Once they have all our guns is the evil plan to resell them ?

I can't imagine whole storehouses filled with guns forever, so its all about getting our guns to resell them to either Saudi Arabia or the black market for triple profits.

Attached: bushmasterpostban.jpg (346x553, 66K)

>What is Recycling?

Are you really this stupid?

Israel needs your guns.

what they gonna smelt down working weapons your dreaming.

They will all be sold to China for Penny's on the dollar that will be used in the real ww3 to tale over the west

Attached: mmexport1515620988476.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Man other countries have figured this out. No guns = No gun crimes. Americans are obsessed with their guns, and your delusions are not letting you see the truth. Do you know how many school children and teens were killed by gun violence since 1999? 26,000! And you think this number won't be lower if we ban guns? Stop being so selfish and do something that will help society.

user... you must be confused
I can only speak for myself, but I have spent the last decade+ waiting for the day that you faggot communists try violent action
I spent high school and college listening to failed loser teachers and professors, my hopelessly brainwashed peers, the media, hollywood, and all normies shit on Christianity, shit on America, shit on the Right wing and conservatives
I used to try to win lefties over, to reason with you, I used to want everyone to live happily together and not bother anyone
but after the last few years, what I really want goes so far beyond being "willing to kill"
if you faggot retards ever actually manage to pull something big and dangerous enough to bring people like me out to risk everything I have, you will wish that we are only willing to kill
I am willing and frothing at the mouth to not just kill you traitors and faggot crybullies but to make sure future generations for hundreds of years will tell horror stories of what happened to the brave antifascist activists when the white man finally stood up
if you aren't afraid of being made a bestgore.com celebrity, you truly don't understand what you're up against
do you know why white pride and white identity are so discouraged?
because the world knows what happens when the benevolent white man is backed into a corner facing his own destruction
we will literally eat you alive
go watch some vids on bestgore from the cartels or brazilian prisons, because when shtf, I promise you user, my goal is to make those videos seem like child's play for what faggots like you have done to this country, to the world, to innocent children
you are so naive and unprepared it's almost tragic

This kind of unfunny shit posting needs to come to am end the im pretending to be retarded shit has been going on for so long were swamped with actual morons who believe this trash and think they are in good company.
Alternatively if you are serious i hope you and your disgusting family die.

They will sell us a different gun

This user knows what’s up. To the OP, the end goal is a totalitarian dictatorship. If the population is unarmed and only the police and military have firearms, all the voting and protesters in the world won’t stop the government from deciding you’re a waste of resources and killing you and your loved ones.

Attached: E5A0DFDD-C945-4F23-9D61-02B583BC0241.jpg (648x444, 66K)

yup...they have no idea that what they're fighting against and what they're shilling for alike do not have their best interests in mind.

Attached: coexist.jpg (500x496, 62K)

You are everything wrong with this country. Why all the hatred? Why does it trigger you so bad at the thought of losing your guns? Other than spewig a bunch of vitriol, your post had no logical arguments.

You can just buy your guns to fight le evil dictatorship from the black market, just as you righties always claim it was SOOOOooooo easy to do for criminals even with gunbans.

you want to take rights away.. you are going to have to fight for them. if you don't want that fight, don't threaten to take rights.

You can't reason with this idiots, they'd rather watch their kids get shot than give up muh rights

"you are everything wrong with this country". youre the reason the nations IQ is so low you bring down our national average all by yourself. now fuck off retard

Attached: iuqweyfq7.gif (500x281, 1.11M)

stfu dumbass, communists and faggots are everything whats wrong with this country

The Constitution, just like the Bible is not the word of God. You need to be open to change and consider improvements. Just because it suits you doesn't mean it's good for every else.

sorry id rather buy my guns legally than from a black market. nice try on your shit argument tho stupid fuckin lefty

>You can't reason with this idiots, they'd rather watch their kids get shot than give up muh rights
maybe some gun people think YOUR rights are more important than our OWN kids.

>You need to be open to change
I am open to change. I'm ready for this war. Are you?

dumbass. look at Cambodia and get back to me.

Attached: cambodian guns.jpg (366x379, 49K)

Of course there is a plan for them to be used. Probably sell most and keep some as backups.

