Reminder that this man is a vietnam draft dodger

reminder that this man is a vietnam draft dodger

Attached: dffsdaf.jpg (259x194, 6K)

every war since 1945 has been for Israel. soldiers are kike servants

0.000001 Has been deposited into your account.

Attached: donald-trump-2016-election-biography-photos-14-655x400.jpg (655x400, 39K)

No one cares.

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel

>Confederate flag
You all still stick out like a sore thumb, due to your obvious stupidity.

SAGE

Attached: Shills3.png (1594x943, 151K)

I would be too, if given the option. That was a conflict to avoid. What did we gain, anyway?

>reminder that this man is a vietnam draft dodger
tell us about your military service

So that's why he puts so much money in the military? Makes perfect sense, but pol didnt listen.

I don’t like trump, but there were a lot of draft dodgers during the Vietnam war, they had to hold a lottery to recruit people because there were not enough volunteers.

It’s also the most unpopular war the allies ever took part in.

and that's a good thing

Hopefully he can help us all dodge another pointless war.

reminder that Israel bombed the U.S.S. Liberty knowingly and intentionally, killing 34 U.S. crewmen and injuring 174.

This is the same country that subtly threatened to nuke the U.S. and/or Europe if they didn't defend Israel against its enemies (see Samson Option) and the U.S. still gives them billions of dollars in aid money so they can further subjugate Palestine with detention camps and illegal settlements.

Kikes are the enemy, not AzN rice farmers who pee pee in your coke.

Attached: 1280px-USS_Liberty_(AGTR-5)_underway_in_Chesapeake_Bay_on_29_July_1967_(K-39927).jpg (1280x951, 245K)

it really pisses me off when people who never enlisted talk about draft dodgers.

Attached: 1504792210585.jpg (1214x584, 328K)

he also banged hot women and i'm supposed to care about that too for some reason

so what, vietnam was an illegal war created by the communist that killed Kennedy, LBJ.

What does someone gain from being shot dead in a foreign war

>communist create wars for the eternal capitalist anglo and his jewish overlord
this is what the eternal anglo actually thinks LUL

Vietnam was a bullshit war anyway. Ho Chi Minh didn't favor Communism all that much. He just aligned with it to gain financial assistance from China to fight off the French because the U.S. ignored his pleas in 1945. He offered to be a friend to the U.S. and maybe even adopt western-style government in exchange for assistance, but the U.S. ignored him. The Vietnam War is a result of a failure to support democracy in favor of a shitty ally and then punishing Vietnam for looking for help elsewhere.

kek

So was Biden. Who cares.

Biden is not president trying to milk the military for support
Biden is not making deals with Israel and Saudi in exchange for American blood

Dude was like 5yr when it happened stupid op

Who the fuck cares? I wouldn't have fought in Vietnam either, it was fucking pointless