I believe the future will be like the movie Elysium

I believe the future will be like the movie Elysium.

There will be a super-rich class, maybe genetically modified, who will own AI/robots and basically be trillionaires

And then there will be subhumans (of all races, even white) poorfags who will be living miserable lives on some minimal UBI, mostly in VR

Maybe the super rich class will move into space and leave the subhuman poorfags behind, like in the movie

I would call this "dystopia", but since I am wealthy, I call it "utopia" and I see no reason to be against it. Do you?

Attached: Earth Vs Elysium 2.jpg (597x626, 73K)

La ilaha i-la Allah

I have more money than you poorfag

I made 400K in 2017.

When AI is in the picture it is only a matter of time before it becomes its own master.

400k what? euros? haha get your shit together dude

>haha get your shit together dude
What do you mean? Do you make more than half million a year?

yes and its funny you think 400k makes you elite. you're sort of pathetic

Sounds awesome, so long as there is enough nature for the poorest people to continue living off the land and rejecting VR and UBI. If all the rich went to space, and all the braindead lived in VR the world would be fucking amazing.

What’s your net worth?

Hell yeah, I'll just join some kind of under the table killer for hire squad, lead by some crazy Afrikanner

elysium is a ripoff of battleangel alita

>Elysium
is that the 3rd generic movie to promote females for no reason that was laughed at?

Lol your still a poor fag. You think these billionaires are let peasants like you into their utopia?

Attached: 42d.jpg (680x907, 64K)

it's to promote immigration into america dude.

elysium = america
bad guys = white people
good guys = brown people

What's it like pretending to be so rich that you can take a dump on the guy pretending to make 400k a year.

yhbt

Attached: Captre.png (95x111, 31K)

400k per year is solidly elite. As personal income, it’s in the top half percent or so in America — in europe it would place him even higher. Sure, there are super elite above him, but not many at all.

Alseo, 2 1%ers in this shitty Sup Forums thread? No. I’m laughing.

No shit.

Attached: e70.jpg (649x960, 79K)

>i wuz juss pretening 2b retarted

Fuck off red dot

You're insane if you think the movie promoted immigration. It was set in a dystopian Los Angeles that had turned into an utter shit hole where Matt Damon was the only white guy around.

You aren't wealthy enough to escape into space with the super-wealthy. Sorry buddy. Maybe as their servant or something. But that is going to be reserved for people far, far, wealthier than you.

lol my father alone pulled 5 million last year. You don't think you're wealthy do you? My family isn't even 'wealthy.' Jeff Bezos is worth over a hundred billion dollars, retard. There's more distance between Bezos and my millionaire family than there is between my famiy and a homeless man--you get that right?

do you know what wealth is?

Its true

>
I agree. So help us kickstart the Fascist Revolution and overthrow the Globalist Ruling Class.

>talks about the future
describes the present.

faggot

Yeah, but it'll be all Asians. You cucks have no idea how badly you're losing the fight in the long run. Start fucking breeding. That should be your primary goal.

Rich people powerfantasy, good luck with your gay spacestation, faggots.

Attached: röökijäbnä.png (300x300, 134K)

yea why wouldnt it
this is quite obviously what the jews are aiming for
a small breakaway civilization of jews plus howevr many goys you need to bribe to make it happen
the actual interesting thought might be what if it already exists

>European meme flag
>Wealthy

You already set yourself up for failure already!

KYS

Attached: GuyBelowMeAlsoAManlet.png (125x125, 3K)

is this a joke i cant even tell

I love americans with their small cock

>Maybe the super rich class will move into space
Israel*

500k USD a year doesn't make anyone elite* however probably none of us including (you) make that amount in a year

*maybe even 500 million a year would not be enough you to put into elite class because it's more than wealth

breeding? wtf?

>Matt Damon
>white

>I would call this "dystopia", but since I am wealthy, I call it "utopia" and I see no reason to be against it. Do you?
Yes, because I'm not a terrible person. Do you think being selfish is wrong?

This holy shit. If I was rich I’d build my own Outer Heaven. Money is nothing but paper without a vision or purpose. Fuck off OP, thanks. You’d kick back and live on (((bezos))) and zuck’s flying island while we’re down here fighting off the eurasian-negroid horde. Thanks man. At least fund a meme development center or something.

feels good mang

I don't think it will dystopian. The super rich elite will probably have access to an unfathomable amount of information and technology and with genetic engineering become a breakaway civilization.

The majority of people and the world will just continue on as normal, just without access to all the meta data, ai and genetic inhancment.

How do I maximize my chances of getting into the super-rich trillionaire class?

>Do you think being selfish is wrong?
No, I don't. Everyone is always selfish.

Make investments into winning emerging technology.

>How do I maximize my chances of getting into the super-rich trillionaire class?

Dress pretty and suck george soroses cock

>400k is half of a million

Attached: hurrrrr.png (645x729, 77K)

best thing ever

How dumb are you?

Attached: equals.png (402x266, 11K)

why do u make 400k
are u jewish

lol are you retarded thats chump change compared to what the people here makes
fucking poorfag retard i bet you cant even afford overwatch and play tf2

No it's not. That movie ain't even out yet. And Matt Damon didn't have huge bug eyes

400k isn't much.

i consider it dystopian because top would not look like a fucking shithole if it wasnt full of brown mutts.
Look at japan, sure it has problems but if a super wealthy population from japan launched themselves into space the rest would carry on as neat freaks with safe and clean streets and irradiated tastes in entertainment as per usual.

autism