The satanic fucks running the shit show won't let them go to waste

The Constitution, just like the Bible is not the word of God. You need to be open to change and consider improvements. Just because it suits you doesn't mean it's good for every else.

It's simple. You want guns, and don't care about the consequences. Not willing to consider alternatives, not willing to think about anyone but yourself. Hope you find peace.

last picture before my tragic boating accident, there were no survivors

Attached: IMG_4381.jpg (1966x2621, 3.28M)

Geez man, all I want is a safer future for my kids and your kids. I just don't see that happening with guns being so rampantly available in this country.

>It's simple. You want guns, and don't care about the consequences.
Have you considered the consequences of NOT having guns?

>You are everything wrong with this country.
And what do you propose to do about that?

>Geez man, all I want is a safer future for my kids and your kids
you have no way to defend that future without guns. Would you ever suggest a country disband its military?

Replace guns with X variable. Now any noun can be put in it's place.

you don't deserve that safer future

I understand in your mind, that is a horrifying distopia with murders and rapes being rampant, but it's truly not. Just Google Japan gun control, not a single gun murder in the better part of a decade.

Just call 911 like I would...

Sucks I care more about your kids than you do

only the strong should survive

Attached: race war practice.webm (720x405, 2.86M)

>I understand in your mind, that is a horrifying distopia with murders and rapes being rampant, but it's truly not. Just Google Japan gun control, not a single gun murder in the better part of a decade.
so. not a single homicide in my county since 1947 and nearly everyone owns firearms. The 2nd amendment is about preserving our freedom as a country. You willing to risk that to make you feel better?

>911
And if the police are the ones breaking the law? Who are you going to call then?

Does not compute. What are you saying?

>Just call 911 like I would...
depends where you live. its 930pm where I am. If I dial 911 I am connected to the state police post 50 miles away and they would dispatch a unit out of a post 30 miles from my house. I'd be lucky to get a response in 30 minutes. Lucky for me, its a low crime area where everyone owns guns.

>Does not compute. What are you saying?
thinking lack of guns is the only way to reduce gun murder. its bs. Most of the lowest crime areas in the country have the most guns.

For God's sake man, you want to always imagine the worst case scenario? Right now any random dude with a gun can also murder me, but it doesn't happen often. It will be even less often if you get rid of guns.

nope

Attached: nope.jpg (640x869, 152K)

Worse.

They'll be given to minorities and leftists

I'll research that, don't want to argue on a whim. Thanks for being civil and explaining.

>It will be even less often if you get rid of guns
You mean niggers with guns.

Attached: gunsillegal.png (701x743, 265K)

I read posts like this in a high pitched voice internally.

Wrong. Australia for example. Get a digital police radio and listen to it for a week. People are getting shot everyday here too. Just because the news doesnt talk about it doesnt mean shit... why would they open up another amnesty hand in if it was this perfect gun free place? FUCKIN STUPID CUNT

stand up use your legs for stabilization. Tighten your strap up lock it in your shoulder and practice with your left hand rather then your right.
Once SHTF start a modern Mongolian hoard of motogunners. make a terrordome.

why should a law abiding citizen on the other side of the country give up anything just so you can THINK your kids are safe at some nigger infested Marxist indoctrination center?

Doesnt work in the end because the same people pushing gun control are pushing for pedophila and the death of western society

>Just Google Japan gun control

Japan is a homogeneous society with strong cultural cohesion. That's why crime is low over there.

lel dat DRZ. you can join my supermotard death squad

Japan is a giant daycare

>Just call 911 like I would...
Kek

Attached: jammer.jpg (642x718, 122K)

That is a homogeneous society with a very continuous culture on an island, centered on asian collective values, yes it works for them, no it will never work in north america.

It wont work for them men arent men without guns and weapons. It drops test levels and the suicides start its why australia has the second highest use of antidepressant in the world

I stand corrected, gun control simply doesn't work, not on this planet, this dimension, or in any kind of existance, you aint a man without your weapon, ill drink to that!

Its like a kid living with his parents he learns things is fed but never really does anything meaningfull is it healthy to live like that forever. I doubt it