Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

Chapter 6 is out in English: reader.serenade.moe/read/kusuriya-no-hitorigoto/en/0/6/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/kusuriya-no-hitorigoto-r21562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't need to finish my history papaer anyways.

What group picked it up?

is Maomao pure?

What site is linked in the OP?

Yes.

Phoenix Serenade.

>That man looking consort
Emperor has shit taste. Should've opted for Jinshi insead

Firstly ah duo is best girl and best boy you just have shit taste

And secondly that would be incest

Maomao a harlot

>ah duo is best girl
Second best. Catcat is a girl too!

Finish it unless you want to become the average Sup Forums user

Very briefly. Also that hasn't happened yet in the manga.

That is true

Where are you guys reading chapters 2-5?

I'll spoonfeed you just once. But use Google in the future my dear friend

bato.to/comic/_/comics/kusuriya-no-hitorigoto-r21562

Nevermind, found them.

how long do heated stones last anyway? That small, it probably goes cold the first five minutes.

Thank you user.

The idea is you keep loads of them with a small heat source.
You can't huddle around it, because you're being formal, but you can have it with you.

>Catcat's freckles are fake

FUCKING DROPPED

^ ^ h o w i s t h i s n e w s t o y o u?

>FUCKING DROPPED
Dude, she's friggin' cute without them.

Spoiler the page where they wipe it off.

:(

>Straight up tells the guy it doesn't matter if she's given nice things or if he's being nice to her because she's essentially a prostitute, then damns with faint praise "hey, it's better than being raped in a back alley by some guy with a STD"

His restraint is remarkable

>here, take my "IOU one fuck" badge
>restraint

Depends on the rock, soapstone or basalt have a high heat capacity and low conductivity so they'd store heat for hours. Granite has a high heat conductivity so it'd cool off in a few minutes.

Depends on surface area and volume.

Well, he is a someone who's keeping her hostage and she is probably still bitter at being kidnapped. Going from being a well paid and respected village doctor to a slave in a harem would be cause for concern for most people.

>village
City doctor. Brothel adjacent.

Small correction.

she's better when she despises him more. and now that i think about it she and blend s maika would be fun to see looking down on others

I still wonder why she couldn't report the kidnapping as a crime. Nobody in the harem seems that concerned when she mentions it, they accept as a matter of fact just that she would prefer that the kidnappers not take a cut of her wages. Gives the impression it's not that
a crime to kidnap people in that country so much as something that's just kinda rude.

She is a woman without a husband so she doesn't have any rights.

It's mentioned IN THIS CHAPTER. The person who buys the kidnapee has to report it, and whatever random official signed off on it gives no fucks.

Don't worry she gets arbitrarily laid off, then gets bought by the brothel, then gets bought by Jinshi.

What a wonderful love story.

>it was only attempted
>phew

Wait til you learn about Catcat's parents!

What does that thing even mean?

>let us fuck
>blushes profusely

You can trade them in to leave the harem for a day

Done.

That's not an unreasonable assumption, but the novel sheds light on this. Catcat resents the fact that her kidnappers directly benefit from her working at the palace (although that gets resolved early on). She's never really bitter per se, but she does have concerns about how her father is doing without her. Really, she just wants to study medicine in peace, which is why she eventually accepts her new workplace as a golden opportunity to get material resources she never had access to before. Maomao great like that.

thanks for dumping

Something about the translation in the first panel makes me think we're missing context. Is he inviting her? Is he talking to his assistant? What.

I was confused why the page numbering was off, but realized its because they probably started with 4 filler pages on their reader.

Odds that the secret technique gets brought up: 100%

My assumption is its being used either as an emblem so others in the court know she works for Jinshi, or possibly a "she's mine" symbol to others she is already spoken for.

Either way its probably because Jinshi knows she doesn't want to deal with court bullshit and it will keep annoyances away from her. I'm sure Catcat doesn't know that though.

Non-concubines can use them to leave the harem for a day. He's asking her out on a date.

Are you sure that's the context of what he says there? In the raw he merely says やる
It's rather vague, but I took it to mean "Deal with it." as she just complained that it hurts.

>Catcat receives a bunch of hair pins from other people
What does these hair pins mean?

Probably means
>wan sum fuk

Ah, I can see how it could fit in that context now. There is also a connotation of "to keep" so it could mean "keep it"/"have it" as well.

Seriously, why does one verb have 30 different meanings listed?

claiming waifu

>Emperor like both loli and titty monster

The man with the best taste

But she also got one from Rifa.

are you implying rifa doesn't want part of the catcat

The harem is full of gay sex and they *are* invitations to go on dates.

Three days.

That's the previous emperor who likes loli. The young consort is there out of obligation

>You will never be the Emperor of China and fuck all these beauties at the harem that are way younger than you
WHY EVEN LIVE

What promise?

You can still goes to the mainland and pull shit like that as long as you are white and have lots of money

>Thank you for making a reprent possible!
This makes me so happy. Anime adaptation eminent

So what is the deal with the other two? Has the Emperor fucked them yet or not?

Ah Duo is his true love and childhood friend

>childhood friend
Of course she was. She looks like a man

So he has fucked her but not Riishu?

Well she lost her womanhood but I don't know how does that make you look like a man after many years.

Yes. Even has the Emperor's first son but is in hiding.