So I saw a cop murder a dude yesterday

He deserved it, too. He was in GED classes, and apparently he wigged out because he didn't want to study anymore (mexican drop out), and he walks up behind his teacher, stabs her like 6 times before a >girl< tries to fight him off, then she gets stabbed three times, and the only other dude in there gets up and does something or other, but it ends up forcing him out of the room. So, the kids and teacher, they bar the door, even though they see another teacher who got stabbed like 23 times right outside the door.
So, mexican fuck runs from the police, along the side of a park that I live by, all covered in blood and dirt, and this cop rolls up because yeah the dude's a fucking attempted murderer (everyone survived. what a fuck up), and he gets out of his car and goes "freeze!", then like not even a split second later, he shoots him in the leg. Then he goes "drop the knife!", and this time in 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 of a split second, he shoots him, like a shit ton.

First time I saw someone die and it was a murder. They're going to pretend he was a good boy cop and did all he was supposed to. Kind of fucked up.

Attached: 1511215828122.jpg (600x800, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kcbd.com/story/37777408/authorities-identify-stabbing-suspect-shot-killed-by-littlefield-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a mexican, nobody care when a leafblower dies.

I honestly use to think people like you had a justification for how you reached your conclusions, but then i realized you "wing it" on life resulting in the misery of everyone in your general area.

neck yourself

What

Whatever.

He's quite self explanatory. Try not being inbred

I'll take things that didn't happen for $200 Alex

>got stabbed like 23 times
>everyone survived
Was he using a butter knife?

Attached: 1502653404034.png (447x442, 351K)

The important question: did the >girl< died?

The only good mestizo is a dead one.

Attached: jokedagger.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

>They're going to pretend he was a good boy cop and did all he was supposed to.
Why aren't you doing that as well?

Its good he died there and not further down the line so his damage was minimized.

Attached: 25241415141.png (911x1200, 411K)

happens all the time. to mexicans. to niggers. to whites. boys in blue do not discriminate

Yeah sounds about right
Piggie had decided he was going to shoot to kill and the words are just formalities to cover himself.

You're Welcome!

Attached: IMG_2966.jpg (400x600, 24K)

>mexican
>stabs her like 6 times before a
>girl< tries to fight him off, then she gets stabbed three times

...more than enough reason to end his life as soon as you can

Cop deserves an award for saving other lives.

DESU he did nothing wrong

>Kind of fucked up
Not really

Retarded burrito nigger dead because he was a violent animal. And the problem you have is because a cop save taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars by plugging a mag of rounds into it. You know burrito niggers breed like mice because there Catholic

makes me wanna be a cop desu

>Freaking out over studying for the GED.

Beans really are retarded. That shit is designed for morons to be able to pass.

this

now kys

>They're going to pretend he was a good boy cop and did all he was supposed to.

If it is how you describe, it isn't legally justifiable, but it's morally justifiable, so I see no reason to complain. One less stab happy mexican.

Which tells you how dumb they are

>Mexican lunatic goes on a stabbing spree and dies in the following pursuit with a policeman
This is...bad...?

Cop did nothing wrong.

That wasn’t murder

Yea, too bad he wasn't a muslim attacker, then you could have flown over here, blown him and given him a prostate massage with your tongue like you do the shitskins in england.

Mind your business, biscuit. You can't fathom the life of an American cop and dealing with American niggers 24/7.

You sound like the kind of pussy that'd shit your pants if you had one even walk up to you...

The very fact that they've denigrated landscaping as an early life profession for teenage hwhites and relegated it to a lifetime financial anchor for beanspeaking, frogfaced chalupacoons makes me a mixture of depressed and enraged

Who cares.

was this in MA?

Attached: Happy+mexican+stereotyping+day+fj_0d17d6_5126781.png (1000x741, 1.04M)

Triggered by
>...piggie
Wonder why

Attached: IMG_3104.jpg (634x611, 66K)

Fucking this as well. Teenage hwhites don't wake up until noon so this also would have solved itself.

>Clearly a spiclet
Your decline is deserved

A butter knife would cause worse damage as it's not sharp enough to actually do a clean cut.

not triggered, laughing at the likes of you thinking you could do ANYTHING here, dealing with niggers. You apparently are one yourself and thats what triggered you.

Ma bad homey..werd.

peace out dawg.

don't let that muslim cum hit the floor while blowing your new sand people neighbors

>stab people almost 50 times cuz you're a dipshit dropout who doesn't wanna study
>get shot

Seems about right.

>cop shoots a piece of shit that stabbed innocent people

>murder

What?

Bro look up Littlefield TX

Not sure. Looked like a pocket knife. The lady teacher with the 23 stab wounds is in critical, but she's looking like she'll pull through. I had the same reaction. "Fucking why do mexicans have to be shitty at everything".

Nah bro no one yet.

For the most part, but there are some based ones, as unpopular as that will be here.

I dunno it really was a murder. Maybe the cop knew someone who had been hurt, or maybe he was just like "not in MY town", but it was legit murder. I'm not saying he did the wrong thing. It was just surreal, and kind of fucked up. I think it saved a lot of suffering and statistically saved the US who knows how much in future child welfare, prison fees, damage he might have done.

Yeh I agree, by and large. Mexicans are upset, though. I was like "well that will stop that from happening again any time soon". Based Texas (good ol' boys, at least).

Yeah bro I saw a dude die irl it was pretty fucked up in a way that's hard to explain. Like, I was just walking my dog in the morning along the park, then bam bam bam bam bam bam, and a dude's like death spasming in front of me. I can eat breakfast while I watch rando gore shit the pops up around here, but that shit was weird.

Fuck it since you guys all wanna know, here kcbd.com/story/37777408/authorities-identify-stabbing-suspect-shot-killed-by-littlefield-police

Yes, it's a shitty town. It's cheap and the people are good, though. Kids play outside still.

What in the fuck is you guys' problem.

I mean legally it was. Doesn't mean I disagree with it

Nah man TX. Littlefield, specifically.