Give me one good reason why civilians should own high powered assault rifles

Give me one good reason why civilians should own high powered assault rifles.

Attached: 1521922200068.jpg (678x996, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/01/robert-farago/marine-223-may-not-be-lethal-enough-for-civilians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage this obvious bait

Bill of Rights

>Not

Bill of Needs or Wants

What's a low powered assault rifle then?

The white version of a black man.

They're more difficult to conceal than handguns and therefore less likely to be used on the streets.

Attached: 79987-987-897-897.jpg (678x996, 94K)

Nah.. knifes are better anyway.

Cliven Bundy.

That's a shoop, right?

They shouldn't.
But every capable civilian should have a concealed weapon.
So if a criminal tries shit, there's always 2-3 people pointing their guns at him.

to kill people that think like you
SAGE

for killing Commies, mainly

>complains that 1st amendment right is infringed
>tears bill of rights

Define "assault rifle"

So they can open their own shooting range?

Only actual answer so far. You all deserve what you get when based Trump takes your guns.

Give me one good reason why you need food

>equating guns to food
you must be American

>bait thread
>memeflag

always

ew somebody kill this goblin

Give one reason why not.

Defense against a tyrannical government. If Trump is this Nazi the left thinks he is, how will they depose him if they can't impeach him? Nice words? 5 gallons buckets of river pebbles?

Oh and when you say assault rifle, you probably mean an AR-15 which isn't an assault rifle by definition (assault rifles are fully automatic) and it's ammunition is typically an oversized varmint round; .223/5.56. Combat recount of a marine firing .223/5.56 at an enemy combatant: thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/01/robert-farago/marine-223-may-not-be-lethal-enough-for-civilians/
>It took 5 well aimed rounds to put this guy down. Granted, he was most likely on something, but it still took 4 in the chest, and one head shot to stop this guy.

SAGE

Op, you are a faggot. A nigger faggot. You know it, I know it, and everyone who is reading this nigger tier thread knows it.