Stop eating meat

Stop eating meat.

Attached: pigs-bleeding-out.gif (548x360, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28040519
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't tell your mother what to do. She can have as much of my meat as she wants.

Pork is pretty good Ahmed.

Attached: BBQ.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Why? The bible doesn't forbid meat if God says it's good it means it's good. Vegans are anti God

do you expect to eat then alive?

Just go.

Reddit.

>The bible is Reddit

Are you a human? or are you no better than the chinks?

Attached: ad_210345580.jpg (768x512, 107K)

no

I really don't care if an animal dies for my food.

doublethink

thats were you come from indeed
thats where you need to return now

Stop eating halal meat.

I just loooves me some BBQ! Bacon is so epic, I love meat! String em up, pound their heads in, slit their throat! Theyre so dumb who cares! We have to do it.

Attached: 6e553110-c066-4e55-b7fe-75693df1451c_ORIGINAL.jpg (1000x1354, 196K)

All apart of the food chain bro.

No. No I won't stop eating meat. You fag.

why? we are omnivores. i can't help that factory farms are what they are.

Death is the easy part. Stop overlooking things like a brainless automaton.

Attached: Baby Beef e carne de vitela.jpg (530x797, 92K)

Go to bed patel the corner shop needs you wide awake tommorow.

>Applying morality to beings that can not give you the same consideration.
Do you think a pig wouldn't eat you?

I still don't care.

Slaughterhouses are a part of the food chain? If you want meat, raise your own animals at least.
Yeah, this thread is here to maybe enlighten smarter folk with heart. Not you. Bye!
Yes you can you fucking retard.

Dog anyone? Fuck it mane, what's the difference haha, juicy!

Attached: 867d3f9b205e6fa8359c30cb0689001c--gross-food-weird-food.jpg (570x760, 100K)

Aight peace, you fucking mongoloid.

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 11K)

The bible forbids dog retard

Aww boohoo some 3rd worlders are mean to animals therefore I should stop eating top tier local meat

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (1280x731, 643K)

What's your argument? That animals shouldn't suffer? Why should I care?

Animals cannot suffer, they don't have feelings

nigger,

i raise my own chickens
i am rich enough to own land that i hunt on
i kill and eat animals from my land
i plant and harvest plants from my gardens, yes gardens, plural.
like i said i can't help that our system is favors factory farms. you seem overly emotional like a female/numale.

Nothing I can do about it mane, just the way it is.. i dindu nayfin. Anyway I like to chomp on some juicy flesh like a greedy toddler swallowing candy!

Attached: article-2512203-19971F7500000578-945_634x353.jpg (634x353, 39K)

No.

I'm pro-meat, but animals clearly can physically suffer.

>Posts images from Mexico
Look at how animals are treated anons!

Attached: 1521610362386.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I had a great life in my regulation approved 100m^2 compound! Anyway let's get on with it, slit my throat like ISIS baby!

Attached: C3KNYckUMAAYZW5.jpg (960x730, 52K)

They're literally not intelligent enough to understand what's going on

>I had a great life in my regulation approved 100m^2 compound!
Bahahaha you know nothing of farming.
Some jumped up city dweller who heard some BS from activist retards and thinks she knows stuff about how to raise animals

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (1200x630, 546K)

If you're bad, you die and come back an animal to be slaughtered in a meat factory.

Yeah ummm #notallslaughterhouses... Sorry sweety! brb checking reddit for some awesome bbq webms!

Attached: 2.jpg (640x480, 30K)

They can physically feel pain. It's not about intelligence.

This shit I fucking hate. Eating meat is great and all, but this is fucking sadism. Yes, lets break the legs of little cows because it makes the beef softer.

I'm sorry for this, user.

Vid sauce? I'm horny.

Whatever faggot

You're retarded

No you are

People who think I'm a murderer because I like steaks can go fuck themselves.

the reddest pill is the hardest to swallow
omn*Vores are blue pilled

wah muh they stoopid wah muh grass ethical meat more like no brain

Attached: 1491686752296.jpg (749x751, 107K)

No

Most meat comes from nice big fields raised by ethical farmers! Huh? Yeah I get most of my flesh from the supermarket. What do you know anyway, you're some kind of SJW faggot. Hah, we're big boys, get lost.

Attached: 13_35_01_843_file.jpg (500x400, 167K)

OP is a teenage soyboy who just listened to his parents Smiths albums

>my emotions are more important than being ethical
>I don't have any arguments to justify my behaviour
>being this retarded

is this the point someone starts posting slave agricultural labour to demonstrate how eating vegetables is wrong?

oh #notallagriculturallabour

The fact that you have your eyes placed in the front of your head and teeth designed to tear flesh is a clear indicator that you are a predatory mammal and designed to hunt prey and eat meat.
Stop being such a colossal faggot and embrace your true nature or kindly remove yourself from the gene pol by means of choking on 10,000 nigger penises.

Thx,
Concerned citizen

Piss off you British faggot. I am plenty smart. Know why? My ancestors ate meat from animals. The yummy fat made our brains grow larger and the dense protein rich flesh helped us stay strong and healthy.

Now shut the fuck up you weak, tea slurping, nigger. No one is going to be convinced to give up meat because of a dumbass Sup Forums Britfag.

>what is atherosclerosis

PLANTS FEEL PAIN TOO!

Attached: 1521145149109.jpg (200x200, 13K)

>Most meat comes from nice big fields raised by ethical farmers!
That's what we're known for.
O0oh a picture of some poo skins, how delightful.
Most of my meat is wild game I got with my boomstick. I would try and explain what that is but I wouldn't expect a Pakistani like yourself to understand

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg (1920x1200, 618K)

this is a shitty argument as well

humans are also the animals best suited to walk/run longer distances without having to stop, so I guess you're running a marathon everyday?

