Is the next civil war here guys? Do I need to practice my 1000yd stare?

Is the next civil war here guys? Do I need to practice my 1000yd stare?

Attached: 5DD827CF-ECEC-4454-BD85-F87A348E0438.png (750x1334, 2.13M)

You are a fucking idiot and a traitor. If you don't like democracy, go fuck off to Russia.

Nice Cuba patch, dumb cunt. Cubans need to be sent back on a one way boat back to Cuba. Florida would be decent then.

I hope so. Cunts like that need to be shot.

Is she Cuban? My dad is Cuban. They killed everyone in a firing squad and he fled. Gays, rich, anyone who didn't have a gun. We would never represent the Cuban flag.

Am in CA.

> Against Restricting freedom and a chick who literally showed herself tearing the bill of rights
> Doesn’t like freedom.
Pick one fag

Can i join in on the civil war?

Attached: 1494098376402.jpg (703x743, 43K)

>Sup Forums is so paranoid and scared a little girl speaking her mind is enough to make them go full panic mode

how weak is your ideology if literal children can poke holes in it?

Last I checked we are a Republic. Retake Civics.

> Australian battalions in the second American Civil War
The folk music that comes from that would be great

La creatura won't have guns, this will be easy

Attached: 50percent face.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Our ideology pokes holes in small children

Yes, the next one is open to everyone in the Anglosphere.

>Republic of the United States of America

Attached: 1509404799781.jpg (850x400, 43K)

lmao, american using an amerimutt meme himself definitely not divide and conquer shill.

Pretty soon.

Every bullshit color revolution relies heavily on naive teenagers to make it happen. These children aren't 'poking holes,' they're part of a well oiled propaganda apparatus that, when the time comes, will be the ones throwing the molotov cocktails into businesses.

>divide and conquer
We are a nation of mutts. We used to just be European mutts, which was more than fine, but now we have shitskin blood mixed in.

> they're part of a well oiled propaganda apparatus
paranoia

I wonder if she ever thinks in her head, “Wtf am I doing, this is ridiculous. I wanna go home” while she’s doing that.

Thomas Jefferson would have been proud. He wanted the constitution to be torn up every 20 year.s

Id give my remaining testicle to experience irl Aussie shitposting in the no-mans land of war torn america

>remaining testicle
sauce

The Revolution basically means give the government huge amounts of power. I'll bet /leftypol/ is disapointed.

OK. Cool

Wanted to see how it tasted

Be my guest. Bring SASR with you- some of them are old friends.