Shingeki No Kyojin

>People think this is Armin
>People think Mikasa is the Asian Delegate
>People believe Eren hasn't developed or changed as a character based upon his predecessor's memories and through age/maturiy and will act exactly like he did before the Basement segments

Why?

If you made sense when making a comment it would help. Do you legit believe Armin is Willy?

>People believe Eren will do anything but drop armong on everyone next chapter

Chapter 100 will be only him talking about Armong and muh ocean.

I'm not even hyped for Grim Reminder, is basically going to be Armin wanking. It should be about Eren raging on everyone as a Titan, but he is going to be talking about how cool is Armin.

>11 posts
>7 posters
Holy samefaggotry batman. No wonder the mods prune these generals.

4 were that cyborg faggot.

Well a bunch of posts just got deleted and the poster number only dropped back to 7 so whoever got nuked was the one samefagging.

It dropped to 6.

That's not Armin, is Armin's uncle

Dead thread for a dead shitty series

Armin killed SnK and /snk/.

What is samefagging and what are you even talking about. New to Sup Forums.

Chapter 100 will be burner.

Nips are saying Gabi is the first casualty.

Armin is so cute and amazing.

>Not even in the top 10 next poll

The most part of the /SNK/ are from reddit or tumblr so they don't have the capacity to analyse or comprehend a story. Some of them just hate Eren because they are scare of him being Historia's endgame. I don't know why would someone think that Willy is Armin althought.

Leddit and dumblr are the ones who love Shitren, retard.

Leddit and tumblr are the ones who like Eren.

FIVE babies

>EHwhale tries to complete a sentence

This.

EHfags can't even read, so don't expect them to be able to write either.

I really like SnK's worldbuilding. I wish the characterisation was better and there was less emphasis on shock value.

On all seriousness, people dislike Eren because he exactly like them. Most of his haters would make the same dumb mistakes filled with rage. They can't stand themselves being an MC with all their flaws.

This cadet should be protected from whatever is going to happen.

Funnily enough it's Erenfags who act just like their favorite. Edgy teenagers who get easily angry.

Fuck off, Jeantron

my predictions
>trapdoor guy is Armin which is also why he's so tall (not confirmed but it's been theorized that whoever possesses the colossal titan grows tall in their human form)
>there will be no "Grim reminder". I doubt we will even see the colossal titan this chapter

I'm not entirely sure what is going to happen, but it doesn't seem like they are going to do something like have the colossal titan just fuck shit up. It would be bad writing for something like that to happen so suddenly what with all the dialogue that we've been having lately.

I love Armilia.

So is no one going to talk about that one dude who is super fucking tall and yet no one even discusses it or thinks it's weird.

Here in this picture we see that general guy next to some guards. Now we can see that he's taller than the guards who are presumably average height, yet he is taller than them by a few inches. In the next picture we will see that the guard who answers the door absolutely towers over this nigger.

> I doubt we will even see the colossal titan this chapter
Easy way to spot a retard.

Even though he's slightly bent over and bending his knees he still towers over him. If he stood up straight his eyes would be level with the door frame. What the fuck. How this nigga so tall.

I can't be the only one thinking this dude is going to turn out to be important later on?

Not only is he tall, his body is fucking huge as well. He's like twice the size of the general. even the dude standing next to the general; the one with the broken arm; is looking at him like "what the fuck this dude is huge"

What makes you think we will see him this chapter?

>I can't be the only one thinking this dude is going to turn out to be important later on?
Of course, he is an Ackerman and manlet will job against him.

>and manlet will job against him

What did he mean by this?

People already discussed about him, people think he is the real Warhammer Titan or one Ackerman, even Bert´s father.

>>People think
nice joke

Not kidding but I would really like to see a SnK real adaptation, not by netflix, but by HBO, there are so many things they could flesh out now that the manga is so advanced:
>More BRA interactions with the SL
>More Annie vs Mikasa
>More from the walls followers
>More from Kenny and the underground
>More titan killings with Mike, Nanaba and others
>More SL filler so they can die
This manga has lot of potential if done right.

