A constitutional right with over 200 years being defeated by bald lesbian teens

>a constitutional right with over 200 years being defeated by bald lesbian teens

Say goodbye to your guns, murkans. In time you won't even be able to own replicas.
And the rest of your fall will follow.

Attached: t3_4e0tfo.png (953x1078, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJbS5PYQudQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i would unironically kill ducks with that

that's awesome. 100% would buy

a berretta would work better than a glock 9.

I want me that gun

would buy that cs skin

Honestly anons, ((they)) should come up with a couple of more restrictions in buying weapons to shut people up. But, it sickens me how ((they)) are using kids to push their agenda. A family should not have to give up their weapons they use to protect themselves over a couple of happenings.

Buy it.

I can't even own a shitty gun in monkeyland, let alone a cool one.

Attached: 1234415984737.jpg (1024x768, 259K)

nice gun monkey-bro

what the fuck is a fucking glock 9

Only a couple more restrictions goyim.

A glock you faggot ass autist.

there's no such thing as a glock 9 you dumb ass nigger

>making an actual gun that literally looks like a child’s toy
Wow, I can’t believe nobody is taking the alt-right’s side on gun control seriously

Attached: F8BE2BBC-4337-485F-9F3A-252CDF96EA17.jpg (749x773, 109K)

we know

Attached: we know.png (1000x1080, 391K)

>Says the faggot who doesn't know anything about guns.
Fuck outta here NRA faggot.

dur goyim know

No one needs to take our side

>how they are using kids
Study history, kid. It’s right in the commie rule book.

NRA protects rights, what have you done, nigger?

Try harder.

We are not docile faggots, we will not comply with any anti 2A laws.

>nigger
Sup fatass, They need to throw you back in jail, ugly.

Guns aren't going anywhere. No Federal Agency is fucking stupid enough to institute that kind of policy. Do you know how many guns there are in this country? Do you know how many crazy fucking militias are in this country that masturbate to the thought of the Feds going for a round up? It's not going to happen. I live in a state where they made bump stocks illegal and nobody is turning them in.

Fuck you are a stupid nigger.
No kidding. You are the dumbest motherfucker on this thread.

funny, i thought your dumb ass was phoneposting from jail. dur glock9

And you are the dumbest motherfucker on this website.
Out pussy feet, go jerk off to a nigger fucking your wife.
Queer.

The 9 stands for 9mm because that's the rounds it holds you stupid fuck.
Go back to school NIGGER.

why can't you just google and realize what a dumb nigger faggot you are? and apologize.

I read this to a rap beat out loud.

i shoot a glock 29 dur it shoot 29 mm

>apologize
A god would never feel sorry for animals such all of you.
Freaks.

No? Millions of people were out marching all over the country today getting all kinds of eyes on their side of the issue. Those people vote. Meanwhile Sup Forums is posting pictures of guns they’ve modified to look like toys, convincing 0 new people they take the issue seriously and probably alienating some allies along the way.

you are not a god, you are a pavement ape.

>a durr
Well that's your problem. Stop buying crap manufactured in the netherlands.

How much is that?

"nobody respects the 2nd amendment"
are you just being a faggot or do you actually believe this? I don't know a single person who actually thinks goofy liberal gun-control is a good idea.

Attached: Glock Wesson 45mm Colt Koch.png (500x739, 121K)

great troll bravo.

Look at your ass bitch replying to shit that ain't even (You)
Tiny dick confirmed, fuck outta here Maddox.

Piss Mutt

You got plenty of fine firearms to choose from, Ronaldo.

Attached: 1457839662663.png (686x888, 347K)

Even has the Glock sponsored trademark

What is happening now is a textbook example of how the left successfully gets shit banned. One more major shooting in the next few weeks and your 2nd amendment is done.

>muh merica
Jesus Christ I wish we would kill you fucks.

That gun.....

Attached: soy.jpg (1200x1696, 534K)

is this the greatest post in history?

they're not defeating shit.
no change was ever accomplished without the threat of force... which they don't have.

