youtube.com/watch?v=wX9FN7ullP0
youtube.com/watch?v=awgMvcxDcrs
youtube.com/watch?v=qALClXh0YK0
youtube.com/watch?v=VDqiGWJf8AI
youtube.com/watch?v=l7VkFx79tiY
youtube.com/watch?v=OCzk6_6xgz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Step aside, let the big boys play.

Sorry sweetie but Yuasa makes another masterpiece.

...category most overated anime of the year

Do we really need Sup Forums tier studio wars threads?

That looks like flopping material. It's going to bomb and Sup Forums will probably forget about it by episode 3 like they did with Kiznaiver

Absolutely awful.

Given that they're still coming off LWA / doing game things, I'm guessing this is Trigger B-team, so nothing much to get excited about.

How the fuck did coolguys and general funboyes Trigger team up with A1, the stodgiest, most money-grubbing studio that exists at the moment? I still don't understand how this happened.

Is this the Kiznaiver of our generation?

>How the fuck did coolguys and general funboyes Trigger team up with A1, the stodgiest, most money-grubbing studio that exists at the moment? I still don't understand how this happened.

It's the A-1 team who did the first Idolmaster series

Despite what you believe, both of them are still aniplex bitches.

isnt idolmaster trash

Good, because Kiznaiver was a great show.

A-1 on occasion does good stuff. When they release a good show it’s essentially equivalent to spotting an extinct animal though.

>mechashit
>best

this unironically

>*Blocks KyoAni's path*
Has to be suicidal and Isekai`d in another world, since there is no stopping the VEG truck

They are simply not in the same league. A litteral movie quality anime, in works for years, a magnum opus of all KyoAni creation, promoted all around the world, having superior animation, music, characters, directing and writing.

vs.

Generic A-1/Trigger show written by Plastic Memories author, with bland designs, cheap animation and all the generic cliches.

Its presumptions to assume ANY show in winter 2018 will be any where near being able to compete with VEG.

Let alone VEG, Franxx will not even beat Beatless same season

>Anime of the Year taken by Violet Evergarden
>Trainwreck of the season is taken by Killing Bites
>Guilty Crown of the season is Beatless
>Shitposting of the season is Citrus
>Disappointement of the seaosn is CCS
>Meme of the season is Dagashi Kashi
>Sol of the season is Death March
>QUALITY of the season is Shaft/Extra
>Normalfag show of the season is Hakata Tonkotsu Ramns
>Sup Forums show of the season is Takagi-san
>Flop of the season is Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
>Worst fanbase of the season is Overlord
There is litterally no place for Franxxx.

Why are people hyping Kiz Driver?

Gee, i wonder who wins

What happened to just watching enjoyable shows instead of fucking meme shows? This goes to show that your opinion means fuck all - and I like VEG, so it’s not as if I’m just biased against your opinion.

Leave your subjectivity bullshit in your amerifat classroom. Realworld is cold and unforgiving.

Ignore the falseflagger and don't let your opinion on a show that has yet to air be swayed.

Yeah, even the biggest Triggerfag would disagree with you, OP. Frankxx doesn't have the Trigger hype. Look at those generic designs.

>Boys wear an Y
>Girls wear an X
>The symbol of the series is 2 crossed Xs
What do they mean by this?

I like you nigs

>That animation
Good lord how do they keep doing it?

I know next to nothing about this anime, but I can say with the utmost confidence that blue hair will be the best girl

What! No, the pink-haired Zero Two is best girl!

VEG novel won the prize back in 2014 and it was clear since then it`ll get an anime. Even if production only goes for like 18 months so far, its still a project KyoAni planned for long and puts a lot of effort to intending to be their best TV show.

Kinda like Hanasaku Ihoha by PA Works still looks better than everything else they did after as it was their anniversary show.

Plus, the reason they can afford to do the fancy animation is that they dont have to outsource and hire big name animators -they have own animator school and new generation they train. Kyokai no Kanata, for being a disappointing storywise, actually beats most shows in animation aspect and mainly done by newgen as training.

Guess we should be thankfull for KyoAni then. I'm always amazed by their great animation and it brings back some of that sense of wonder I had back when I first started watching anime.

>actually beats most shows in animation aspect
Which means nothing if you can't direct action.

