Why are you fools literally ignoring the alien invasion threat

>Head of UFO Program for Defense Intelligence Agency comes out and says aliens are real
>Whole study from 2008 to 2012 existed and there was a bunch of paperwork between Lockheed Martin and Bigelow Aerospace
>Pentagon wants it to stay classified
>Head of Alien program resigns from DIA, DIA assistant secretary, and CIA officials resign, along with technical head of SkunkWorks and do Freedom of Information act requests to reveal that

>Radar detects something coming in at 80,000 feet, floating at 20,000 feet then shooting back into space or hitting the sea in 2004
>A fucking carrier group was sent out to intercept and shoot down an alien ship that was touching down 100 miles outside the sea of San Diego. When they got there, they observed it using ANTI-GRAVITY to levitate and escape from two squadrons of F-18 fighters.
>These things have been intercepted off the coasts of both sides of the US shorelines and multiple videos show them
>Essentially they can use "impossible" maneuvers to avoid radar and accellerate by warping space time slightly
>Essentially with this tech we can create wormholes and warp drives

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident
gaia.com/lp/content/ufo-anti-gravity-technology-understood/

>inb4 jews faking it

Attached: pentagon_videos.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/head-of-pentagons-secret-ufo-office-sought-to-make-evidence-public/2017/12/16/90bcb7cc-e2b2-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html?utm_term=.cb6c9e04042f
nytimes.com/2017/12/18/insider/secret-pentagon-ufo-program.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA
youtube.com/watch?v=fHwmWnY4P1w
www60.zippyshare.com/v/V04cobwJ/file.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/1895216_re-tactical-what-happens-when-the-prez-asks-about-ufos-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1964763_-tactical-fwd-dsonlineforum-ds-interest-fbi-unveils-the.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
empireofthewheel.blogspot.com/2016/11/just-when-you-thought-it-couldnt-get.html
gizmodo.com/alien-mummy-found-in-atacama-desert-is-actually-a-tiny-1823988455
youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
youtube.com/watch?v=AcsAZTKRv5E
youtube.com/watch?v=EKmSf-7Nd-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 jews faking it

Attached: 1406661291128.jpg (960x960, 334K)

I'm convinced there are other, deeper organisations within the US government that know more about this than the head of DIA's Ufo program.
Like there are people that know about this based on radar and encounters and analysis of things like that and there's another group or groups of people that know much more based on much deeper interactions.

They released a study in 1995 that basically said that they covered up Roswell so well they couldn't figure out what the fuck actually happened apart from it was actually a weather balloon.

Now we know something might have actually fucking happened but this is more than just a weather balloon.

Those aren't aliens. That's technology from the break away civilization of parasites your tax dollars support

This whole thread is bullshit and reeks of mental illness.

Saged and reported

the fuck does this even mean user

Fuck off CIA Niggers
You’re glowing again

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/head-of-pentagons-secret-ufo-office-sought-to-make-evidence-public/2017/12/16/90bcb7cc-e2b2-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html?utm_term=.cb6c9e04042f

Yes goy, I'm just being mentally ill.

He's saying illuminati fly the UFOs from their bases in antarctica or whatever.

Don’t worry. He is a schizo anyways. He is extremely delusional

Attention please.
That is simply the shadow of saturn.
Nothing to see here. Go home and fix your life.
Buy some new clothes and flowers for your wife.

Attached: blitzdings.jpg (940x646, 57K)

You are indeed .

That was shut down because they found nothing.

Clearly the (((mainstream media))) isn't hiding anything by playing trump shit instead of the shit they need to play.

nytimes.com/2017/12/18/insider/secret-pentagon-ufo-program.html

because that is society's natural response to any kind of alien threat; dismissal.

Conceptually, aliens are way too much for most people to handle. It introduces a potential paradigm shift that the mass majority generally is uncomfortable with, so cognitive dissonance comes into play, and is hand waved away, or ignored entirely.

If we overthrew the chains of "democracy" and "liberty" where would they hide next?

>. It introduces a potential paradigm shift that the mass majority generally is uncomfortable with
bologny
people believed in things above us for all time before 200 years ago.