>I can't even own a shitty gun in monkeyland,

Liveleak would suggest otherwise.

Fuckin pussy ass homo.
Stay rekt.

That's for cariocas only.

Attached: 1487712082865.png (872x886, 220K)

>Millions of people were out marching all over the country today
And how many more millions didn't?

it's not a constitutional right, the right to kill tryants is given by God desu

From a country that these shitheads have already successfully ruined, I assure you that you're being very naive here.

not just any bald teen OP

>bald SHITSKIN lesbian teen

I kek’d so hard I shit myself a little

Attached: 6806E485-6BE6-41C3-B2BA-4D1535529A83.jpg (640x567, 91K)

OMG I want that fucking gun!

there's glock 17,17L,18,19, 19FS, 19C, 19X, 26, 34, 43 these are all glock pistols chambered in 9x19 mm, they are different sizes and serve different purposes. you dumb arrogant faggot.

the purpose of guns is to kill family members of government employees. It's the threat of mutual destruction, not civilians vs the military

The NRA will eventually turn against us. The cuck that doesn't stop cuckening

ACTUALLY THE NUMBER ON A GLOCK(GLOCK 17,GLOCK18 ETC) STANDS FOR THE PATENT OF THE GUN NO SUCH THING AS A GLOCK 9!

NOW.....

Attached: 1517251410318.jpg (480x309, 38K)

liberal retards trust the police and trust the government. "the government raised me at school" they think "the government loves me"

Well, if they want them then they can come and take them. It won't be the first time someone's tried.

Attached: 1521939003415.png (1000x1080, 161K)

What’s the point of a slide cut out on top is it just to reduce weight? Also can you buy compensators that when a gas passes through them they whistle? These are things i need to know

Attached: 11E697C8-FD02-4AC4-9362-0C849C1CC5EF.png (488x1185, 473K)

Honestly goyim we just want a couple more shekels at the expense of your liberties. Just a few goyim come on.

Attached: big nose.jpg (532x557, 76K)

weight and some barrels are ported for compensation.

absolutely subversive.

i don't know what those buttons do. T_T

tfw no handguns.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJbS5PYQudQ

What the fuck is this image all about?

they're astro turfing, shilling.

Lol, Brazilian flag. 2A regulations won't ever happened. If they pass shit that outlaws rifles using magazines (AR-15s) protests will get bad, people will get shot. Imaginr how folks in the South will react.

That's beautiful.

glock 9mm

>implying the government will allow children to tell them what to do

>Duck Hunt released in 1984
>child's toy
You're a retard and a soyfag.

You're fucking hilarious.
I've seen worse than this in the past, and we've always defeated it. A bunch of children holding up spongebob squarepants signs is not going to do squat to the Constitution, and no matter how many they may seem when given free gibs to go to a rally, they are HORRIBLY outnumbered by pro-gun Americans.

And they're just useful idiots in the first place. Soros and a bunch of nameless millionaires are funding this push to communism, and the two organizations that planned it all are professionals that do nothing but this sort of thing. These punks did nothing on their own, except get a free trip to D.C. and puke onstage after a night of drinking.

Nothing is going to get passed, because congressmen love their phony-baloney jobs too much.

OOZEE NINE MILLUHMEETAH

>Imaginr how folks in the South will react.
When they passed the ten-year "assault gun" ban, it flipped the south from democrat to Republican.
They used to call it the "solid south" because it always voted democrat, but fucking with southerner's guns wrecked the party.

where is "click to buy" button?

we're being raided by shills again similarly to how it was in the final days of the election.

Curiously enough it started just after another rich liberal cut a check to fight "online hate".

Aka they're trying to turn the board again.. maybe it'll work THIS time.

Lol

its cool because i had to clear my cache because captcha wouldnt let me fucking post and now my filter is gone so i see everything

Attached: 1453248008783.gif (200x200, 931K)

Maybe if they get two bald lesbians making out, then we'll give up our guns. It might not be enough though, we probably need to see some teachers have an orgy to really feel the feels.