What you really want is impossible

You want the Jews, niggers and spics kicked out of America.

The problem is, the vast majority of your fellow white brothers and sisters don't want that.

You want a President that is willing to make America a white nation. For some inexplicable reason, you briefly entertained the delusion that Trump would be willing to do that, completely ignoring the fact that his daughter married a Jew and converted. Completely ignoring the fact that Breitbart is incredibly pro-Israel and has a corporate office in Jerusalem. The bottom line is, any person who would be willing to make the United States solely a white nation would never be elected President. And white people would be the ones to prevent it. Your own kind would stop you from getting what you want.

You can't have what you want. You knew that when you voted for him.

A Trump presidency was never about White Nationalism. It was never anti-Zionist.
The goal was simpler than that. More basic.
It was about putting a man in the White House who wasn't politically correct.
It was about flipping the bird at post-modernists.

What's changed?

Attached: President Trump.jpg (785x826, 60K)

>It was never anti-Zionist.

Well yeah his AIPAC speech and jewish kids may have given it away

What most people want is illegals kicked out. Yes, a white country is the dream, but it's unrealistic.

As long as illegals are being protect by millions of white people....

What the fuck do you expect Trump to do about it with only 51 Senators in a Congress that requires 60 votes to pass a bill?

>What the fuck do you expect Trump to do about it with only 51 Senators in a Congress that requires 60 votes to pass a bill?

Doesn't matter. Dems have 60 votes in Senate under Obama and didn't pass shit, no matter who you vote for, the Zionists win.

Attached: AP_18064631321437-e1520271660433-640x400.jpg (640x400, 53K)

Israel #1

>Dems have 60 votes in Senate under Obama and didn't pass shit

Are you fucking retarded?

Problem here is that most of his supporters didn't listen when you told them that.
But he is a traitor. He openly renegaded on several of the promises he made.
Only thing he did that was in line with his campaign was scrapping TPP and these tarrifs. Though I guess they are suspended too now, I'm not following.

The alt-right got cocky after Trump's victory and decided to go full 14/88 overnight. The momentum lasted until the Charlottesville rally where it collapsed in a fiery disaster because they failed to realize that the vast majority of the public (including the police) aren't going to side with white nationalists.

>He openly renegaded on several of the promises he made.

Name one president who hasn't. If you expected him to keep all of his promises, you're incredibly naive.

He's still politically incorrect and he's still mud in the face of post-modernists. He's doing exactly what we sent him there to do.

Fuck off kike.

White nationalism and other similar beliefs are on the rise. It may take some time but we will purge the US of (at the very least) it's kike population.

Trump is only the first step but we all knew he was a fraud who wouldn't get shit done to begin with anyways.

He wasn't elected to just be another lying shitbag, sorry. People actually wanted change. They didn't get it. So he loses support.
And I'm not American, but I believe you are in deep shit as a country. You need honest and radical changes. Not small steps and "trolling libruls". That's just naivety and being petty.

>White nationalism and other similar beliefs are on the rise.
lol
>It may take some time but we will purge the US of (at the very least) it's kike population.
How? You know they're still in control of just about everything, right?

>Are you fucking retarded?

Are you? Guess you can't remember history? Republicans could have every seat in Congress and still pass Dem bills like yesterday.

>What's changed?
the shills think that we wont look outside Sup Forums and see every jew and their mother being against trump and are pretending that the paltry amount of jews for trump are a mountain

Attached: 1486162672355.jpg (1150x752, 75K)

I'm not a kike. I'm a southern white gentleman and a realist.

>Republicans could have every seat in Congress
source? mccain and grahm arent republicans

To be honest, if Trump could bring down the deficit by a substantial amount, revive the job market, and end the PC nonsense that has gripped the entire world, while keeping our rights intact I'd be happy. Maybe thats impossible, but I voted him in with the hope that he'd be able to turn things around.

>Dems have 60 votes in Senate under Obama and didn't pass shit

It's like you've completely forgot about Obamacare. Which one of us doesn't remember history?

Then be real. Your country, your culture is going down the drain.
You needed a great leader. You got a flamboyant buffoon.
Why keep supporting him? For what purpose?
To stay "loyal"? He's a civil servant. You owe your loyalty to your country and your people, not to Trump.

>He won in 2016
>Current year: 2018
>Not even blueprints of the wall
What the fuck? Why? I don´t want more fellow beaners destroying America´s genetic pool even more, what´s stoppoping Trump? He´s acting like a faggot now

What's changed ? More advancement to Post-Secularism , and with that The Globe can join us in our existential questioning like they are due to .

>what´s stoppoping Trump?

We don't control all of the government. When you have to have 60 votes in the Senate, and there's only 51 Republicans, we have to get the support of 9 Democrats to get anything done. This isn't Trump's fault. It's just the reality of our government. In order to get Defense spending funded, we had to give the Democrats their pound of flesh in order to defend our nation and increase workforce development.

If you fuckers want to get everything you want, give Trump 60 Senators in the midterm elections.

>It was about putting a man in the White House who wasn't politically correct.
It was about flipping the bird at post-modernists.
I consider that no small victory. That middle finger is still up and it's a fat middle finger

+1 internet