Bobobo-bo bo-bobo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czkoRxbX6rw
youtube.com/watch?v=BnDwm8y9lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=fKXvIaHAHL8
youtube.com/watch?v=_hUBuPKwqEE
youtube.com/watch?v=jIkH4MJsA78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What episode was the singing rhythm dragon in?

Imagine if Pierrot had handled this instead of Toei?

not gonna lie, it had a great dub

Is there a single anime character who can defeat Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?
Even if you can come up with a logically flawless argument that some character could defeat him, whenever Bobobo is involved, the least logical thing always happens. So any arguments against Bobobo unwittingly prove that he'd win.

Nope, He's definitively the strongest Anime character. He's in the divine god ranking with 4th wall breaking power same as a few other characters but in the end all of those characters would fall into bobobo parody universe and wish they were dead even if he couldn't kill them they would be defeated.

If you put the battlefield in Cromartie Highschool you never know what could happen. I feel like bobobo would just be absorbed into Cromartie as background character.

I have above average length nose hair, it truly is a curse.

I'm salty as fuck that this manga, along with its sequel series, STILL doesn't have a full english release. Viz just gave up on the series.

All I want is that or even a new anime adaptation.

Did this series ever had an ending? I stopped watching as a child because it got to weird and dumb.

Yes, and it actually had a sequel manga series.

Was the anime fully translated to english? And also is the manga series in english too?

Viz translations suck anyways

How is the sequel?

this was pure gold i cant even tell how many bowls i lit to this baby

dude

My nigger, nearly forgot about this show.

Better than niggerstream

The anime was translated into English up to a certain point, and the manga only had a couple of English volumes released.

Dunno. Never actually read it.

>Better than niggerstream
5 cents have been added to your crunchyroll account!

>cartoon network
This board is literally filled with underage kids

Was the show ever fan translated in subtitles?

Is there a sub of this show? Dubbed versions of this kind of shows are horrible since lots of gags are lost

Absolutely unwatchable trash.

Niggerstream is good for an overview of a chapter, but they don't always have correct translations.

I'm sure a google search will give you your answer. I've seen some fansubs on Youtube.

5 cents have been added to your crunchyroll account!

A pure example of shit taste.

t. soyboy

>I can't deny his facts ... so I'll post the same shitty response!

Keep on trucking soldier. Maybe one day you'll get a respectable job

And maybe one day you'll get out of high school.

Great comeback man. You showed those non CR subscribers poorfags!

Nigga I wasn't even talking about CR. I don't even use it often. I use whatever's convenient for me.

It's not my fault that you have no money to buy manga.

I've always wondered, was the dub a full rewrite or did it actually stay somewhat close?

>zero sense of fun

Don't talk to me unless you're living art.

Probably close enough

>not liking the same unfunny "jokes" for 80 episodes is shit taste

Haha bobobo broke the 4th wall and then parodied FotNS/DB for the umpteenth time, truly the pinnacle of comedy.

If you haven't watched the show, why are you here?

Got rid of a bunch of Japanese related puns, but they probably figured that it wouldn't translate very well, so they added in their own shit, and it ended up better than expected. Some jokes and dialogue are less messed with than others, but the general bizarre nature of the show helps mask it.

I think I got more reaction pics from this than everything else combined

What's a show dumber than this one?

When I say bobobo did that I mean the show, not the character. In the latter half of the show the narrator breaks the fourth wall multiple times per episode to the point that it shows just how shallow the humor of the show in general is.

To me the worst part of bobobo jokes were all the straight manning. The pink chick's lines were like just 90% explaining jokes

I'd agree with that, it would've been much better without Beauty, or if she'd at least shut the fuck up sometimes

>dub
>sub
>manga

What's the best way to enjoy this masterpiece

all and any of the above

Dub unironically.

Does Beauty ever get naked on the show? This question has haunted me for a decade.

I actually liked the dub of this show.
Though hearing Koyasu go to weird extremes to voice Bobobo is still humorous. The Nip openings are fuckin catchy too.

>LOL SO RANDUMB XD the show
>Still a fucking masterpiece
How did they do it?

Nigger this shit was on cartoon network back in 2005.
That was 12 years ago.

Because it doesn't care what anyone thinks about it.

somewhat but then they changed shit because why not

sub
youtube.com/watch?v=fKXvIaHAHL8

dub

fug :DD dat's da good stuff

Why is Tokoro Tennosuke aka. Jelly Jiggler so great?

The anime ended quite abruptly in the middle of an arc, but yeah, the manga went on and got a sequel. There was even a kodomo manga with Don Patch as the main character

WEED

>quite abruptly
It went something like
>In the next episode... nope, we're cancelled!

kek

Don Patch made like 40 different faces during his fight against T 500. All of them were pure gold.

>user with smegma breath

BASED JIGGLER

Since this is Toei, was it actually cancelled?

Where are the reaction images

European Spanish dub
youtube.com/watch?v=_hUBuPKwqEE

It was a great dub.

SAY WHA, BOBOBO

HnG is subbing the anime right now

I'm going to take the high road on this one. You're not worth it.

Samurai Pizza Cats, maybe?

Just gonna dump this for anyone else who's only seen the TV dub. Is raw and shit quality but someone may like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIkH4MJsA78

Because he's usually the "joke" component of the Bobobo + Don Patch + Tennosuke trio.

A lot of times when they transform into something, come up with some bew attack, or a weapon or whatever, his failure serves as the punchline, being always the weakest and lamest.

Those two assholes could mindfuck even Bobobo to death.

Literally the best dub ever. Completely unacceptable to watch it subbed

I'm 22 years old and and I remember watching the spanis dub of this on CN.
You're mom is trash

>original japanese VA for Bobobo also did DIO
Imagine if the english dub was similar

I'm sure you'd be fine as long as you stay calm and don't let his antics get to you

all of the above

One of the running gags from the manga that's left out of the anime is that there's a literal fountain of blood for every "hit", even a tap on the shoulder

Heh, didn't know don patch was singing the op in the jp dub.

The spanish dub was dope as fuck
T. Spanish

Is the average age of Sup Forums actually going down?

WHAT THE HECK IS A POLYGON!?!?!
SOME KIND OF POLAR BEAR!?!?!

It's just the constant influx of MALtards and redditards combined with the mods encouraging their behaviour.

The Bobobo anime is nearly fifteen years old. How is a (fairly niche) anime from that long ago indicative of newfaggotry?

People who were 8 when Bobobo first aired are now 22

can confirm

Holy shit where did the time go?