> not by netflix, but by HBO
you don't know what you want. Anime adaptations are forever bound to be shit.

if there was someway to do 3dmg and killing titans right without it looking like garbage this would be a billion dollar idea
>more annie
yes please

Or maybe he just isn't that of a likeable charactier, that only the ones who are exactly like him fags for him.

the only people that hate eren are those who only watch the anime, hes fine in the manga

Is the opposite, mangafags saw pic related, animefags think he can´t get worse.

its been over a year and i still dont know how you guys get mad at eren for this, Manlet is the problem with the manga

>by HBO

Enjoy your YASSSS QUEEN Historia.

Shingeki mummy pictures?

Who that?

Mrs Arlert, Armins mother. Do you like her?

a person who made a terrible mistake

Looks like he just got out of transition.

>>People think
I'm pretty sure very few people think so

>Being deceived by a rich guy promising you a good life
>Never came back for her and his son

>Annie is love, Annie is life, Annus a miracle of the universe!

Can't wait to see Armin again!

I think OP is a faggot

KEK

Annie is shit

Stupid, she's pretty.

Of course she is.

>hes fine in the manga
Sniffs Mikasa?

Why do turbo brainlets like Annie so much?

Indeed. Fucking walking nose.

Just a few days.

LM soon.

>Same nose as Armin
>Same eye color as Armin
>Same eye as Armin's mother
>Same hair color as Armin
>Same eyebrows as Armin
>Suddenly arrives as soon as the General leaves, supposedly the only person who has actually seen Willy's face
>Starts sweating profusely before the act, hinting at Armin's own sheepish personality as well as Bert sweating all the time, the previous CT holder
>Kiyomi saying she wanted to see Willy's face, hinting that she wanted to make sure it was really him.

Why are we so against Willy being Armin again? It's just as likely as hobo-kun being Eren and look how that turned out.

>Mikasafags this mad about having shit taste

that'd be really funny if isayama just hacked out and decided to kill the warhammer off camera and that now jean or someone has it and armin is willy
oh fugg wait
>armin ate the warhammer and thats how he knows the memories of the people who came up to willy
>armin and willy were related (why he could see memories) and now eren armin best friendship shows that peace can be a real dream
ISAYAMA

>Why are we against it
Because it wouldn't be as good as Willy being his own character and having Armin being nothing more than a relative (further adding development for Armin and Willy when they meet).

Manlet Jr is being created as we speak

>Willy and Armin are related.
Sounds interesting, honestly.

>Milf asian is Mikasa
>Willy is Armin
>Kruger was Eren
EAM are trapped in a loop

>Muh ocean ragetard
>Fine

>Udo, sit

CANON
A
N
O
N

You people and drawfags make it really hard to find Armin likable.

>mystery soldier is Connie
>Zeke and Eren are on it together
>Armin and Hange are commanding the whole operation and are on standby
>Annie is kill, Mikasa is the new female titan
>Grim Reminder

You fags can go back to sleep now

>Mikasa is not a eldian
>Connie
>Implying Zeke won't be munched thanks to Eren.

>too tall for being Connie
>maybe but it may go anotherway.
>ok
>Mikasa isnt an Eldian.
>This meme is stupid

>Possibly
>Hopefully
>I wouldn't be annoyed with this
>Mikasa can't become the female titan user.
>How boring

>Mystery soldier is Connie
>Zeke and Eren are working together alongside Willy
>This is all part of the master plan
>Armin and Hange are commanding a seperate operation to delay the invasion of Paradis, not knowing Eren is there and working on a peaceful resolution with Willy and Co. having him take the fall
>Grim Reminder happens but it fucks up Eren/Zeke/Willy plan and everything goes to shit

And I though REZ was the bottom of the pit.

Go on then user, tell me your amazing theory that is guaranteed to be correct!

>manga starts as glorified zombie horror
>turns into 1700s political drama

"How to kill a fanbase in two years"

She's at least 1/2 isn't she?

GENKI

2 halves not a eldian.

Soon

No need to reply anyone to force fake propaganda, Grisha.

Grim reminder never ever.

I hope they get a Friendly Reminder, get pissed for memeing this shit non-stop.

>Friendly
How do you murder someone else's family friendly?

you just don't murder someone else family

>hey there reiner ol' buddy ol' pal
>some bad news kinda told mikasa who all your loved ones were
>oops