Canada says China ownes Philippines and Taiwan

In a recent Canadian government propaganda video, they show a “expanded” map of China!

brianlilley.com/justin-trudeau-likes-china-so-much-he-gave-them-the-philippines/

Attached: 60B47A5A-C825-4299-8270-F231E8B8C307.jpg (633x673, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/canadian-arrested-for-her-religion-pepper-sprayed-shackled-in-chinese-detention/article35391374/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds legit

Attached: 9C31C2A3-B799-41D2-BDC9-2A1DC1DDB25F.jpg (189x267, 30K)

Attached: 19B93A5C-3488-4529-A108-BD66718569B5.jpg (500x375, 48K)

So you're already a chinese colony?

Attached: chink tendies.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

Attached: leafsBTFO.jpg (576x315, 95K)

It all slowly starts to make sense.

all of us are chinese colonies son

What's wrong with that? Are you lacist?

The next great famine can't come soon enough. I have some jap friends here who get very enthusiastic when I bring it up. Nobody likes a chink. Nobody.

Attached: chink4.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

As long as the Nork doesn’t nuke me I’m ok

wtf

wtf

He’s right though.
>*Sigh*

They put Indonesia Philippines and India in China red on the map

R A R E
A
R
E

Its almost like the ladies at the top had planned that trap and were just waiting.

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

They are a curious people

Attached: chinks5.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

You have to understand the stupid in this current Liberal government isn't isolated to just Trudeau. There's plenty of stupid to go around and that brown woman in the video is impressive in only how much of an airhead she is.

The stupid is everywhere and it's fascinating in a way. I wonder sometimes how these Liberal MPs are able to remember to breath.

they are all coming to live in canada regardless, so who cares

>Canadian government propaganda video

Attached: 1515268627518.jpg (674x674, 74K)

China is buying Canada. They're literally buying all the property and now our government apparently.

Can someone tell me why the Chinese have no situational awareness. I have to be twice as aware when driving through chink town in Australia. Every. time. some chink will walk in front of me.

They are insectoid rape babies.
Are you aware of their history? I guess if you were you wouldn't be surprised at their lack of awareness

Attached: china the truth.png (800x5132, 757K)

What the fuck, I mean I would be OK with this if she cooked them, but she just ate it raw while it was still alive.
Are Asians even human?

I know more about Chinese history than most. Tho I may not have heard you particular spin.

ching chong indeed

nice rare

if you read the book Poorly Made in China, the author describes a scene where two chinese cyclists crash in the middle of an otherwise deserted country road. his input on the coordination problem largely substantiates the distribution-of-space struggles we find with them in the west.

Attached: 1504749689100.jpg (853x960, 91K)

fucking god damn, can canada be any more cucked? holy shit

Flags don’t get screencapped. They get saved by just clicking the flag

I like your flag

ok

Remember that Canadian woman tortured and at this point possibly killed in China
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/canadian-arrested-for-her-religion-pepper-sprayed-shackled-in-chinese-detention/article35391374/
Canada might as well be Chinese land since ancient times.
At least the US will blow the shit out of China if they attack Taiwan

This is soooooo underated have a (you)

Oh yeah I’m sureeeeeee that won’t lead to nuclear war destroying the entire planet.

Take those delusions of grandeur out of your ass you absolute fool.

This is the Philippines, not China.

i recall a few hundred dead gooks in the hudson that le weed man said wasnt a big deal then he cried when a few hundred white people were put at the bottom of the hudson

> Fuck you Canada

actually taiwan owns china but let's not dither over technicalities

> This flag is new.

Must be So different.

Nuke us please.

Attached: 2412g44.webm (800x425, 2.27M)

what's that from

We have a defense pact with Taiwan, we will or otherwise offering US protection means nothing. Hell not doing anything could breakdown even something like NATO.
China understands MAD, they will keep it conventional

The bleak truth is there won't be a Canadian uprising. You'll slowly wither away to pajeet and han migrants

>china, phillipines, and taiwan all red
>canada coloured the same shade of red
are they saying canada is chinas clay as well?

outrageous

RED DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh shit

I like your flag.

REEEEEE
Stop trying to colonize Anchorage, Alaska Island Niggers

Hope you boys are doing well down there there though Samo-bro

Attached: 1514469460469.png (320x320, 90K)

looks like our (((SBS))) channel.

secret police warned them..they didn't care

Ok at this point I would take Duterte as a leader rather than this soyboy PM we’ve got. Last month he had German flags up for the Belgian royal family. It’s a goddamn peanut galley here!

Most of Canada’s communication infrastructure made by *Huawei*
> Fucking China!
>secret police told them, they don’t care

Where's the lie though?

wtf

HUMILIATION

how many canadians will you have left when he shoots up all the druggos?

[spoiler] Mainly white [/spoiler]

>be 50% gook china population
>be over run with china immigrants moving in, running your country, buying up all the land, and importing even more chinagooks
>be surprised when pro china propaganda gets shoved down your throats
enjoy the rest of colonization.

Your flag is shit

Philippines are a U.S. ally and if anything belong to the U.S. Fucking gooks need to stop treading on our land.

What I hate most about this video is the creatures protruding lower jaw and lips. Looks like a nigger.