What does Sup Forums think of him?

What does Sup Forums think of him?.

Attached: index.jpg (245x206, 6K)

I dont.

I like his podcast, even if he shills for Israel

Also sage

Lambright / Ben 2020

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

I don't use anti semitic slurs but this shifty son of a bitch really tests my patience.

/thread

Hi Ben!

That's Abbi's little brother right?

Attached: 8623405_orig.jpg (533x800, 134K)

we know

Attached: we know.png (1000x1080, 391K)

His name is Ben and he has a podcast.

I don't give a good great dang about the browning of America

e-celeb shit needs to go away

Attached: costanza.gif (255x255, 756K)

I like him, though some of my views, especially my more enthusiastic support for President Trump, are at odds with Ben Shapiro. I had the opportunity to briefly talk with Shapiro a few years ago. He came across as level headed and as a skilled debater. I wish he did not try to pull that Never Trump stuff, though. It hurt him back then, to an extent, and probably still has dealt damage lasting even now. I miss when he was a Breitbart regular.

A C-list crisis actor best known for his role in The Cuckening, The Cuckening II : No More Bump Stocks, The Cuckening III : Gib Guns and The Cuckening Reloaded : Imbeach Drumpftr

Facts don’t care about your feelings. Unless it involves Jews.

We both agree that Israel #1
MIGA

Israel is number ONE.

Attached: 1325702406001.png (400x428, 130K)

He orchestrated a criminally fraudulent assault hoax with Michelle Fields during the election and his continued presence on the MSM stage is an insult to the honor, dignity, and intelligence of every american

He's a useful tool. His jewish snake tongue and high IQ lets him crush retarded lefties and make normies move to the right.

However, I wont forget him showing his true colors when Trump was fighting the world for the nomination. He's a corporate shill and a Zionist.

He's useful for now, but make no mistake, he is not a friend.

Attached: 1460840989580.png (632x473, 116K)

Kike that leads the controlled opposition

>mfw I made this meme
Lol I still remember how asspained he was when people started tweeting it at him

Attached: giphy (5).gif (396x216, 1.04M)

Good debater, smart, conservative, etc. With that being said, he's Jewish and I can't fully trust one of them. Especially with him saying that he could care less about the "browning of America." That's high on my list of cares, and the fact that he doesn't care at all about it means I certainly can't fully trust him. Especially since he wants Israel to remain Jewish.

>we built he and his ilk an ethnostate
>we finance fight and die in wars for him, yet he's still hanging around like a stale fart
>a grown ass man that needs constant attention, validation and babysitting
>he is very much entrenched in the lies, deceit, manipulation and various tactics which continue to get him booted out of everywhere historically
for a group that is supposedly highly intelligent, they aren't too bright

>>mfw I made this meme
well done!

The reason the alt right loves this man is because he honestly and openly states his desire for a Jewish Ethnostate.
Much can be learned from him.

fpbf