No. Animals are too dumb to ever be conscious of what we're doing to them, or even that they are being farmed. They bear no resentment and don't have a concept of collective freedom for their own kind.

The only reason why I would ever even care about veganism is if vegans start using terrorist tactics to scare people into not eating meat. You faggots are the only ones consciously bothered by this, and the only way you'll ever put a stop to meat eating is by threatening the rest of us with violence. And when that day come you'll probably end up being a persecuted and seen as violent cultists.

Attached: 1514922708894.gif (313x238, 4M)

read it again

a disease caused by being fat and inactivity? Also even if you buy all the bullshit correlational nutrition studies research what is the hazard ratio for vegan vs omnivore? 1.2? wow. who cares. Also just fyi all studies show that all-cause mortality is not reduced by veganism

>Animals are too dumb to ever be conscious of what we're doing to them
What's this thread?
the 55 IQ zone?

I don't eat pigs but killing animals is totally natural and normal

you're not taking my history from me, faggot

>t. shitskin monkey
Vegans are obnoxious fags but animals are conscious. They unironically have more value than you and every other subhuman third worlder.

But they are. Do you think they understand that they are livestock? You can explain to a human slave the concept of freedom, not an animal.

>my ethics are defined in a very narrow and postmodernist way therefore yours should
>my argument hinges on my own narrow view of ethics therefore you're wrong
>lacking any self awareness

killing weak is the natural order of life and things you isolated modern monkey

>animals are conscious
>we can't even define consciousness coherently
>we have no idea where consciousness comes from but animals definitely have it

a monkey calling another monkey a monkey.

so do cancer patients

stop being a fag

How come I'm fine and dandy after not eating meat for 3 years?

How come I have the cognizance to comprehend animal suffering cruelty, and my position of power over them?

The brain evolved very quickly my friend. Use your intellect and empathy for good.

indeed, just as a man steps on a cockroach....

wait, what was I talking about?

I bet you feel like stronk roach when you go the supermarket and buy your meat.

we all suffer.

GIVE DESHAUN MEAT NOW

Attached: 1520156128290.png (485x443, 23K)

No one knows why. Pathetic argument you quarter african mestize conglomerate mouth breathing mutt.

I probably wouldn't kill an animal myself if I had access to vegetation unless I was starving.
But since the dirty work is already done and the animal is dead, cooked, and ready to serve, might as well eat it. Tastes good.

> They unironically have more value than you and every other subhuman third worlder.
Not really. We unironically kill them by the billions every year, meanwhile even in countries like mine we have welfare to the poor. They are significantly less valuable than even the darkest, most retarded person in here. All thanks to lardasses like you, too. You and the chinks are our best custumers.

Aye it's better to kill the animal yourself but it's worst to not eat meat at all. Of course you should slaughter and butcher the animals yourself given the chance but most people don't have the time for that

I don't think the problem of Vegans is only that animals are being kept around as livestock...

or genociding christian armenians... wait, what was I talking about?

reverse roles. you think a hunger wolf pack wouldn't maul to shreds? stupid fucks

predator or prey. that's nature.

oh look the mean owl just ate a vol , bad owl bad

>complains about poor argument while offering literally no counter-argument

i think that's your sister being groomed nigel, run along

That turns me on, I want to bath in that blood. It just gave me a hankering for some crispy fried pork

Let's start eating kids and babies then.

That's mostly it, though. Some vegetarians do it for health reasons but OP is obviously the moralfag type.

the one time the Turks did something right

Absolute state of meat eaters attempting to abstract shite arguments. You should just stop eating altogether lmao

Then do it yourself.

OP is obviously the low testoterone type trying to appeal to emotion like the little bitch he is.

HHHNNNGGGHHHHH YUS PLZ

fuck that looks good.

Meat isn't the problem, hyper-industrialization is and the hypocrisy of the so called "pacifist, tolerant" modern world.

A bit different. If you go back to my original post you'll notice that I said "kind". Babies will likely grow conscious of their own state of freedom, and even if they don't others of their own kind (human) will likely protect them. Animals will never understand what freedom is, and will never be able to organize themselves against humans.

>a disease caused by being fat and inactivity
wrong, the ONLY risk factor is LDL cholesterol, which is far greater in non-vegans
>all-cause mortality is not reduced by veganism
It would be instulting to your intelligence for me to explain this to you
>what is the hazard ratio for vegan vs omnivore? 1.2?
heh, you got me.. it's not like the president of the American College of Cardiology reccomends vegan diets to reduse heart disease risk... wait....

>vegetarians do it for health reasons

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28040519

complete meme. Just don't be fat and eat some fibre. That's all there is to dietary guidelines that's actually well known

Ethical vegan folk ITT: is it ok to eat non conscious animals like mussels and oysters?

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (600x451, 24K)

it's called empirical evidence, the basis of our understanding of literally everything you utter brainlet.

there is no doubt in my mind that every pig on earth can solve puzzles faster than you

God said to only eat meat when you are starving.

>Let's start eating kids and babies then.
Wew lad!
Enjoy your deficiencies of protein, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12, sulfur and calcium.
When you get old, you'll just be one of those extremely frail people who fall over and break 6 bones, that is if your heart can last that long.

Attached: Character Select.webm (404x720, 1.81M)

I always answer that I like butchering my own kills. It shuts up the vegans and fills their eyes with fear.