Fate

It is canon that Saber was given a magical futa dick by Merlin and her half sister stole cum from Saber to use in making an incest homunculus child from the two of them.

Why do we not talk about this more often?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdol1dMEtMY
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/66x9ry/ccc_collab_celebration_tamamos_3rd_sg_event/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove it

Holy shit how do you guys even care at this point

No one talks about it. Ever.

>He keeps trying to insert his fetish into anime

Probably because its not that relevant to the plot

It's on the wiki.

I actually checked it a few minutes ago while looking for something else and found this.

Because its not important, just an excuse to make Mordred a thing. Its stupid in every single way and everyone is plenty aware.

Just read garden of avalon

Because that isn't in the top 100 weirdest things about the Nasuverse even before Grand Order.

>wiki
doesn't prove shit, Saber is pure

>Saber is pure
Lies, Gilgamesh confirmed she's not.

ALIENS DON'T HAVE A CONCEPT OF DEATH!

Because UMU is better.

Whore of babylon

Fuck off, Gawain.
No one likes you.

The whole process is convoluted as hell for no good reason at all.

I don't get why the hell they need all those extra steps when a homunculus could just be created from the blood.

Because then it wouldn't her real child, and the entire thing could be denied easily, and then you would destroy literally Mordred's entire drama about being Arthur's unrecognized son.

In order for Mordred's story to function it has to be Arthur's real undeniable child, not some random homu created from her blood. Ilya isn't Kiritsugu's real kid either.

But it would still be her child since it would both Artoria and her sister's blood.
And she's still a homunculus in nasu's version anyway.

And Ilya was still the biological offspring of Kiritsugu and Irisviel

Why did Gawain call her that?

Because she IS Mother Harlot/Whore of Babylon/a Beast, or very close to it. Nero Caeser written in Hebrew(?) adds up to 666. In a caster class container, something she has a lot more compatibility with than Saber (her court magus in life noted she has the potential of a great magus, but she chose to not pursue it), she has the skill Seven Crowns, a lesser version of the Ten Crown skill possessed by Goetia's (a confirmed Beast), as well as BB.

BB herself is a beast suspect, with her battle title card in the CCC event briefly having the same Advent Beast intro title like Tiamat/Goetia before being censored. Her having Ten Crowns is originally attributed to her hacking it into her skill set back in the Moon Cell, but it may be something deeper.

Turns out alot of things don't have a concept of death.

But that's why he is here

Was Merlin /ourguy/?

Gawain's a cunt.

From what we've seen everybody at the Round Table was a cunt, except maybe Bedivere.

I hate the Ufo rhino noses.

Who cares about futa cock, I just want my balls turned into jelly by the alters.

Akiha was shit and so was Sakura

No user, the radio said, your taste is shit.
And then user was shit.

Bedivere is more or less Saber's dog who's too loyal to smack her down when everyone else thinks she's a cunt.
Mostly because all of them don't know she has a cunt.

One of the early concepts in Extra had Nero summoning a multiheaded monster which is her mount as a Beast.

Nero is basically all but confirmed to be one of the Beasts anyway.
>1: Goetia
>2: Tiamat
>3: ??/Kiara
>4: Primate Murder
>5: ??
>6: ??
>7: ??
Beast!Nero is either Beast 6(Because 666) or Beast 5.

How would Nero be turned into a beast? Corruption?

Pure CGI dragon sex.

You are wrong.
Saber asked Merlin for a magical futa dick to fuck her..sorry HIS wife. After he gave his wife unsatisfying dickings(which is why she cheated on him with lancelot) she...sorry he(she wanted to be a man)purposely dicked his sister, ejaculated in her and sired a creepy daughter/son/niece/nephew upon her.
And the upstanding king that he was never once acknowledged his little accident as his son/daughter/niece/nephew.

Why? Because Nasu is a creepy closeted cuck who couldn't have his precious waifu/stand in get dicked and have a child.

There.
Cleared all of that up.

She's the Harlot who rides the Beast from the Sea with Seven Heads and Ten Horns.

Then what is this? youtube.com/watch?v=Mdol1dMEtMY

What's to talk about? It happened. We don't really talk about how Shirou makes an elaborate dinner every night either. Things happen.
You have to have further extrapolations for a subject to be meaningful.

>You have to have further extrapolations for a subject to be meaningful.
There's no extrapolations needed.
It's stupid and gay and one of the main reasons why apoc is shunned and saber can't sell a damned thing as a character without shirou being somewhere close by.

