Boruto

Since Bort, Salad and Snek are so strong will they breeze through Kakashis bell test?
Brace yourself boys we'll be seeing half the class fail and not graduate next episode. So sad.

Boruto is slowing Sarada right now.

Is this a sayonara to Goth Loli?

They probably made everyone else's power level higher to keep the distance. Kakashi will somehow be better than he was during the timeskip test

Bet all the kids who are not in the opening will be out.

Can't wait for Kakashi to school Bort and Snek.

Will Sarada and Sumire have the skills and courage to use the 2nd most powerful jutsu of Konoha against Konohamaru sensei?

Daily reminder that if only Hashirama had taken one for the team and put his dick in Madara, the world would be united as 1 country 1 village under the Leaf's iron rule by now.

And we would never have fun things like the not so hidden Mist vacation village, famous shinobis doing dog commercials, ninja firemen, ninja mailmen, ninja actormen, and a medical doctor unable to pay off her mortgage.

How many houses have you wrecked Sakura??? Why don't you do some commercials too?

Stop this. Go away.

He aged well

he didnt age

So Boruto times are more peaceful than ours?

If some weird old guy with a camera claiming to be a reporter is hanging around school doors now, you'd think he is either a pervert or a school shooter, and not just invite him in like that.

Bort wat r u doing Bort?

Which is aging well

He reverse aged. He looked older at the end of Naruto than he does now.

Dermatologists hate him or something.

Seriously though SP is probably too afraid to make one of the most beloved character appear too old and changed. Gotta bank on those nostalgia bucks and lusty fangirls and boys.

yyyy is Kakashi still so hot?

Teach us your secreeeetttt.

Eat healthy, read a book a day and don't get married.

I guess Kiba is missing the read a book a day.

Seriously Kakashi looks younger than Kiba. Heck if I was Rin I would never notice Obito either.

>making Sarada fix the drama with Namida instead of Sumire

Fucking asSPe

>being this big of a Sumire fag
You think Sumire, who has no parents and is at her core a reserved person, will feel comfortable butting in about a child parent disagreement?

She IS supposed to be their friend, but I guess her new CANON friends are more important to her now.

Sumire has changed, for the worse. Boruto is a bad influence.

So Namida and Wasabi are confirmed gay, right?

You forget she is also Japanese.

Butting into other people's issues concerning their parents is rarely done. It is extremely impolite even in instances when it needs to be done.

Sarada is more brash than most, and even she hesitated until Boruto pushed her.

Just 1 more pair of gays in an anime full of gays.

>Sarada is more brash than most, and even she hesitated until Boruto pushed her.
Reminder that if anything happens to Namida on the field, it's all Boruto's fault.

Yet another reason for Kawaki to destroy Konoha.

I again bring my point up. She will die in timeskip thinking back on how she didn't even wanna be a ninja and die kinda sigh laughing

what's this

The Murderer!

Jesus Christ, that would be fucked up. Kodachi NEEDS to do it!

6th crushing the cucked generation of Hilary uzimaki

It is Nardo and Sauce bringing the world revolution!

Let's be real, Boruto being even more of a gary stu than his dad will probably ace this test too, maybe after an episode of Kakashi telling him to straighten up.

we all know he passes.

I think I have these fucks figured out. Their gonna do this sol shit, then when the dark sets in they throw shit like this in. They give us the characters, the back story and then they'll take it all from us to really twist the blade.

Mistuki is definitely going to die. The signs are there.

hope they have the balls to do it.

Also hope they have the balls to kill a major new gen character. I volunteer Snek boy to complete his Kaworu destiny.

why are they still hiding Kakashi's face if they already revealed it?

Naruto’s breeding hips were bastardized by SP.

I want all of Team 7 dead by the end of Boruto.

>implying Salad is qualified to resolve anything parental

the entire world should die except for naruto who just wanders around

it's his punishment for being a brainlet

Kakashi isn't a good guy anymore? I am not talking about that scene, I mean everything about his screentime.

Vote for dangernoodle to become talented classical asian beauty handsome boy, and die right in front of Bort, after commenting on how he supports Bort's life goals and love life with all his heart.

Vote for Oro to cry buckets of tears internally and make another Snek boy to help Bort in his final ayy fight, but it is just not the same.

Best girl Sumire coming through.

Ohhh perfect. He dies right before the timeskip. He's the reason bort leaves the leaf to get revenge. Him leaving doesn't just have to be him being a bad guy

Post hawawas

She tried.

>implying Namida's parents won't knock down her door for talking their baby girl into a dangerous job and getting her permanently maimed.

Nah, it should end with Orochimaru being the only survivor. It fits with his winning streak.

Oro finally loses something. If not his life or freedom then something he cares about

When did snek become such a chad?

Orochimaru has cried before, so it wouldn't be that much of a shock.

