Why can't we get a 10/10 show about a cute imouto doing cute/funny things for her oniichan?

Why can't we get a 10/10 show about a cute imouto doing cute/funny things for her oniichan?

It always some drama/tsundere crap

Because you're a retard who watches one subgenre instead of the one you want.

Watch more anime.

onii-crap

because imouto shows are 100% made for pandering instead of substance, including the ones you like

Help me

I'm not going to wipe your ass for you. Stop watching LN adaptations for starters. And most importantly, don't ever post here again. Stay in Sup Forums and Sup Forums you cancerous asshat.

Man, did you have to be so harsh about it? I could've just said "Well I ain't wiping your bubbly smooth ass"

Yesh but I'm staying anyway

clap clap

Umaru is 10/10

Stop clapping for yourself

Gab posters are some of the most entry level, plebian fags around. Go watch marvel movies or something, anime is not for you.

stop image matching shit, you are do not sound cool with it retard

Aw, did I hurt your girly feelings from your samefagging?

Ok but please learn to tell different genres apart. Romantic comedies always have drama. There are pure comedies that rarely have drama. There are also plenty of manga about young lads being forced to take care of young kids that usually don't have too much drama.
To put in in a way you may understand, this is as if you only played Counter Strike and Call of Duty then complaining about them not having crazy mobility and rocket jumps & shit

stop pretending anime isn't for you!

Thank you for this advice. So I guess I should look for pure comedies involving imoutos.

Stop pretending you don't like me

I like you but...

You're looking for Umaru

How's that? Wouldn't that be Umaru posters, given how mainstream her show is, especially compared to Gabriel Dropout, which has no chance of getting a dub, let alone a second season, both of which Umaru's show has?

>Gabriel Dropout, which has no chance of getting ... a second season

Yeah I don't like it either, but the chances do seem very slim at best.

I already decided a long time ago that both GabDrop and Dragon Maid are getting S2s, and I'll not be listening to any "evidence" that suggests otherwise.

>Shit hamster gets onii-chan NTR'd by best loli

>still falling to imouto-based anime

this

Because a 12 or 24 episode anime can't pander to autists by doing same shit different day episodes, who unironically liked endless 8 and would eat their own shit for food, to defecate again to eat it once more if they could. It would be about as exciting as looking at train station camera for year after year on /jp/.