Kek didn't know about that.
It's obvious though there is some intelligence at work here and not just some natural phenomena.

>tfw moon Nazis are real and they are coming to reclaim the earth

shills out in force. there are different levels that the Q phenomenon have pierced. a large portion of the Ufo community look at every different Q attack with hundreds of eyes. according to more out there stuff, this is a removal of offworld components of our governmental structure. that alex jones video hits on a lot of these things. a lot of it is very coded. no idea why, pray for us.

wow no shit
I can't wait for that film Podesta and the Blink 182 guy is making that will tell us all about it.
def not a Jewish trick

this guy is a real shill here. It was made very clear by the original director of the program, Luis Elizondo, that this program still continues to this day as it has produced results and has proven to be an effective program. Elizondo merely retired, but someone else took up his mantle.

Goddamn pleb, look at the news video in the second link.

They had a bunch of fucking paperwork and they had plans for a next generation fighter jet.

Attached: fucking_pleb.jpg (259x195, 10K)

What the fuck do you really think you're going to do about it?

Attached: ALLAHU ACKBAR.png (1236x1512, 924K)

kys faggot
first it was shadow government
the powers that be
then a trillion or so dollars were said to be missing from the budget
the next day, the twin towers and building 7 get knocked down along with lots of evidence
now its accepted as "deep state"

aliums r not rial, duud

Attached: 1501898493381.jpg (500x375, 60K)

Not shit just spreading word to the anons.

But we need a physicist in here to verify this shit.

Aliens would most likely not care about us.

They are so advanced they've most likely reached total post scarcity, they want for nothing out earth could supply.

They MIGHT wanna destroy us because we could become an eventual threat, but if this was the case we'd be dead by now.

We're probably a cool little thing to observe, human watching is bird watching for Ayyliums.

Attached: 54566854346781.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Lol, I've been trying to tell ppl this for years.
>Is it 'still' a conspiracy now?
We also have our own shit too, and have since 1947 (Possibly earlier) (Much earlier). Lockheed 'skunkworks' and Boing 'phantomworks' have their own too.

blue beam brthrn?

*Boeing

lol JUST GIVE HIS ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION MONEY TO MAKE MEDIA FOR YOU

that is a UFO (unidentified flying object) but it's of terrestrial origin. lockheed, skunkworks and others have been working on this technology for decades. 50 years ago we had the SR-71. Today we've seen things like drones and B2 Bomber. Tip of the iceberg. Then don't even get started with all the shit we've got parked in space. Reagan started the Star Wars program in the 80's and I'm sure they've never looked back.

more like blue beam was a reverse psychology psyop

Attached: the truth is out there.jpg (284x177, 4K)

This.
It's probably a psychological protection mechanism

lol youre a literal retard if you actually believe the premise of Elizondo's story.

This is a controlled release. He didn't "resign in protest because they havent been paying attention to UFOs"

Kennedy was killed because of the UFO issue.

The UFO issue is literally the reason the Deep state exists. To deny this FACT is retardation.

These UFOs are intimately connected with the occult. The deep state has been extremely interested in the occult and has engaged in various ways with the MK programs (Ultra and Often). Dont forget project stargate and grillflame

The UFOs also fuck with nuclear weapons. We have lost many fighter jets to hostile UFOs.

Abductions are also real as explored by Harvard psychiatry professor John Mack

>Blink 182 guy

I was wondering what the fuck that was all about.

Like seriously he could have chosen a better guy to associate himself with as a government official.

But then again, so could all the other people that joined him.

Chasing a dust particle on the camera mirror. American Air force everyone.

ufotards always linespace like this

I used to bust out laughing at a fat coworker who talked about UFOs. He was an absolute conspiracy kook too so that didn't help. No one took him seriously. After seeing that video and a few others I'm starting to wonder if UFOs are real.

I wasn't either for a very long fucking time until this guy pulled this stunt and the head of the CIA and a few other agencies confirmed everything that he's been saying.

Richard Dolan was actually the one who coined the breakaway civilization term

this - if an alien race advanced enough to have an understanding of how to warp space time, anti gravity and general reality bending to their mechanical convenience wanted to bend us the fuck out of reality, we would be gone before we knew what was happening

they learn that from plebbit

you dumb fuck post video. it's easy to find on YT

youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA

HAHAHAHAHA oh boy are you retarded or what??

