A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

Attached: 1521934228796.jpg (218x155, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol
youtube.com/watch?v=0pL1KntF06U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem#The_classic_narrative:_The_Golem_of_Prague
web.archive.org/web/20030526080009/https://www.counterpunch.org/leupp05242003.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA
youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A killing bolt
Well fuck

The (((star))) is about to gorge itself on clay. Permanently. It's over for (((them)))

KEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol

>The Rod and ring symbol is a symbol that is depicted on Mesopotamian stelas, cylinder seals and reliefs. It is held by a god or goddess and in most cases is being offered to a king who is standing, often making a sacrifice, or otherwise showing respect.
>Mesopotamian
>Sacrifice

I want my flesh to be pounded into pink slime by mortar shells and served as a special meal for Passover. I want to be a true burger. Match me!

Attached: G U A R D I A N.jpg (938x844, 133K)

God I wish my sons and daughters would be drafted to die for Israel. True heroes.

>It's over for (((them)))
I think the star gorging itself on clay can mean only one thing:

GREATER Israel #1

You're in the wrong timeline. Listen, I know you're scared, but your people are pure evil. Israel has done more harm to the world in the last 70 years than anyone could possibly imagine. It's for the best for you and me. Israel has to go, and it's going to go. It'll be tough at first, but you'll get used to it.

>Scared

Quite the opposite.
See pic in youtube.com/watch?v=0pL1KntF06U

Attached: SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.jpg (600x450, 48K)

>People thought Trump was going to drain the swamp
>tfw you realize he's opening the floodgates for neocons

Attached: 1521178156253.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

We are clay.

It's not too hard to understand. You can think as you wish, but the inevitable is coming. Isis Ra El will not be a country anymore. Because it was never supposed to be a fucking country.

The eternal anglo, from La Perfide Albion, serving it's Jewish Overlord. Nothing to see here honestly, but for polcucks its a huge surprise of course. OMEGALUL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem#The_classic_narrative:_The_Golem_of_Prague

>created a [g]olem out of clay from the banks of the Vltava River and brought it to life through rituals and Hebrew incantations to defend the Prague ghetto from anti-Semitic attacks

Attached: The Golem.jpg (900x1318, 140K)

Is he like a weeb but for hebrews instead? I don't understand how someone can be so obsessed with Israel without being jewish (he doesn't seem jewish at first glance)

>Is he like a weeb but for hebrews instead

web.archive.org/web/20030526080009/https://www.counterpunch.org/leupp05242003.html

are you kidding? look at the right side pic especially. Someone needs to make a merchant out of him

God I wish that was me.

Israel #1

His wiki didn't say anything about being born to jews. He doesn't have that typical Ashkenazi look

>a killing Bolt will shine in the sky

Bolton gets appointed, everyone freaks out because he was the architect of the Iraq war and a hardcore Zionist

>but will not kill

Bolton is flipped, he will bow his head to Trump and serve this country, America first!

SAY THE LINE, GOYS

Attached: US.png (262x393, 250K)

>G-d protects Donald J Trump
G-D SURE DOES!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

I

S

R

And don't forget : ISRAEL WILL LIVE OVER YOUR DEAD BODIES

More like he's going down with Drumpf LOL

A

Oh fuck off

Oh my Lord we are so fucked

COME ON CONTINUE

No worries. His wife and all his Jewish daughters/grand daughters will be having sex with a nice big BBC.

Usain Bolt will fuck your bitch.

Attached: win.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

Calling it now. Trump is going to be King Ahasuerus Kushner his Esther. Pretty soon we’re going to see a wave of articles about how appalachians are amalekites.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

>Eth*opian Jews in Israel unemployment: 65%
>A study published in 2012 found that members of the Beta Israel community earn 30%-40% less than Arab citizens of Israel
If you were DA REEL JOOZ you wouldn't even be able to create a Jewish state, fucking retarded monkeys.
Enjoy starvation

We the REAL Israelites will take both your women and your country. Do you really think a black man needs money to fuck all of your women? Give me a break

>we wuz da REEL IZRELITZ
>iq: 68
Embarassing
I'd rather live with Arabs

>This you, wh*te boy?

Attached: 1521942715205.jpg (476x358, 22K)

No that isn't me because I'm not White, nor is that crying retard
and BTW even the Chief Rabbi fucking mocked niggers in public and he doesn't care, KEK

Attached: yosef btfoing niggers.jpg (655x588, 71K)

>not white
Bitch, that is 100% you. We black men will take all your women and dominate the world sexually.

>But this ugly muffucka says we are niggers "in public"
Come to the streets of Hollywood and see how long this bitch will last.

Attached: 1518924063545.jpg (960x727, 479K)

Top Five Missions by Israel's Sayeret Matkal
youtube.com/watch?v=-woyA-Ui3Fs
>the first victim of 9/11, Daniel Lewin, was an elite captain in Israel's Sayeret Matkal
>he was allegedly stabbed to death with boxcutters on Flight 11, the first plane to hit the WTC, after being seated between two alleged hijackers
>but his seat number 9B is cited as a hijacker in the official 9/11 transcript by attendant Betty Ong
>notice how Sayeret missions frequently target airports, airplanes, and occur behind enemy lines, using disguises, including as airport staff and Muslims
>Benjamin Netanyahu is ex-Sayeret. He once disguised himself as an airport technician to kill Muslim hijackers; his brother died raiding an airport for Sayeret in Operation Thunderbolt, also called Operation Jonathan in his memory
>Lewin's father was a Zionist Israeli poet who hated America. He refused to visit Daniel...until the week before 9/11. He literally departed back to Israel on 9/10
>Lewin's company Akamai is responsible for handling US Internet traffic on 9/11, and now has offices in Israel
>Lewin was an alum of Technion aka Mossad University
Pure coincidence? Or was 9/11 a Sayeret/Mossad operation? What did Daniel Lewin know? Why is he never celebrated as a hero if he attempted to kill hijackers as reported?

Flight 11 is the plane the "Dancing Israelis" were arrested for celebrating and photographing as it crashed. They were ordered deported to Israel, after 71 days of FBI interrogation, by Zionist Homeland Security head Michael Chertoff. Their employer Dominik Suter abandoned his business and fled to Israel, before it was raided by FBI.

Do your research Sup Forumsaks. Daniel Lewin was no coincidence. WWZionism cometh this year, c/o Bolton.

>taking anything Qanon says seriously and bothering to try to assign meaning to it

Attached: 1451905606066.jpg (509x654, 68K)

>Come to the streets of Hollywood and see how long this bitch will last.
Lmao...

Raimondo probably regrets that endorsement.

That's fucking right. Try it nigga. Have any of your Jewish Rabbis walk anywhere in America openly calling us niggas and they will be dead faster than you can count to 10.

HE CANNOT KILL US

Ok that's fucking hilarious. We need a reminder that magic > psyop

name calling = homicide
state of black america