One Piece

Time of spoilers soon. Time of Wano in 2 years.

I dunno. Look it up on a wiki or a documentary about Coca-Cola or something. I know I heard the reason somewhere, but I don't remember/don't care. All I know is it has something to do with why Santa wears red.

When can we expect spoilers?

if oda says 2 years, expect it to happen by 4 at most.

It's less than a year actually

>All I know is it has something to do with why Santa wears red.
The red costume, white beard Santa was made for Coke commercials and stuck around globally. Or that's how the myth goes anyway.

>wanofags believe this

What the fuck could possibly happen that it will take more than a few months for Wano
Also isn't Wano happening during Whole Cake?

>what the fuck could possibly happen that it will take more than a few months for Wano
Nobody knows but obviously this escape arc isn't gonna wrap up smooth and nice despite the cake making it to completion. And even if it does then we'll get another arc before Wano. Reverie or somethuing else.

WCI has 6 months still

Probably at like 2 am

That's like saying that Disney invented snowWhite, Aladdin etc. It existed before. Is only that coke made it mainstream.

Time Skip was a mistake

Where's my spoilers?

Raws out

第887 〝どこかで誰かが君の幸せを願ってる〟

包囲されたベッジだが船を止めずに乗り上げる
ノストラカステロ号は水陸両用でバトルキャタピラとなり陸の奴らを蹴散らす
裏切ると決めてる奴らに手の内を明かすかと言っていなかったギミック

ケーキをこっちに渡すようにベッジが行ってきたので
サンジが足で荷台を浮かしベッジに看板を空けるように指示し乗せるのに成功

オーブンは船を受け止めようとするがあっさり惹かれる

南東の海に向かうもオーブンがネツネツの能力で海を熱し
このままではチョコの温度が変わり生クリームも溶けてしまう
高熱もパドルが壊れてしまう

だがパウンドがオーブンを妨害し海の音頭が下がり今の内に海を抜ける

オーブンに始末される直前
そして名も知らぬ孫に両親にしっかり愛して貰うのねと思う
そしてシフォンが幸せそうで良かったと
遅くなったけど結婚おめでとうと思うパウンド

そしてマム達に追いかけられてるサニー号の面々
一方ベッジの船ではデコレーションに入る

seems shitty

> 向
I like this shit!

no lufffy? Fuck that shit

Why is this thread so dead holy shit

too early son

Nothing happens

Today is Reiju's birthday!
Say something nice about her.

She is a fucking slut

She's hot and her succ is great

Oda turned me into a furry

>another setup chapter
Will WCI end in 20 chapters?

Mary Sue

There's already a thread.

i'd fucking garchuu the shit out of her ears

That thread is trash

lewd

Is nobody gonna talk about they trying to slice Weevil's throath and he NOT DYING?

I hope Weevil gets off screened by Green Bull after the shichibukai are abolished so I don't have to see his retarded face again. Weevil was a mistake by Oda, whitebeard story was done for already wtf.

Im fucking done with oda being a hack. Its been what 4 years since the quality drastically dropped? Fuck this i need refund

Spoiler: Someone will move at above walking speed away from an enemy.

Weevil is a Moria Zombie. He is probably made with WBs body parts

freeloader wants refund.

if luffy can rapidly regenerate parts of his body almost instantly after eating why doesn't he keep some food rations for emergency?

he eats eat almost immidiaty

He did at Enies Lobby

What if meat restores Haki and it actually becomes an important plot point that Luffy can not find meat on the candy islands anywhere?

What do you think Chopper is there for.

>stated by the admirals to be as strong as the young shirohige

Oda is using that fat fuck as a sparring for luffy to beat so he demonstrated he has yonkou power before defeating a real yonkou

>no one posting the spoilers here

Title: Somewhere Someone is wishing for your happiness
Though he is surrounded Capone doesn’t stop his ship. The Nostra Castello transforms into an amphibious battle caterpillar and kicks around the guys on land. Bege says to pass him the cake. Sanji lifts the tray with his legs and thins out the signs (?)
Oven tries to stop the ships but is quickly captivated. Oven heats the southeastern ocean with his DF. At this rate the temperature of the chocolate will change and the cream will be ruined. The paddles break under high heat. But Pound sabotages Oven and the temperature goes down.
Oven is about to finish him. He thinks even if his grandchild won’t know his name, he’ll still be fiercely loved by his parents. He was happy that Chiffon got married and wanted to congratulate her.
The Sunny is being pursued by BMP on every side
On the other hand Bege’s ship goes into decoration(?)