Research blue Book.... they "closed down" UFO investigation back in 1969. But then they just started it up again in 2007?? FUCKING LOL. Theyve always been working on the UFO issue

>if UFOs are real
Dont be obtuse, of course unidentified or unidentifiable phenomena has occurred or persists.

Don't be one of those people who immediately correlates any UFO activity with spaec aliums. Big difference between a dead cat tied to some balloons you can barely see, gravity warping super engines, and extraterrestrials.
Get it now?

Mixed with an active government disinformation mass mind control program

look im not gullible and i naturally dismiss the most benign theories or whatever you want to call them. i don't believe in ghosts, I don't think 911 was an inside job, etc. but video like this is hard to deny. I'm becoming less skeptical by the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHwmWnY4P1w

Over the horizon radar.

wtf it matches the camera's speed and rotates in place, this looks like any other hoax.

Tucker was talking about this last night. This blew over way too fast. Bump

Attached: image.jpg (400x399, 27K)

>I don't think 911 was an inside job
Kys nigger.

Attached: 1518237277121.jpg (350x350, 24K)

>Why are you fools literally ignoring the alien invasion threat.
Because the invasion is already over. The aliens did not invade like in Hollywood movies. They covertly hybridized with us and integrated those hybrids without most of us becoming aware of their agenda. A significant percentage of the "human" population have alien DNA.

Attached: 567454634.png (948x1220, 1.6M)

of course. that's always been my thing. i think most UFOs can be explained therefore my hesitance to believe. I'm not sure if you understand. i've always mock people that associated UFOs with intelligent life but I will say with better video it's easier to believe some of what is out there is not a cat on a weather balloon.

Attached: [angry static].jpg (800x600, 153K)

even Joe Rogan, the most educated sage of all, finally admits 911 is not an inside job. lmfao if you think it is.

Attached: 333.png (420x234, 141K)

>>Head of UFO Program for Defense Intelligence Agency comes out and says aliens are real

No fucking shit. Jews say the holocaust happened. Doesn’t mean shit.

Believe it or not. It doesn't matter at this point.
www60.zippyshare.com/v/V04cobwJ/file.html

just seagullzzzz

Attached: weirdtech1_entebbe.png (884x1388, 221K)

based tucker keeping shit interesting. keeps talking about vegas, talks about the attack on white men from every angle, ufos, and BTFO's libshits

Yup. 1947 was a magickal year

Spring: Admiral Richard Byrd goes down to Antarctica for Operation Highjump

July 8: Roswell announcement of a flying disc recovered and sent to wright patt

July 18th CIA birthday

July 26: Harry Truman signs National Security Act of 1947 which commissions:

USAF
CIA
National Security Council
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Dr. Vannevar Bush's Office of Research and Development

September: General Nathan Twining (Chief of Staff for the USAF) writes in a memo: "The Phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious"

Couple days later in september: James Forrestal signed into office as first SecDef.

Couple years later he was suicided in Bethesda Hospital outside of DC

Investigative reporters determined it was likely an assassination (Typical deep state shenanigans)

>Joe Rogan

Attached: 1500522831915.jpg (320x371, 62K)

>doesn't understand military optics

hey Achmed ever notice how bomb footage from Afghanistan doesn't follow the path of the plane that is tracking it????? Let that sink it you fucking dope.

matching absurdity with absurdity

played

Because the 4th amendment is dead.
Israel #1!

>yes yes goyim. All we have to do is pay him so that he will change his stance.

Attached: FBF8BB21-C3F5-4EFF-BA90-4EE4067CA7DA.jpg (294x325, 33K)

Attached: 1515876049999.png (1412x1106, 1.02M)

fuck off bong, get your Sup Forums loicence or I will report you to the proper authorities

Reminder that in case of the AD then we are in the end times. Aliens are demons.

