator-anastasia-moreno-passes-away/.90440

> Fujiwara Cocoa
It hurts. It really does.

>brb gonna go climb some mountain

Was it an accident that he fell off? Like slip?

You know, being in them cults are weird. You can name a few of em that committed mass suicides like People's temple and Heaven's Gate. And one of them involved aliens.

>cults
I thought it was just major depression?

The last manga was involving cults.

W-what??

painful

see ya

Such a tragedy. We need way more authors like this guy.