Well, if you managed to get her summoned as a Beast then sure.

Otherwise, there's probably some shit you gotta do to make her go full Beast.

>tfw Hakuno's 3 main servants are monsters
>Nero and Tamamo are Beast candidates
>Altera was there to fuck Earth civilisations up and also to kill everythin

Are you quoting the writer?

But Nasu's fetish is clearly giantesses.
>Kingprotea
>Tiamat
>Titan Altera
>Kiara
>Mecha-Liz Mk. II

I will rape Saber by claiming right of conquest

Tiamat best mom

>Why? Because Nasu is a creepy closeted cuck who couldn't have his precious waifu/stand in get dicked and have a child.
You really couldn't have her get pregnant and still somehow pass herself as a man

There's an official manga about Shirou cooking elaborate dinners. There should clearly be an official manga about futa Saber dicking

Morgan is cute. I'd let her steal my semen

user...
that's...
Do you understand how gay or just DUMB what you just said sounds?

Who was the better protagonist, Shiki or Shirou?

I still don't understand all the Mordred stuff in Apocrypha.
halp plox

>dressing her children like whores
no

>implying she understands clothes in the first place

shiki

Happy family anime when

>implying they didn't dress like whores themselves in the first place
Besides, how is Tiamat who is imprisoned in another dimension supposed to raise her kids properly?

Because Fate is shit.

Both Nero and Tamamo has potential to be Beasts, and both actively tries to seal it away. Tamamo will not return to her 9 Tails/Amaterasu form, and Nero forces herself into a container that she has 0 compatibility with to distance herself from the Beast.

Note that Nero never had actual training, her ability in the Caster class container is all things inherent to her in the first place, including Seven Crowns. If summoned as a Rider, her best container, she might actually incarnate as a Beast right on the spot.

6 is Beast of Revelation, the one that Manaka summoned and Arthur is chasing around. That's on Prototype side though, it might not be the same in the main timeline.

Lets talk Beast 3. Why is Kiara only half a beast?

>Tamamo will not return to her 9 Tails/Amaterasu form
but that's not a beast form, she is just a goddess no ?

Tiamat is also a goddess. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

9 Tail Tamamo/Amaterasu is a beast candidate, and she's likely the Beast of Regret (which was mentioned by King Hassan in Babylonia). Her backstory fits the theme.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/66x9ry/ccc_collab_celebration_tamamos_3rd_sg_event/

Reddit translation of a scene in CCC when Hakuno interacted with Tamamo's Amaterasu side.

Key quote:

>But hear me. Good and evil, law and chaos, the strong and the weak, perpetrator and victim. None of those matter to me. I merely exist as a humanity’s evil, just like the gods merely exist as trends and phenomena. What we harvest are the thoughts. Prayers for peace, hatred for war, all are equal in energy. In eras where peace is valued, let humans live and nurture them so that their faith shall be harvested. In eras where war is valued, let drive them and slaughter them so that their hatred shall be harvested. Understood? The good and evil of gods are decided by the era and human.

The Kanji used for Humanity's Evil is the same one used for Beast.

SO PRETTY

Because Saber was given a magical futa dick by Merlin and her half sister stole cum from Saber to use in making an incest homunculus child from the two of them. What more is there to discuss?

But why are beast inherently evil ? Why them waking up is always a bad thing ?

They aren't. Goetia was the coolest guy. He did nothing wrong.

Tiamat showed up, you kill her. Goetia show up, you kill him. Cath Palug is fine just because Merlin handled this from the getgo.

They represent the evils of humanity (Pity for Goetia, Regression for Tiamat, Pleasure for Kiara(R) and Comparison for Fou), but they're not necessarily bad. Tiamat tried to hold off as long as she could, Femme Fatale does not attack you, she still love her children. Goetia did what he did because he thought it was best for mankind if nobody has to die. Fou sacrificed himself to revive Mashu. Kiara's the way she is because of her CCC upbringing, she was a saintly figure in the GO timeline until Zepar synced her up with her CCC memories.

Shirou cooks elborate dinners because he likes watching the fire on the stove

As mentioned, they are not evil. They are pretty much the flaws of humanity taken to destructive levels.

Goetia did what he did ultimately because of his love for humanity.
Tiamat did not attack until we attacked her.
Kiara only wanted humanity to drown in pleasure.