>violet evergarden
>in charge of not being buried alive in the gigantic piles of random shit that will go down next season
>darling in the fronxx
>CCS
>Death march
>Fate/Shaftshit
>Fucking Yuasa Devilman
>takagi-san
>overlord 2
>seven deadly sins season 2
>a fucking junji ito series
my god next season is gonna be a gigantic pile of shitposting all the way around to the point literally everything else will get buried, i'm sorry kyoanifags, there will quite literally be no room on the board for you, i mean shit dagashi kashi is also getting a new season next season as well and that might take the token SoL slot or hakumei no mikochi will take it so you guys are completely shit out of luck, i actually feel bad for you lot.

FPBP

I don't even know what that is.
But you're wrong on both counts, Takunomi is going to be AOTS.

its the token kyoani series for the season, but theres so much other random shit happening next season its gonna be a massive shitfest.

No?

If by shitfest you mean best season in years then yes, it's going to be an incredible shitfest.

Meme buzzwords of a fag envious his favorite anime looks like crap in comparison
youtube.com/watch?v=OpOAAD7m_AU

And the action is still crap, floaty, no weight to anything, tons of cuts for no reason and stuff.
It's basically a waste of nice animation because it doesn't feel like action.

that robot has a cute face

O MY MOODY HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA
SO DEEP

It is a lot better than Bones generic stuff that is litterally formulaic and copy paste. It boggles my mind when people praise Mob 100 shit as "good animation".

AS far weight and realism goes, Phantom world has THE best chinese martial arts representation of all anime - expert opinion of martial art fag. No other studio puts effort KyoAni does, too bad low attention fags often fail to appreciate it. Like you claiming "too many cuts" in KnK fights, while thats exactly part of beuty of KyoAni - while other studios animation is smeared distorted shit that you never ever should pause, KyoAni make a perfect split second scenes of insane quality that burn into your subconcious and you cant even understand how great are unless you pay attention, pause and appreciate the insane effort put in every single scene that takes 0.2 sec on screen.

What's more fun for you? being this guy
>this pinnacle of of animation, literally Da best anime of decade, if you think otherwise, that means you suck big black cocks.
or this guy
>Yeah that was pretty good, i enjoy it quite a bit.

This. Don't know why anyone bothers pretending Devilman won't be AOTY.

The first one, honestly.

what? kyoukai's drama isn't even school focused

Post your personal top 5 prediction for Winter 2018

1. Devilman Crybaby
2. Violet Evergarden
3. Hakumei and Mikochi
4. A Place Further Than the Universe
5. After the Rain

I'm usually wrong so maybe Pop Team Epic will end up my #1 or something.

Darling's character design really implies the mecha is the male partner transformed while the girl pilots him

Because Nishigori and Imaishi are friends with a long history together. This is why you should pay more attention to staff instead of just basing your thoughts on studios.

Slicked back hair will easily be best boy

>VEG-shilling threads
>FRANXX KyoAni-hate threads
Please, stop.

Another Sup Forums meme in the making.
This show will me mediocre and you know it.

1. Devilman Crybaby
2. Houshin Engi
3. Pop Team Epic
4. Junji Ito stories
5. Err....

This is how it's going to be the whole 13 weeks next season, best buckle up already.

>emotionless ice queen who doesn't understand human emotions. she will end up with MC
>snobby kid from noble family. Will look down on the MC but eventually come to respect him
>fat wimpy dude who only talks about food or how hungry he is
>monkey pervert character
>glasses-kun AKA the ultimate bro
>never give up guy with strong morals
>sporty child hood friend who has crush on MC AKA best girl that won't win
>genki girl who's only pretending to be retarded
>deredere titty monster with a hidden darkness
>megane who puts up a tough front, but actually wants to be friendly with everyone

1. DITF
2. VEG
3. Takagi
4. Fate
5. Beatless/Pop Team

Saved. I bet, you're right.

Protag Guy isn't nearly fabulous enough to pilot Tauburn.

After seeing their VA choices I'm reluctant to put Takagi anywhere near the top.

Maybe it is deconstructed one.

youtube.com/watch?v=wX9FN7ullP0

>Kyoanus fractale 2.0 Saber

vs Triggershit NotGuiltyCrown

> Masayoshi Tanaka on character design

muh dick

Don't you fucking play with my heart. Is that true?