>They realize she’s an Uchiha and therefore, has autism
Wew

>"Oh God, is that the Uchiha girl? Let's not be mean to her"

Can't wait for Bort to meet Snek's parent.

The absolute best parent!

So who is on your "To Die" list?

Mine is:
>Mitsuki
>Denki
>Shino
>Naruto (for real)
>Sasuke
>At least one Kage from another village

Just Sasuke, honestly

Do you think they will play with all the other possible Snek clones?

Have Snek take a fatal hit for Bort.
I must go back to the Sound for treatment, Bort.
Snek dies.
Oro sends new Snek, Bort doesn't find out.
Rinse repeat, until Bort does and flips.

Mitsuki - white haired pretty boy with homolust for MC always dies
Chojuro - Because indecisive boy Kagura needs a promotion to mirror Gaara's promotion by Shippuden
Sasuke - Mentor dies
Naruto - Sent to the negaverse!
A Classmate - Not sure which one yet. Denki or one of the non chapter 700 girls

Can we see him soon please?
It's been 1 fucking year since they teased him.
Will he fall in love with Salad or Hawawa?

>Snek, Hawawa and Demogirl already have death flags
So who bites it first?

Would the new Kakashi go around trash talking people?

Hawawawawa

I am sure Katasuke will die with Bort realizing his mistake to blame him. Makes to much sense after the last episode.

Also Naruto dying against an Otsutsuki as the trigger for Sauce training Bort some years before they reach earth.

Autism.

When do any of them have death flags?

Why is every sxreenshot or gift or webm of Boruto always so high quality? They treated Shippuden like straight dog shit for almost it's entire run, but the spinoff gets the budget? Fucking pisses me off man

S E E T H I N G

Sauce
Snek
Sunflower
Kakashi

Will we finally get to see what their gimmicks are in the graduation exam?

>Will he fall in love with Salad or Hawawa?

Salad because he wants to destroy the village and Salad wants to protect it while still saving him from darkness.

GET OUT

Would Namida be the dominant one in the relationship?

Snek
Denki hurt bad but not die
Chocho
Sauce
Maybe Naruto or him in diff dim
Hima if their ballsy+please no)
Kakshei

Do narutards actually watch this thing or these threads are just endless shipping?

>Both Naruto and Himawari dies.
What would be the absolute state of Hinata?

Suicidal rage like in the movie

A little bit of both, sometimes the shipping capsizes the threads, but it all depends on how much content each episode/chapter gives us.

Depressions but she still have Bort she can use for her daily dose of cum.

The later part of Naruto was trash of the highest level and didn't deserve more. I'm not sure Boruto gets more budget (seems really unlikely) so much as the whole studio is more interested in making it than they were in making Shippuden.

The war was dogshit after all.

Does anyone else not want this show to get plot/serious?

I'm enjoying it a lot as a comfy SoL

Thinking about it now, Kakashi was a shit teacher for Naruto and Sakura, wasn't he?

Like all he did was stuck Sasuke's dick.

Can anyone stop her?

I thought The Sauce always does the sucking? First onii-chan, then Kakashi for the extra lessons, then Oro for the extra lessons, then dead onii-chan, then Kakashi and Naruto so he can yeah sorry his way out of jail, and now it’s just Naruto under his Hokage desk as thank you for watching over his wife and kid and to sate his homolust.

Kakashi should be stronger now since the fucking sharingan is no longer suckin' his chakra 24/7

Katasuke and Hima definitely also have death flags. Katasuke double time after Sumire explained his noble life goals.

I feel conflicted. I like cute ninja babies doing cute things, but I also like tumbling down tumbling down.

Mitsuki is dying. I just think that he's going to be what drives Boruto away from the village.

What is Ikemoto doing?

This comic is terrible. Why do people keep posting it?

fuck off

No way in hell will they kill off Naruto. He'll either be sealed in some way or fake his own death for whatever reason.

They'll have to keep doing shit like that so Naruto can't just bulldoze his way through situations and that way Boruto can get the spotlight.

He put in her or she fuck him

Reminder that Bort will have the most tragic story in the Naruto universe.

At least Boruto has friends and a happy childhood. Whatever happens to him it can't be worse than Moonman's life thus far. Someone befriend/fuck/marry this man /all of the above and get him the fuck away from the moon already.

Tbh I like this comic. Props to whoever made it

>Dermatologists hate him or something.

Kakashi literally taught him about chakra natures and cheating practice with hundreds of clones. Shit that seems basic but apparently neither Jiraya nor the academy bothered to teach him the basics. Kakashi's role was meant to be a squad leader more than a mentor.

I REALLY DONT WANNA SEE BORT ANYMORE
I WANNA SEE LITERALLY ANYONE BUT BORT.

>dat chocho reaction when sukea tried to take a cheeky snapshot of her bust

Why is Boruto so rude? At least naruto called kakashi sensei

Cause he's not a bitch