Attached: 5f1bf1466617cb8866feb730617292a3.jpg (736x887, 110K)

youre a fucking retard. Please dont reproduce faggot

>XD
I know

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/18/1895216_re-tactical-what-happens-when-the-prez-asks-about-ufos-.html
Bragging About Assassinating JFK Because He Requested The UFO Files

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1964763_-tactical-fwd-dsonlineforum-ds-interest-fbi-unveils-the.html
Proof Of Ayy LMAOs On FBIs Vault (1 Doc)

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
The year is 1947 (Names in this one are NOT all born in 1947)

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
>James Angleton MJ-12 and his carrer at C I Ayy including UFO tech

>threat

If an alien species capable of interstellar travel wanted to kill us, all they'd have to do is flick an asteroid in our direction.

Attached: 0SlqV4X.jpg (480x480, 33K)

yup John Mack of Harvard and all the abduction researchers have concluded this.

Perhaps this is the reason for the lower sperm counts, the soyboy phenomenon and the anti trump hysteria.

Dont forget that Delonge was firmly in the Hillary Camp. Perhaps these non human groups are fighting amongst themselves and using us as a proxy war

/thread

Attached: 1518215758821.jpg (480x458, 29K)

ok, good point. maybe if they released the full video instead of this useless snippet we could get some useful info.
I remember the media just reporting this release without the usual ridicule they have for ufo stuff and Podesta and the movie and just these little snippets.
That's it, colour me extremely sceptical and wary there's some weird purpose for these supposed sightings.

You... gl-glow in the d-dark, nig-g-ger...

It's auto tracking you stupid fucking paki.

nice good stuff

People also dont realize that Trumps name was on some Sonora Aeroclub drawings by Charles Delchau.

TRUMPS UNCLE GOT TESLAS CONFISCATED FBI PAPERS

empireofthewheel.blogspot.com/2016/11/just-when-you-thought-it-couldnt-get.html

gizmodo.com/alien-mummy-found-in-atacama-desert-is-actually-a-tiny-1823988455

Everyone with a basic knowledge of biology knows that mutations happen at a rate of one every million years.

Attached: OHMYGOD.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>tfw nigger kangz mothership is real and they are coming to reclaim the earth

It's an auto tracking FLIR camera you FUCKING RETARD.

Reading the comments on the three UFO videos is disheartening. People are actually retarded enough to expect FLIR cameras to be in 1080p and say these are "blurry" videos or something.

It's incredible utterly retarded humanity is.

>>tfw nigger kangz mothership is real and they are coming to reclaim the earth

youtube.com/watch?v=soXkFMO4ixI

that's your right to believe or disbelieve. isn't freedom of thought beautiful. it's probably a foreign concept to most Brits though. :)

What would be the point of a (real) alien invasion? Any civ that could make it here through interstellar space would either destroy us with a relativistic weapon if they wanted to destroy us or simply make themselves known if they wanted a cultural exchange or to trade. We have nothing of value on Earth that isn't infinitely abundant in the galaxy.

The only conclusion I have is that any "alien invasion" that would happen would either be a false flag by humans or demonic in nature as nothing else would make sense.

I'm expected to believe 44 seconds of video and a movie coming out with Podesta involved.
It's like they don't want me to believe.

It has to do much more with the occult

They dont apparently want to kill us but they arent here for our own good

>that feel when i'd use that to reprogram myself into being a successful, if lightly redpilled, normie.

Because, you silly goose, it's nothing but mass hallucination/ swamp gas / weather balloons / drunken rednecks, you know, all easily explained.

Attached: images (9).jpg (183x275, 7K)

we've believed in people from the sky since our beginning

Sweet

Attached: Hitler Salutes You.gif (480x240, 2.57M)

True, but there are other things that may want besides destroying the entire Earth. Like your boy pussy.

Try again, goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

IT'S DEFINITELY AYYYYS!!! UNDENIABLE FOOTAGE!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=AcsAZTKRv5E

I'll wait for a credible source.

nice bait, but for anyone who actually believes this explanation is gets targeted by the jet which doesn’t rely on the image from the lens

Definitely

youtube.com/watch?v=EKmSf-7Nd-M

explain 2 different planes seeing it, and it showing up on radar which is why they went to track it in the first place

do any of you niggers have any good youtube docs on this shit? not old ones either i want something thats updated pretty recent and not in a podcast format tryna get comfy