VEG's designer actually does some good shit. Reminds me of a JRPG.
She's not so good at adapting her designs to animation though.

Truly the worst timeline, can SHAFT save us?
>fateshit

At least there's Devilman!
>flash

NotGuiltyCrown is Beatless.

The mech designer should be shot

The animation is good, but i really hate kyoani character designer, she also deserved to be shot

I see this criticism all the time with Yuasa, and it's such an asinine comment. Why would he purposefully handicap himself by not using effective tools for the job? The same effect _could_ be done traditionally, but that's additional manhours and dollars down the drain for almost no benefit.

There are two NotGuiltyCrown.

FranXX has AnipleXX, wannabe GC plot, Sawano and mecha.

Beatless has Egoist, redjuice, and retarded plot.

Beatless unless Diomedea completely fucks up quality, should easily beat Franxx.

>Sawano

Dropped

Did you see the Beatless PV? It's DOA.

Because he doesn't consider it a handicap, obviously

The PV shown litterally nothing of the thing to look forward to in Beatless. Pretty much just as Franxx PV. Both are shit.

At very least the 0.5 seconds showing actual girls and action indicate it might deliver. I read the manga and know what to expect, beatless would still beat Franxx even if it was full CGI, girls including.

>Sawano
It is not Sawano though.

Sawano isn't involved in DarliFra, you dumb fucks.

Fuck it looks super bland, oh well

Its female composer that worked with Sawano on Seraph of the End, and the Franxx PV score sounds exactly like sawano.

Same shit.

>wannabe GC plot
I don't see how you're making that connection. What about DarliFra seems like Guilty Crown?

Just a shit PV. Beatless might have shit story, but it`ll not lose to others in style and action.

youtube.com/watch?v=awgMvcxDcrs
youtube.com/watch?v=qALClXh0YK0
youtube.com/watch?v=VDqiGWJf8AI
youtube.com/watch?v=l7VkFx79tiY

NotInori, school setting where SUDDENLY they have to fight, NotSawano,

Beatless is irony max: Avard winning serious totally not LN writer writes serious science fiction story about.. a normal japanese school kid getting female sexbot and female sexbots fighting each other

>Sol of the season is Death March
>implying

Evil Bocchi shouldn't have gotten an anime before regular Bocchi.

Wrong, nano~desu

Guilty Crown didn't invent pink hair, but that has nothing to do with the plot anyway. The music has nothing to do with the plot. So what's left is "school setting where SUDDENLY they have to fight", except, as far I know, the fighting isn't a sudden development within DarliFra. "A school setting where they have to fight" can describe so many different anime, it's ludicrous to call it a "wannabe GC plot" and the context seems very different from what we've seen of the show so far. I really don't see where you're coming from.

Sorry, I meant to reply to

Go away, pedophile. Death March MC, despite having loli slaves harem rejects lolis and only visits adult prostitutes.

Be a responsible man and take it as a lesson.

>Just a shit PV. Beatless might have shit story, but it`ll not lose to others in style and action.
I don't know why you think the PV won't be representative of the anime, but I think you're going to be very disappointed.

>I don't know why you think the PV won't be representative of the anime
Because it shown litterally nothing of majority of anime content? I have no idea why they did fill it with meaningless uninteresting scenes, maybe wantint to hide spoilers (for what purpose? everyone who wanted did read it long ago).

Beatless is not school kids walking around. Its fucking mecha sexbots, car chases, explosions and BIG guns.

I meant in terms of quality. The PV looks bad in general, not just because it's got school kids in it.

>I have no idea why they did fill it with meaningless uninteresting scenes
They do that kind of shit with first PVs sometimes.

That said, you shouldn't be expecting decent animation from Beatless anyway. I do like Diomedia as a whole but most of their work is on really cheap comedy shows and any kind of action animation is completely outside their budget range. Unless they pull an Inuyashiki with bad CG all over it, but you probably don't want that either.

You have a few misconceptions about modern Diomedea.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCzk6_6xgz0

They are basically a no identity studio like A-1 now, that is simplyl tasked with producing stuff, hires personel and outsources work according to budget given to them.

FUCK OFF WITH FORCED STUDIO WARDS

First idolmaster team have a lot of former Gainax employees