Some additions:
Bege mentions that he kept the Nostra Castello's ability a secret.
Sani kicks the cake onto Bege's ship while telling them to make room and take it to its destination.
At the end of the chapter, Sanji and Pudding decorate the cake on Bege's ship.

>Oven heats the southeastern ocean with his DF
The fuck?

>it's a fucking Pound chapter
The "nothing happened" posting is going to blow up

this is by far the bigest non happening ever yet, how will oda even top this anymore?!

I thought he was a guy until I saw the name wtf

He is

It could still be a guy (and most likely is)

You think he isn't?

He was

>smiling when about to die
Poun D.?

Nothing happens again: the chapter
Dickriders will still defend this: the chapter

Good chapter

I can't believe Pound is fucking dead.

Are we in Wano yet?

>shit chapter where nothing happens
FTFY

>putting a cliffhanger on Oven executing Pound
Does Oda really think anyone gives a fuck?

Wanono
I dunno

Yes since he is a fucking hack.

Why would a guy be named Laura though? Isn't that supposed to be a girl's name?

What was even the point of Pound?

I guess to add a bit more to Chiffon/Lola.

Many people still love this arc. Especially Japanese aka the people whose opinion actually matters.

Bros, after Katakuri became le epic donut man, I read all of One Piece up to where I first started (Marineford) and realized that it’s fucking.

He's so fat, that when someone cut him, only fat went out.

That's pretty cool.

>he's gonna beat dogtooth off screen

Exactly my point too. he hasn't accomplished anything substantial in the arc. He was buried and was sitting there. Later he ran away and when we find him next he's rowing a boat to Cocoa island, and got beaten and all that. Hasn't done anything that would actually matter. Take away Pound from the arc and nothing much changes.

What is this, a post for Tontattas?

Stroking Oda's boner for fatherhood. He's part of a long line of characters that include but isn't limited to Kyros, Corazon, Zeff, Tom, and Gascarpone.

Fucking with your brain? Is that why you can't finish a sentence anymore.

(You) are a kid.

Spoiler pics are small af what do you expect.

Well he allowed Sanji a chance to hit Oven and a chance for the Firetanks to escape, not to mention he fleshed out mama's df and Totland as a kingdom, saved Nami and helped Luffy.
Guess you could read the arc.

It’s fucking good and anyone seriously distraught by the donut gag that made Katakuri a more interesting fighter with Peerless Donuts is just a leftover from Gear Fourth not being an edgy transformation found on DeviantArt.

I foresee Weevil being pivotal to facing Blackbeard.

Is it Gascarpone or Garscapone?

In their mind any minor character isn't needed. If There would be no more than 10 characters by arc. They just don't understand that not everyone is meant to have the same importance.

Imagine if Chiffon or Lola joined the crew

Do it right next time.

>dat smile
Okay I'll admit my heart hurts a little now. Dammit Oda.

Setting a precedent for Big Mom, how she tosses her husbands aside, if not outright killing them, and how the kids pretty much have no relationship or love for the fathers of the family, also he revealed Big Mom's powers.

>insignificant shit
Yes. Thanks for your input.

Why didn’t Oda show Gascarpone lobotomizing any cute girls with the help of Chopper’s antlers in place of an icepick instead of just shooting them with tranquilizer darts?

>Just straightening his tie and smiling since he wants to look good for his first face to face with his daughter. Even if it's his last moment.
Jeez, that's some harsh stuff.

Don't start to spam now you useless bastard.

Apparently he has a flashback in this chapter with young BM. So his importance hasn't been properly fleshed out yet. Wait for the arc to get over.

How would Perospero react if he accidentally entered into his mother's room while she was undressing?

Pica did really start a trend with pulling a naginata out of one's own ass. I'm not complaining.

>young BM
wtf I love Pound now

these are one piece fans
ew